Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscribe

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscribe in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cannot subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate it asks me to contact Microsoft support after the payment screen 961dc406-fc4c-40ef-b6f5-32bf6a862ec2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dream148, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Dream148
    Dream148 Guest

I cannot subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate it asks me to contact Microsoft support after the payment screen

:)

Dream148, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Xbox live gold

When you Subscribe the Game Pass Ultimate, you hava Game Pass Xbox and PC + Live Gold in one Subscribe
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

Refound game pass

Did you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate? If you did, cancellation and a refund will negate your Xbox Live Gold that was transferred to Ultimate.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Gears 5 beta

So you can play the beta if you have game pass?
    Yes.

Also, Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will have access to the Ultimate Edition of Gears 5.

"Gears 5 will be available to subscribers of Xbox Game Pass (includes console games and PC games) when the game launches on September 10, 2019. If you have an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you’ll be able to install the Gears 5 Ultimate Edition during
    the early access period starting on September 6, 2019."

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/game-titles/gears-5-with-xbox-game-pass
  5. denis97g Win User

Game pass

Hi! it should be 2€ for 2 months. About the expiration date, did you subscribe to game pass or game pass ultimate? Because if you subscribed to Ultimate and have a gold sub, it will merge the two, thus making it expire
    in 2020.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

conversion from xbox live gold to ultimate game pass

Did you previously ever subscribed to ultimate that can be a trial as well or the offfer of $1. The conversion offer you are referring to was only valid if you are subscribing to ultimate for the first time.

If you already subscribed to ultimate then the conversion works differently. 12 month gold should be converted to 4 months of game pass. Here is the FAQ https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav#faq
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscribe - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Cancellation, who to contact if there are any problems: Hey for anyone who needs help especially with the Xbox live or the game pass ultimate you can go to your Microsoft account, log in, type "live chat Microsoft" in the search bar, then at the bottom...
  3. Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Deal after cancelling: I tried the Xbox Game Pass about a week ago and was enjoying it. I purchased 24 months more of Xbox Live Gold and would like to get the Ultimate deal still. Problem is, the deal is not available...
  4. Can't buy Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't buy Game pass ultimate: Im trying to buy game pass ultimate as I currently don't have gold and it seemed like the best deal. However when I try to buy it I get the code 0x00000007 and it says "try again". How can I get...
  5. Minecraft on Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft on Game Pass Ultimate: Why is Minecraft never joining Game Pass Ultimate? The game is already years old and still very expensive, they could at least deploy the initial package on Game Pass. I have the media version for...
  6. Question about Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Game Pass Ultimate: In the FAQ section for Game Pass Ultimate, it states the following: "When you join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we will apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Purchase Error: I'm trying to buy xbox game pass ultimate but I still cannot get through the payment. I'm using Microsoft Gift Cards just in case my visa does not work. Even then, it still does not work....
  8. Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox gamepass ultimate su PC non si attiva[Xbox game pass final on PC does not activate]: Ho di recente provato ad attivare l'offerta "gamepass ultimate 2 mesi a 2 euro" e dopo aver provato a pagare con una carta master card contenente 2,70 € l'applicazione restituiva un errore dopo...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I currently have Xbox Live Gold and lately I've been thinking about trying out the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but i'm a little hesitant to do so. The reason is this: If I want to go...
  10. Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Have Game Pass Ultimate Subscription but not recognized in Microsoft Store: I just built a new PC with Windows 10 and when I log into my account in the Microsoft Store I do not see that I have game pass even though I have game pass ultimate. I downloaded it with the $2...