Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/spottily

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/spottily in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i still don't have my 6 mouth spottily code b11bbfec-cd6b-4720-8688-76af73e306d5 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LiamPinches, Nov 5, 2019.

1. LiamPinches
    LiamPinches Guest

i still don't have my 6 mouth spottily code

:)

LiamPinches, Nov 5, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Try contacting
    Xbox Support

The best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    Xbox Support

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support
  3. DoD Tickles Win User

i still don't have my 6 mouth spottily code
    Hello it can take up to 10 days to receive your spotify premium code from date you purchased game pass ultimate, also if you have ever had spotify premium before you won't qualify this time.

Hope this helps.
  4. NLH1 Win User

Did you purchase only game pass ultimate or did you purchase the offer that comes with 6 months free spotify premium?
  5. DoD Tickles Win User

Yes theres an offer on 6 month's free spotify premium when you purchase game pass ultimate.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Double check the terms and conditions to make sure you are eligible.

*Limited time offer valid, only in USA and UK, while supplies last. May take up to 10-business days for new members to receive Spotify Premium code via Xbox Message Center. Not valid for existing or previous Xbox Game Pass Ultimate or PC (beta) members,
    other exclusions apply. Limit 1 offer per account. Codes will be delivered through email before 3/20/2020. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular price (subject
    to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Credit card required. Game catalog varies over time. Spotify disclaimer: $9.99/month after trial. Codes available while supplies last. Open only to users who haven't already tried Premium. Offer ends 4/1/2020,
    codes must be redeemed by 10/1/2020. Terms and conditions apply. Please visit https://www.spotify.com/us/legal/Spotify-6m-Xbox-offer for more details.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/spottily - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Game pass ultimate not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate not working: So I recently bought a Game pass ultimate card from the store today and I went to put the code in, putted it in, and then pressed next and continue and confirm, then it showed me a error that says...
  3. Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?: When starting Lego Worlds I receive the code : 0x803f8001 Essentially it does not recognize that I own the game. I had the Game Pass and downloaded it...it worked fine for days. Then my...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate perks not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate perks not working on PC: Hi, I have game pass ultimate which clearly works as I can download and play games on both PC and xbox. However, when I use the xbox beta app it states that to use perk I must upgrade from game...
  5. Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards: The very next day after Microsoft Rewards started a sale on the Ultimate Game Pass, the 3-month purchase option is no longer listed. Why? a118ef76-9036-4c2c-af98-3d20265c1354
  6. I want to buy a 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate signature

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to buy a 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate signature: Well, basically, I want to buy a 3 Month Signature for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but this option don't appear to me. The only thing I can see is a regular signature for one month, but I don't want...
  7. Trying to get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate again

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate again: My Ultimate subscription says that my next charge is the beginning of last month and im unable to play my game pass games but still have gold. So I tried canceling my sub to see if that would fix...
  8. Upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate isn't working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate isn't working: So 2 days ago I bought an Xbox Game Pass card for 3 months. At the time I thought that Xbox Game Pass came with Xbox Live Gold. My Subscription to Game Pass Ultimate ran out yesterday so that's...
  9. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: hi all, about two months ago i bought a monthly subscription to xbox game pass ultimate but when the the time came to renew it i didn't have enough to do so, I now have the money as Microsoft...
  10. I have game pass ultimate but am unable to download games for gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate but am unable to download games for gold.: So by means of a friend, I learned that Sonic Generations is here for gold for the month of March. It’s the last day of March, yet I am still unable to download the game. From research it says...