Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Spotify, Discord, and EA codes not sent to me.

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Spotify, Discord, and EA codes not sent to me. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate yesterday, for 1 month. I'm on PC. I was told that I would get Spotify, Discord, and EA codes sent to me via... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Inga8, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:25 AM.

1. Inga8
    Inga8 Guest

Hi, I got the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate yesterday, for 1 month. I'm on PC. I was told that I would get Spotify, Discord, and EA codes sent to me via email or Xbox Messages. I haven't got any email or message at all. It's almost been 24 hours. When do these
    codes get sent to me?

:)

2. Very Fat Santa8 Win User

xbox game pass - Discord Nitro

EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro should all be available if you have Game Pass Ultimate
  3. BlueManMania Win User

XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

I am pretty sure the Ultimate benefits only apply to those who got Ultimate before they announced everything regarding EA Access, Discord Nitro, and Spotify Premium for free. Other than that, the Ultimate gifts should pop up in the 'Game Pass' tab on the
    Xbox dashboard as well.
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

The codes should be sent to your email/messages in about 10 business days.
  5. PsYcHoUKNas666 Win User

I got Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC but dont have an Xbox to ger discord nitro and ea access how can i redeem them?

6. Niko1664 Win User

I cant reclaim the discord, spotify and eaccess with the game pass ultimate

You can find your gift on the Game Pass tab on the Xbox dashboard for Discord (QR code) and EA Access. For Spotify, that's depend if your not already subcribers.

Find more information at the bottom of the page : https://www.xbox.com/es-es/xbox-game-pass?source=lp
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Spotify, Discord, and EA codes not sent to me. - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. xbox game pass ultimate... Where are my spotify premium and nitro Codes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass ultimate... Where are my spotify premium and nitro Codes?: Hey! So.... Im using xbox (beta) and im on A computer aka pc. I have bought the 3month subscripton for 1 $, but im yet to recieve my Codes for spotify premium and nitro...
  3. I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…

in XboX Insiders
    I Go To Pay For Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Via The Web But Keep Running Into THIS…: [IMG] submitted by /u/BachPatu [link] [comments]
  4. Ultimate game pass not sharing on my console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass not sharing on my console: Other accounts on my Xbox can't play gamespass games on my console 50c3af11-8d93-42a8-9e9d-38fc7351ce60
  5. Unable to enter Ultimate Xbox Game Pass - PaymentInstrumentNotFound error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to enter Ultimate Xbox Game Pass - PaymentInstrumentNotFound error: I am trying to enter a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 day code purchased from mmoga and its not a trial and its the correct region (EU). Upon entering the code it asks to turn on reocccuring payment...
  6. i have 3 codes for game pass ultimate. can they stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i have 3 codes for game pass ultimate. can they stack?: if i already have game pass ultimate and redeem a 3 month code, does that code just get wasted or extend the time till next payment? 7153e843-149e-4ec5-bb27-9513536c211e
  7. Ea Access with Xbox Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ea Access with Xbox Game pass ultimate: Unfortunately for me I don't get the perks for spotify and discord because I live in New Zealand. But there is EA Access and I do have a ps4 but don't know how to redeem it on there can anyone...
  8. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code not received

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass Spotify Code not received: So I had purchased the 1$ Ultimate game pass on cyber Monday and it was supposed to include a 6 month spotify premium code. I looked around and it said i would not receive the code if i had...
  9. I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate deal: Hey, I can't seem to buy the current Game Pass Ultimate 3 month deal, I have xbox live already. A visa is connected to the account, but it gives a error when pressing the buy button. I thought...
  10. Fow how long will the xbox game pass ultimate gift(discord nitro) be available?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fow how long will the xbox game pass ultimate gift(discord nitro) be available?: My sister just bought a new xbox one online. We wish to know if it will arrive in time to claim the offer. ea97a6bc-f1a9-46cd-b506-7079ea694554