Xbox game pass ultimate upgrade

Discus and support Xbox game pass ultimate upgrade in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have one year of xbox live gold if i upgrade to gamepass ultimate do i have one year of gamepass ultimate bfc63489-0a03-4c37-b4f0-1c694f0a845d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by augustchenetski, Mar 25, 2020 at 3:02 AM.

1. Xbox game pass ultimate upgrade

I have one year of xbox live gold if i upgrade to gamepass ultimate do i have one year of gamepass ultimate

:)

augustchenetski, Mar 25, 2020 at 3:02 AM
  2. Smwutches Win User

xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff

That means your gold was upgraded to Ultimate (Ultimate includes Gold, Game Pass for Xbox, and Game Pass for PC)
  3. Kimberly AnneTecson Win User

Cancelled Game Pass, now my Gold is gone..

Hi,

Once you upgraded to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold will be carried over to Xbox game pass ultimate. For example, if you have Xbox live gold for a year and you upgraded it to Xbox game pass ultimate, your Xbox live gold and xbox game pass for
    console and PC will also be good for 13 months (12 months Xbox live gold+1 month upgrade Xbox game pass Ultimate). If you cancelled the Xbox game pass ultimate, automatically your Xbox live will also be cancelled since it is already merged to the Ultimate.
    You need to contact Xbox Support to reinstate your lost membership.

To contact them, please go to this site:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  4. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  5. CooperWilde Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

I upgraded to game pass ultimate but being charged for both game pass ultimate & live gold
  6. {Parity} Win User

Can I extend Game Pass Ultimate by Buying More Live Time?

No, that was a promotion for upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate. What you need to do is renew your Game Pass Ultimate subscription.
Thema:

Xbox game pass ultimate upgrade

1. Xbox game pass ultimate upgrade - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Xbox game pass ultimate pc some games don't start

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate pc some games don't start: my problem is that some games of game pass ultimate pc won't lunching and other games do. For example: yakuza 0 is not lunching anymore instead the MS store is showing up and tell me to install...
  3. Share game pass ultimate / Compartilhamento do game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Share game pass ultimate / Compartilhamento do game pass: My brother has the game pass ultimate in his account and he plays in the xbox, i play in the PC and i want use his game pass from my account. How i do that? Meu irmão tem o passe do jogo...
  4. I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I don't want to convert my Xbox live gold pass to a game pass ultimate: I bought a 12-month Xbox live gold pass and when I try to activate it, it is trying to convert that directly to a 4-month ultimate game pass. But what if I do not want the game pass? I just want...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate family sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate family sharing: My husband already has a game pass ultimate. I have his account on my xbox and i made it home console.. i can't use his game pass, it asks me to join game pass when i try to download a game.. how...
  6. Reembolso de Suscripcion a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reembolso de Suscripcion a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass...: Buenas Tardes. Hola disculpe la molestia lo que pasa es que el 20 de Enero me suscribi a Xbox Game Pass Ultimate por $10 pesos,pero yo nunca puse el Pago Periodico y hasta hoy 28/03/20 me percate...
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate: I recently switched from my normal xbox live to game pass ultimate and I was very happy because there are quite some nice titles i wanted to play. After a few days (I didn’t even play much, due...
  8. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: Hi there, i’ve recently bought the game pass for £1 for 1 month however now my subscription has converted into game pass ultimate, which i am fine with. However, I was wondering what happens after...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate: I currently have a subscription to Game Pass Ultimate but received a gift code for a year of Gold. What happens if I try to redeem it? Since GPU includes Gold am I able to redeem this code for...
  10. xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff: ok so i accidentally got game pass ultimate instead of game pass for 1$. That was fine but i wanted to cancel the recurring billing so i could get regular game pass next month. As soon as i cancel...