Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Gives You Free Gears 5 Ultimate Editions

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Gives You Free Gears 5 Ultimate Editions in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If you buy xbox game pass ultimate edition, Microsoft says you also get gears 5 ultimate edition pre order for free. If I have the regular Xbox game... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by King Johnny IV, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Gives You Free Gears 5 Ultimate Editions

If you buy xbox game pass ultimate edition, Microsoft says you also get gears 5 ultimate edition pre order for free. If I have the regular Xbox game pass for Xbox, can I still claim it?

Update: I somehow got the gears 5 ultimate edition pre order downloaded. Is this is bug?

:)

King Johnny IV, Jun 12, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Gears Of War 4 Season Pass Cannot Be Downloaded

Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition comes with the Standard Edition plus EARLY ACCESS and SEASON PASS. So by purchasing Gears Of War 4 Ultimate Edition you have already purchased the SEASON PASS as well. For more info:

gearsofwar.com/.../order
  3. King Johnny IV Win User

but i got the ultimate edition with my regular xbox game pass sub.
  4. King Johnny IV Win User

Also adding on to my post, I'm pretty sure you can also get the standard edition too. I am very confused someone please help!
  5. InoportunoG Win User

You can download the game by having Gamepass Ultimate membership.
  6. King Johnny IV Win User

So why would someone want to pre order the standard edition when they can get the ultimate edition when they can get the $1 deal with existing membership to extend the deal.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Gives You Free Gears 5 Ultimate Editions - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription: Hi.. I need help for Xbox game pass ultimate.. I already have Xbox live gold (using prepaid card subscription for 12 months) and also have game pass (using 3 months for 1$ subscription offer)...
  3. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Hello, so i have 2 years of xbox live in my account. I saw this Xbox game pass ultimate deal for 1$ and i was like : ''hell yea''. So i clicked on the 1$ thingy. [img] After i click on it, it...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate y Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate y Xbox 360: Saludos. Tengo una duda con respecto al servicio, pues éste combina el Game Pass como el Xbox Live Gold, ¿qué significa eso para la Xbox 360? ¿tengo los beneficios de la membresia Gold en dicha...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate - Not "owned" games on Ready to install list on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate - Not "owned" games on Ready to install list on Xbox: I've subscribed to Game Pass in November 2018. None of Game Pass games ever appeared on Ready to install list - I had to install them from a dedicated tab. Last week I switched to Game Pass...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate PC and XBox (PC Borked)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate PC and XBox (PC Borked): The last week has been a royal pain in the ass trying to get GPU to work on PC, lots of errors and MS Store doing weird stuff, so I just bit the bullet and did a complete fresh install of 1903 on...
  7. Xbox game pass Ultimate problem account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass Ultimate problem account: I bought the Xbox game pass ultimate and when I log into my account on Xbox beta on PC they say I do not have the ultimate Xbox game pass and they send me to buy the same, I tried to look...
  8. Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot purchase gold or game pass ultimate: Greetings, I am trying to purchase game pass ultimate on my home PC and when ever I attempt to click on the "join" button on the Microsoft store, it opens a web browser to the same page but the...
  9. Help with game pass ultimate on pc.

in XBoX on Windows
    Help with game pass ultimate on pc.: Hi guys, I upgraded my game pass subscription to ultimate and tried to use it on my pc. I did the update, downloaded the game pass app on my pc, and attempted to use the app to download games....
  10. Game pass ultimate and existing prepaid gold.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate and existing prepaid gold.: Hello, I'd like to subscribe to the ultimate game pass, since it is only 1€ for the moment whereas the ordinary game pass is 10€ but I already have an existing prepaid xbox live gold account...