Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription not working

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription not working in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Xbox.com/play not recognising my ultimate subscription and keeps prompting me to purchase a new one submitted by /u/whythefuckpphard [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/whythefuckpphard, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription not working

/u/whythefuckpphard, Dec 4, 2021
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Kirill Krasin Win User

xbox Gold Memberships

Hello there

There is a plenty information about
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    , and converting Live Gold and/or Game Pass into one Ultimate subscription.
  4. Wishcatcher Win User

XBOX GAME PASS

Hi,

Sharing works only for the Gold subscription and games downloaded but not the Xbox game pass / ultimate pass… Sorry

Regards
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Hi LiviaCruz1,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. In regard to the consoles that are supported for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, it is designed for usage on PC and for Xbox One.
    Game Pass subscriptions are available for use on Xbox One and PC.
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate works on both console and PC, and also comes with Xbox Live Gold membership.

Xbox Game Pass for Console FAQ

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope that this information helps you out.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?

Hello MarkNoge,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are looking to upgrade your Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. If you initiate an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription with time available for Xbox Live Gold, your Gold subscription's time will
    be converted to time for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. For more information, please visit this page:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription not working

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription not working - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. XBOX app won't download ultimate game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX app won't download ultimate game pass games: It downloaded some games but is not consistent and most games get stuck at 0% preparing, please advise. I'm currently in the 1 month trial. I have a Surface 8 Pro with Windows 11...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud gaming error on iphone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Cloud gaming error on iphone: Good day all, Please note that I have upgraded to Xbox Games Pass ultimate as I enjoy playing all the Xbox games on my Windows 11 PC and I heard that I am able to play my games from my iPhone as...
  4. Gamer tag with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gamer tag with game pass ultimate: Long story short I’ve had Xbox live since the 360 first came out. I’ve had the same gamer tag since then. Last time I was on my Xbox 1 was around the beginning of 2017. I just recently bought a...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate for Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate for Cloud: With the Game Pass Ultimate for Cloud, can we hope that soon it will be possible to buy and host in the cloud games not included in the catalog as is currently the case in Stadia?...
  6. I have game pass ultimate and there's a free perk for world of tanks that i'd like to have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate and there's a free perk for world of tanks that i'd like to have...: I cant get the game pass perk for some reason. 99fb33c6-cc22-4370-b079-42ef309ca8d0
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: i try to get forza horizon 5 to the pc but i cant i get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate do i still need to buy the game??? e6ced2ec-4adf-4be7-b34c-505986d9b9d8
  8. does xcloud have a separated sign from game pass ultimate or will have?

in XboX Insiders
    does xcloud have a separated sign from game pass ultimate or will have?: since microsoft bought activision blizzard and geoff made this tweet https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1483614576134406145 i admit that i whant to sign the game pass for cloud to can...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Feedback

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Feedback: We need to add at Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for households up 4-5 households for £25 - £30 Now you need to link your Microsoft accounts to play Ubisoft game like Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege and...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: i can't redeem xbox gamepass ultimate $1 with microsoft account balance e0033f0e-a843-41c9-b9b2-65c6ae9fadd8