Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotion

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello. Two questions: Why I can't buy Xbox Game Pass Promotion (2 Meses por $20 here in Mexico) on my account? I haven't any other subscription (Game... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by X Saber Phoenix, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotion

Hello. Two questions:

Why I can't buy Xbox Game Pass Promotion (2 Meses por $20 here in Mexico) on my account? I haven't any other subscription (Game Pass or Gold). It only appears at full price ($208). It let me buy this promo in a second account on the same xbox.

Second:

If I buy this membership on my second account (same xbox), can the first account play online and games from the Game Pass Membership?

:)

X Saber Phoenix, Sep 10, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

XBOX LIVE

Hi Raphael,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Promotions only last a certain length of time. If you upgrade now to the Ultimate game pass, it will convert any remaining time of Xbox live gold to Ultimate time. So for example if the promotion is for 3 months, you will
    have 3 months and a week of ultimate. Here is the Ultimate
    game pass FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  3. {Parity} Win User

Can I extend Game Pass Ultimate by Buying More Live Time?

No, that was a promotion for upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate. What you need to do is renew your Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Game pass ultimate in promotion

If you have already signed up fro Game Pass Ultimate, then any new promotions will not valid. These promotions are designed and aimed at gamers who have not signed up for Game Pass Ultimate yet.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

No puedo acceder a la oferta de Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -[Translation - I can't access the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate offer]

Hello M4cGyver,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the promotional price, but you are only given the option to buy it at regular price instead of the promotional
    price. Have you had
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    on your account? The promotion is not valid for existing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, and other exclusions apply. The website that we provided explains more about the qualifications for the promotion at the bottom of the page.
    We suggest reviewing the qualifications to make sure that your account qualifies. If the account does not meet the qualifications necessary to receive the promotion, then this would explain why your account is not being offered the promotional price. Be sure
    to let us know the results!
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Can't buy a game pass for the advertised price?

Hello lorenzodimare,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the promotional price, but you are only given the option to buy it at regular price instead of the promotional price. Have you
    had
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    on your account? The promotion is not valid for existing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, and other exclusions apply. The website that we provided explains more about the qualifications for the promotion at the bottom of the page.
    We suggest reviewing the qualifications to make sure that your account qualifies. If the account does not meet the qualifications necessary to receive the promotion, then this would explain why your account is not being offered the promotional price. Be sure
    to let us know the results!
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotion

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Promotion - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Ultimate Game Pass and Spotify

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Game Pass and Spotify: I bought a winter holiday deal of Ultimate Game Pass. Why can't I redeem my 'Spotify' gift anymore ? 0ba094f6-d0b2-4aa1-adb7-e816c6152984
  3. Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass: Have not been sent the code via xbox messages The box under game pass hub is not there How do I get my code a31355db-a4d7-491f-baa8-e89fd7cd83bc
  4. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass: Hi everyone, I purchased the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass in December as part of the $1 for 3 month promotion that was going on and I'm trying to redeem one of the perks (the free 6 months of Spotify)...
  5. Charge standard rates when a new subscription deal was on offer ie $1 ultimate game pass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charge standard rates when a new subscription deal was on offer ie $1 ultimate game pass...: Offered $1 ultimate game pass but then was charge the standard fee why was this f9749b7f-395c-430f-84df-fcb6adc3bd13
  6. Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.: Basically title. I wanted to buy the xbox game pass for PC but it wont let me change my region away from USA when I try to buy it. I already changed my account settings to my country but it didnt...
  7. Problème d'installation depuis ma souscription au Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème d'installation depuis ma souscription au Game Pass Ultimate: Bonjour, depuis ma souscription au Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, tous les jeux que je tente d'installer ( part Minecraft ) veulent s'installer dans l'onglet Application de ma Xbox One. Ils ne possèdent...
  8. Xbox game pass ultimate netflix on other device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate netflix on other device: Hello, i have Xbox game pass ultimate which includes Netflix. My question is if i can somehow watch Netflix on my other devices such as my laptop? or Ultimate Netflix is just for Xbox?...
  9. Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.: Have I got this right that the 'Join ultimate for £1' offer on the xbox dashboard converts all my current remaining xbox gold subscription to game pass ultimate for just £1 one off fee? Text...
  10. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Is there any way I can change my xbox live gold (3 months) that I recently redeemed to an an xbox game pass ultimate subscription without actually buying ultimate?...