Xbox game pass ultimate sale erroe

Discus and support Xbox game pass ultimate sale erroe in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription has expired today. I want to buy another one because it is still on sale which wrote 10HKD on the price tag.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Enderlord942Minecraft, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass ultimate sale erroe

So my Xbox game pass ultimate subscription has expired today. I want to buy another one because it is still on sale which wrote 10HKD on the price tag. But when I try to buy, it said it costs 119HKD. Can anyone tell me why?

:)

Enderlord942Minecraft, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Duocive Win User

3. Albert X Win User

IF Xbox wants to win next gen

That would actually not help Xbox at all as Service and Subscription Profits are keeps the company alive. The future of Xbox is Ultimate Game Pass as individual game sales and console sales are not the main income source of the brand.
  4. ScimecaJamaica Win User

Game Pass Ultimate question.

I previously purchased Game Pass Ultimate during the $1/month sale, and have since canceled it. Now I have a year's subscription to Xbox Live Gold. If I were to purchase a month of Game Pass Ultimate at the full $14.99 price, would my year of Live still
    convert over to a year of Ultimate?
  5. D4vid 360 Win User

Gold savings

Good deal. I would buy the ultimate though. even if the game pass is very often on sale
  6. onyxishere Win User

Lara Croft TO missing package price rebate

Thema:

1. Xbox game pass ultimate sale erroe - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it: hi I recently bought a month of xbox game pass ultimate for $1. for the second time now its told me that my xbox game pass has been refunded a day afterwards. The thing is I did not request a...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?: Hi Team, I have Xbox360 (200 GB Model) console. Want to check if Game pass Ultimate works fine with X360 console or membership required Xbox one only? Please suggest before I invest money in...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020: I just upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate today because my kid really wanted to be able play games on the PC when the console was not available (since we have it on our main TV). We have X Box One S,...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks: i have two accounts on my xbox, one account has xbox game pass ultimate and one doesn’t, i have family sharing on so does the account that doesn’t have game pass ultimate get the perks...
  6. xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold being cancelled with game pass ultimate?: So I wanted to cancel my Xbox game pass ultimate so it would not renew. Apparently, the Xbox live is combined with the game pass ultimate. So when you cancel the game pass it immediately expires...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate - Sharing subscription on my son's PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate - Sharing subscription on my son's PC: I have Ultimate on the family Xbox My son has a profile on that Xbox He is unable to play games on his PC using His profile He has play using my profile I thought that all profiles in the...
  8. Minha Microsoft Store não detecta meu Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minha Microsoft Store não detecta meu Game Pass Ultimate: Simplesmente,quando dei um upgrade em meu Game pass ele passou a reconhecer somente um ''Xbox Game Pass para Console'' e não deixa eu baixar jogos de computador como Dead by Daylight (Windows)...
  9. Upgrade Game Pass Console to Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade Game Pass Console to Game Pass Ultimate.: Hi there, I bought and redeemed a code for 3 months of xbox game pass yesterday from a third party site, I redeemed the code and it worked fine but I didn't realise it was standard game pass...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello buy code and get Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region. This code was purchased in a different region and cannot be redeemed b75c04ed-1688-40e9-b7da-97694f4653bb