Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 환불[refund]

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 환불[refund] in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 조금 에 결 됬는데, 환불처리 부탁합니다. 주문 번호 07657736-5f1c-40bc-b091-d977722aee81 총 금액 ₩50,100 결 방법 [Mod Removed - Personal Information] [Translation - I paid a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 전진영, Feb 21, 2020.

1. 전진영
    전진영 Guest

조금 에 결 됬는데, 환불처리 부탁합니다.

주문 번호 07657736-5f1c-40bc-b091-d977722aee81

총 금액 ₩50,100

결 방법 [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

[Translation - I paid a little while ago, please handle the refund.

Order number 07657736-5f1c-40bc-b091-d977722aee81

Total Avg.

Payment Method [Mod Removed-Personal Information]

:)

전진영, Feb 21, 2020
  2. Layland williams Win User

Hi someoeveryone hacked me an mate
  3. Wishcatcher Win User

*** Automatic translation

I paid a little while ago, but i would like to request a refund.

Order number 07657736-5f1c-40bc-b091-d977722ae81

Total amount of ₩50,100

How to pay for [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

*** Answer

Hi,

Please go to https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...scriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

Request a refund if you are elligible.

Regards

*** Answer automatic translation

안녕

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/digital-goods-subscriptions-refund

당 이 타원형인 경우 환불을 요청하십시오.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Refound game pass

Did you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate? If you did, cancellation and a refund will negate your Xbox Live Gold that was transferred to Ultimate.
  5. {Parity} Win User

Question about Game Pass Ultimate

No, there won't be any refund because your Xbox Gold was also converted with the Game Pass ultimate.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Cancelled my game pass ultimate but cancelled my 12 month xbox live gold

It states that once your Xbox Live subscription has been converted to Game Pass Ultimate days, you can not revert the Xbox Live back and that by cancelling you will lose your Live Gold. You can not get a refund and nobody in the forums can do such.

This is taken from the FAQ's about Game Pass Ultimate

How do I manage or cancel the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan?

You can cancel Game Pass Ultimate membership at any time: Sign in at
    account.microsoft.com/services
    . Under Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, select
    Payment & Billing
    , then Cancel. You’ll have an option to end your subscription on its expiration date. Depending on your subscription’s status, you may also have an option to end it immediately with a refund of the price you paid for
    Ultimate only. Please note, the upgrade of any prepaid time cannot be reverted to Xbox Live Gold or other Xbox Game Pass plans and is not eligible for refund.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/bill...ultimate-faq#506a8eac93ed49b69f17c16a5a537949
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 환불[refund] - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. How do you share game pass ultimate?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you share game pass ultimate?: I had gotten a three month subscription to game pass pc and it ended at the end of march. I planned on then getting the one month of ultimate for dollar. I had money on my account and when I tried...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate 3 Year Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate 3 Year Deal: I read about this deal here: https://ie.ign.com/articles/2019/07/18/deal-alert-this-xbox-game-pass-ultimate-trick-saves-you-360 Is this still available? I can find no mention of it on Microsoft...
  4. Having to hard reset xbox for Game Pass Ultimate to be recognised

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having to hard reset xbox for Game Pass Ultimate to be recognised: I have a consistent problem of not being able to access xbox game pass as well as the games I have previously downloaded through games with gold. In my "Full Library" section Games pass, games...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Billing Address issues

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Billing Address issues: I'm adding a new card from a different jurisdiction and I have made the default billing address to match my new card but keeps going to old address when trying to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...
  6. Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to redeem Ori skins for Sea of Thieves, Xbox app does not know I'm Game Pass Ultimate: In trying to redeem my perk for Sea of Thieves, I notice that the Xbox app has no idea that I'm game pass Ultimate. This only happens sometimes. Now, I redeemed the perk on the Xbox, but it also...
  7. Game pass ultimate refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate refund: Hi, a few months ago I purchased game pass for £1 and stated that I did not want recurring billing however yesterday I noticed in my bank account that I had been charged £32.99 for 3 months of...
  8. What about the refund if you upgrade to Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    What about the refund if you upgrade to Xbox game pass ultimate: Right now i have xbox game pass and xbox live gold seperate. But i noticed if you subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate you get both for a low price. mine xbox live gold ends in august. so mine...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate?: I own (2) Xbox One S consoles. First is in living room (Game pass Ult account) and second in my sons room. I notice that on my sons X Box One S that I when he is signed in on his profile only the...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate PC Question

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate PC Question: Hi, My husband purchased the Game Pass Ultimate on our shared Xbox One. I recently bought a gaming PC and we were told when we purchased the Ultimate Pass that we would be able to use it as we...