xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund

Discus and support xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 支付宝免密支付不知情时扣款 [Translate by Mod] Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction d3a1019c-e880-48d5-8399-9065fdce1681 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by potatopotat0, Jul 12, 2019.

1. potatopotat0
    potatopotat0 Guest

支付宝免密支付不知情时扣款

[Translate by Mod]

Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction

:)

potatopotat0, Jul 12, 2019
  2. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey there
    potatopotat0
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  3. potatopotat0 Win User

支付宝免密支付不知情时扣款

问题已解决

[Translate by Mod]

Alipay free secret payment without knowing deduction The issue has been resolved
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

5. G v zauBerBerg Win User

6. Njal the Blue Win User

购买游戏重复扣款问题,如何退款[How to refund if you purchase a game with repeated debits?]

您好, 并非所有国家/地区都可以获得退款选项, 您可能需要通过支持。https://support.xbox.com

[Translation - Hello, not all countries have a refund option, you may need to pass support.]
Thema:

1. xbox game pass ultimate退款 [Translate] xbox game pass last refund - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate退款

2. Game pass trial

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass trial: Game pass trial went up. 3 weeks later, only 5 of my games don’t have error 0x803f900a popping up. I’ve removed my account and added it, reset the router, and reset the xbox 3 times. Nothing has...
  3. Hay consecuensia al comprar el ultimate game pass? [Mod Translated - Is there consistency...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hay consecuensia al comprar el ultimate game pass? [Mod Translated - Is there consistency...: Hola, buen día. Yo tengo un la suscripciones de Xbox game pass y la gold para consola, si me uno al Xbox game pass ultimate (game pass + gold) se me restablecen las que ya tengo y se le suman al...
  4. Vampyre game on Xbox game pass for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vampyre game on Xbox game pass for pc: Hey I have xbox game pass for pc and I really want to play the game vampyre. I have had many issues with this game. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled it numerous times. I played for a...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live: Ultimate 1-Month R15,90 including VAT for the first month R199,00 including VAT every month after that By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store terms of sale. We'll charge you R15,90...
  6. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: Hey there I just seen on xbox today you can get the game pass ultimate for 17.99 for 3months but I really want to know if game pass ultimate is coming for a year as I always buy gold for a year...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Refund: I bought the xbox game pass deal where I got 3 months for one dollar a couple months back and it was supposed to renew on the 24th of this month but it renewed on the 18th charging me 30 dollars I...
  8. Is there any way to use ReShade with XBOX Game Pass for PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there any way to use ReShade with XBOX Game Pass for PC?: Is there any way to use ReShade (https://reshade.me/) with XBOX Game Pass for PC games? I recently purchased XBOX Game Pass for PC to try it out as a 3 month free trial is currently supplied with...
  9. 16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given

in XBoX on Windows
    16 Digit Game Pass Code Received, Cannot Figure Out Where to Redeem, No Website Given: Hi There! I received an Xbox Game Pass for PC code for picking up one of the new Ryzen CPUs. I have a 16 digit code that I cannot figure out where to redeem. There is no website provided with the...
  10. I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of 44,910 won applied in the game pass.: Hello. I bought forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition for 49,950 won at 50% sale event after Refund for forza horizon 4 Ultimate Edition I would like to buy the forza 4 at the discounted price of...