Xbox Game Pass Ultimate TRIAL and the circled number on the profile

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate TRIAL and the circled number on the profile in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I've got a circled 5 on my Xbox profile page and I would like not to loose it. If I redeem an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Trial code, will it count... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by 《♧Mix645♧》, Apr 4, 2021.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate TRIAL and the circled number on the profile

Hello,

I've got a circled 5 on my Xbox profile page and I would like not to loose it. If I redeem an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Trial code, will it count to the circled number (to the overall subscription time)? Or as long as it is trial, it is not counted as a "full" subscription & I might loose the number?

Thanks in advance!

:)

《♧Mix645♧》, Apr 4, 2021
  2. GamersGala Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Dear Support,

Thank you for the fast reply!

Er...my question is that a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code', right?

I understand that a xbox game pass 14 days trial code or a xbox live gold 14 days trial code can't be used/sold as xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial code for sure.

Because a 'xbox games pass ultimate 14 days trial code' equals a 'xbox game pass 14 days trial code + xbox live gold 14 days trial code', so for new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, a 'xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes' could be used/sold as 'xbox game
    pass 14 days trial code' or 'xbox gold live 14 days trial code' , right?

Please help to clarify.

Thanks again for your time! :)
  3. Smwutches Win User

For new Microsoft/Xbox accounts, if xbox game pass ultimate 14 days trial codes could be used/sold as xbox game pass 14 days trial codes or xbox live gold 14 days trial codes?

Gold and Game Pass (not Ultimate) can be available as 14 day trial cards and would not be the same as Ultimate. If you're buying a trial code and you're wanting Ultimate, you'll want to make sure it is listed as Ultimate. If you buy a code that is only
    for Gold or only for Game Pass, you will not have all of the features of Ultimate.
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

Gamepass ultimate Russia

You will have 13 months of Game Pass Ultimate. But this only works if is the first time you have Game Pass Ultimate, doesnt work in users that already had Game Pass Ultimate (this counts trial also).
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One Gold >> Game Pass

The 14 day codes are trials and will only work with new subscribers to Game Pass, which is why there's an error. You would need a code that is not a trial code (anything 1 month or above) or purchase Game Pass (or Ultimate) directly from Xbox.
  6. KilRoY1166 Win User

Germany "Service Unavailable In Your Region" Error

It was the free trial version that came with my xbox. I used that and the trial gold membership and they are both gone.
    And under services and in your account in Microsoft account page linked in the post before the game pass&Gold results?

BTW in your account it should be named game pass ultimate automatically converted from Microsoft.

Extract from MS support:

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we’ll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid
    time conversion rates are subject to change

And about the conversion.from gold to ultimate:

On Xbox One, get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Store > Memberships.
    Online, go to Xbox Game Pass. Your purchase of Game Pass Ultimate will automatically convert any outstanding time on your subscriptions
    to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold into time for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a preset conversion ratio.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate TRIAL and the circled number on the profile

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate TRIAL and the circled number on the profile - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game

in XBoX on Windows
    I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game: I just purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC but i cant play any game! How do i install or browse games for PC?¿ c421c1d0-f572-4e1e-aaab-8ac9824b0532
  3. EA play/game pass ultimate question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    EA play/game pass ultimate question: (I’m in Canada) when i bought my series x i picked up a 3 month ultimate gamepass(digital code card) so i’m wondering if i’m eligible to use a 12 month EA play card and convert it to gamepass...
  4. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Rate: I've recently been made aware that you can convert existing Xbox Live Gold subscription time to an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. I, however, have not been able to find a definitive answer...
  5. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: I already have a year of gold I want to upgrade to game pass ultimate Will I have to pay 10.99 a month instantly Or will it use the rest of my gold membership And then begin to charge me?...
  6. Is the Halo Reach DLC for MCC part of Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Halo Reach DLC for MCC part of Game Pass Ultimate?: In the Microsoft / Xbox Store there is a label indicating "Game Pass" for the Halo Reach DLC. Does this mean the DLC is included in Game Pass? If so, I don't seem to be able to download the DLC...
  7. Xbox ultimate game pass cloud gaming

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox ultimate game pass cloud gaming: Good day, today I wanted to get the ultimate game pass, because of the cloud gaming funktion. I've been looking for a while, and i can't really find the guide of how to use the Cloud gaming for my...
  8. buying an xbox game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    buying an xbox game pass ultimate subscription: if i go to the shops and buy a game pass ultimate subscription do i still need to add a credit card when redeeming that subscription and downloading games on the game pass? i really don't want to...
  9. Ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass: I brought an ultimate game pass and have set my son up a profile so he can play roblox but he cant access it. Every time a game loads its asks me to buy a new subscription. I have set the xbox to...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: If 1 account on your home Xbox buys Game Pass ultimate, is it accessible to the other accounts on that Xbox? Because there are 5 accounts on my Xbox but only one account can use the Game Pass....