Xbox game pass ultimate Subscription

Discus and support Xbox game pass ultimate Subscription in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Me and my wife have been sharing xbox live thru family and console sharing. I decided to upgrade to the ultimate game pass. Why can she not access the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxKrakticxX, Oct 1, 2019.

1. XxKrakticxX
    XxKrakticxX Guest

Me and my wife have been sharing xbox live thru family and console sharing. I decided to upgrade to the ultimate game pass. Why can she not access the game pass

:)

XxKrakticxX, Oct 1, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Extorno após cancelamento da Xbox Live Gold[Translation-Extorno after Xbox Live Gold cancellation]

Hi Sam,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. When you convert to the Ultimate subscription, any Xbox live gold or game pass time you have converts to the Ultimate subscription. For example, if you had 1 month of Xbox live gold and no game pass. You
    then purchased the Ultimate for $1. You will have two months of ultimate subscription.

Here is the
    Ultimate game pass FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Game Pass games won't connect to Xbox Live?

Hello Ivan,

Yes with the game pass on PC you will need an Xbox live gold subscription also. Currently there is a subscription called Ultimate game pass, this subscription combines game pass for PC and console, also has Xbox live gold.

Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Trying to understand

Hey there RyanLong4,

As the Ambassadors have previously mentioned, If you are currently paying for these subscriptions on a monthly basis then you would want to complete the purchase for the Game Pass ultimate subscription so that it converts your outstanding time on the Live
    and Game pass subscriptions and adds it to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription time.

"I already have Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. How do I switch to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

On Xbox One, get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Store > Memberships. Online, go to
    Xbox Game Pass. Your purchase of Game Pass Ultimate will automatically convert any outstanding time on your subscriptions to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold into time for Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate at a pre-set conversion ratio"

You can find more information by taking a look at the following:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  5. Vinny #1 Win User

Emergencia sobre o geme pass [Translate] Emergency on the moans pass

6. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

Thema:

1. Xbox game pass ultimate Subscription - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue: Hello! I have a question, i bought today something and i did not get it, is this beacuse i have to pay for Xbox game pass ultimate before i buy something else? If Yes, when i pay for Xbox game...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I just got this and it said it came with Spotify for 6 months. How do i reddem this? Also I had xbox live before this so if i cancel this would i still have my gold?...
  4. Game pass ultimate question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate question: Maybe a dumb question, but I have ultimate and just got a free month of it from MS rewards, will adding that code add the free month or will it add another copy of ultimate? There's a check box...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate's Spotify Plan

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate's Spotify Plan: I purchased the $1 deal on my XBOX, and I have game pass, but i was wondering how do i get spotify. Do I get sent a code that I have to redeem, or what? Also, how long will it take if it is...
  6. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: I have purchased game pass ultimate but iam not able to access any gold benefits ie party chat , multiplayer, etc . I have performed complete restart and problem still persists....
  7. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: Witam niedawno chciałem zapłacić za xbox game pass ultimate ponieważ zbliżał się czas zapłaty i miałem opcje zapłaty portfelem xbox więc kupiłem karty przedpłacone i doładowałem konto lecz gdy...
  8. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass: Hello Gamers, I have an strange problem with my Xbox Profile. I ordered the Gamepass 3 Months ago. Everything was working until september. If i want to start for example Gears 5, the Xbox says:...
  9. Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?: Just finished Operation Cosmic Rescue and got the free month of ultimate. Anyone know for sure if this stacks onto my existing subscription? Cheers! 43047ef1-ce99-4d10-a2af-30742e69b18b
  10. Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold: I tried Ultimate Game Pass and decided that it wasn't for me after the trial period. After canceling the subscription, which would have renewed on the 21st, I've found out that I cannot downgrade...