Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Gives You Free Gears 5 Ultimate Editions

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Gives You Free Gears 5 Ultimate Editions in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If you buy xbox game pass ultimate edition, Microsoft says you also get gears 5 ultimate edition pre order for free. If I have the regular Xbox game... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by King Johnny IV, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Gives You Free Gears 5 Ultimate Editions

If you buy xbox game pass ultimate edition, Microsoft says you also get gears 5 ultimate edition pre order for free. If I have the regular Xbox game pass for Xbox, can I still claim it?

Update: I somehow got the gears 5 ultimate edition pre order downloaded. Is this is bug?

:)

King Johnny IV, Jun 12, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Gears Of War 4 Season Pass Cannot Be Downloaded

Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition comes with the Standard Edition plus EARLY ACCESS and SEASON PASS. So by purchasing Gears Of War 4 Ultimate Edition you have already purchased the SEASON PASS as well. For more info:

gearsofwar.com/.../order
  3. King Johnny IV Win User

but i got the ultimate edition with my regular xbox game pass sub.
  4. King Johnny IV Win User

Also adding on to my post, I'm pretty sure you can also get the standard edition too. I am very confused someone please help!
  5. InoportunoG Win User

You can download the game by having Gamepass Ultimate membership.
  6. King Johnny IV Win User

So why would someone want to pre order the standard edition when they can get the ultimate edition when they can get the $1 deal with existing membership to extend the deal.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Gives You Free Gears 5 Ultimate Editions - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Can't download games with Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download games with Ultimate Game Pass: Hey guys!! I just got the Ultimate GamePass and I am trying to download Halo Master Chief Collection but it wont let me. It keep redirecting me to re-purchase the game pass as if I dont have...
  3. Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?: Hello everyone, With my browser we are very interested in the Game Pass Ultimate but we have a small question : is it possible to share such an account ? More precisely, he plays most of the...
  4. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: Hello, I just wanted to know: when I already have a year of xbox live gold, if I switch to ultimate, is it still gonna cost me monthly for the rest of my previous xbox live gold or I wont pay...
  5. Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!: Hey all, After having a quick chat with Mister Sconnie about this season's tier rewards, it was discovered that there was an update to the conditions of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, post E3. If you...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: hello, i'm trying to get the xbox game pass ultimate for my profile but, when i go and make click at the option "subscribe" it send an error. i'm trying in my console and my computer but doesnt...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, everybody. Prompt whether it is possible to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Russia? In the Russian version of the site it is not. And in the US version you can pay only with Paypal. Will XGP...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate - Family Sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate - Family Sharing: I converted my gold/gamepass subscription to an Ultimate subscription. Everything seems fine on the Xbox One but my son who is part of my Xbox Family is unable to download gamepass games on his...
  9. Ultimate Game Pass not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Game Pass not working: I signed up for the Ultimate. I downloaded 4 games so far, Metro, Gears of War, Forza and Sea of Thieves. Metro does the intro and then just black screen. Gears just doesn't start, Forza says I...
  10. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: So I canceled reoccuring billing for game pass ultimate and it instantly expired my subscription does any know of a way to fix this ceb0cbce-9840-4412-b26a-2acb2cc00aea