Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscribe

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscribe in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate it asks me to contact Microsoft support after the payment screen 961dc406-fc4c-40ef-b6f5-32bf6a862ec2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dream148, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Dream148
    Dream148 Guest

I cannot subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate it asks me to contact Microsoft support after the payment screen

:)

Dream148, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Game pass ultimate

Hi the Game Pass Ultimate is the pack of this Services: Game Pass(Xbox) + Game Pass(PC)+Live Gold

If you only play in Xbox, Subscribe the Game Pass Ultimate is the Same with you Subscribe Game Pass + Live Gold but you only go pay $ 15.00 vs $20.00 by Subscribe Game Pass and Live Gold Se-pared
  3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox live gold

When you Subscribe the Game Pass Ultimate, you hava Game Pass Xbox and PC + Live Gold in one Subscribe
  4. RagingSawrus Win User

Requesting discord nitro

But he is a pc member and at the discord "how to redeem" page it states;
    Note: Only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers receive a Nitro subscription. At this point in time, there isn't a way for PC only Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers to claim the Nitro gift.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  6. Caiser Marinho Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...

As mentioned by others, Game Pass Ultimate has Live Gold, Game Pass console and Game Pass PC and therefore it will not be possible to subscribe to Game Pass PC individually, while it has Ultimate. If in the future you stop being an Ultimate subscriber,
    then you will be able to take advantage of specific PC offers.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscribe - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Canceling xbox ultimate game pass and get refunded

in XBoX on Consoles
    Canceling xbox ultimate game pass and get refunded: I accidentally renewed xbox ultimate game pass for 15$ today, so is it possible to cancel it and get my money back? 57ecca01-b942-45c1-b074-33289093fd28
  3. Game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate subscription: I have xbox live prepaid until September 2022. If I upgrade to game pass ultimate I would pay the $1 promotion until then correct? When I try to enroll I get a message saying I will only get 1...
  4. How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to use gift card balance to pay for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription: Hi I have purchased an XBox gift card and added it to my account. How can I direct that my upcoming monthly Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is paid from those funds, and not from my credit...
  5. Subscription renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscription renewal Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Can I buy a one-year gold gift card and then buy a one-month xbox game pass ultimate and thus have 13 months of ultimate subscription? Note: previously you had already done this operation but...
  6. xbox game pass ultimate game download problem

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate game download problem: Hello! I've bought the xbox game pass ultimate that includes xbox live gold game pass for console and for pc too. (Please correct me if I'm wrong). I can download most of the games included by...
  7. Issue with cancelling Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with cancelling Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: When I was using the Xbox, I had subscribed to the Game Pass. It was Rupees 59 for the first month. Anyway, I forgot to cancel it before the trial period, so it went into renewal. But thing was...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I want to cancel my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate but it won't let me cancel it because the payment is past-due. Is there a way to cancel it? beb1f765-6d94-4d6b-9ac2-78cdf03f1048
  9. If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...

in XBoX on Windows
    If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and...: If all xbox game pass ultimate 14 days codes could be redeemed on both Xbox One and PC(including windows 10)? I need an official authoritative and accurate answer to this question please. Thank...
  10. Xbox Game pass Ultimate Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate Refund: Repayment has just been executed. Can i get a refund? e4791b6c-2214-4102-bfee-8b28d689310b