Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, First - im writing from Poland and my topics is about offer in my country. I have active subscription Xbox Live Gold. Recently in store shows... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Vrynio, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Vrynio
    Vrynio Guest

Hello,

First - im writing from Poland and my topics is about offer in my country. I have active subscription Xbox Live Gold. Recently in store shows up an special offer - 2 months Xbox Game Ultimate for 8 PLN (about 2$). I want to buy it but I'm not certains what
    happens:

1) With my current, active subscription Xbox Live Gold

2) With my active subscription Xbox Live Gold after 2 months, when Xbox Ultimate will expire.

I'm even be willing to convert my curent subscription to Ultimate but dont know the conversion ratio (my subs will expire 26 januar 2020)

Please help.

:)

Vrynio, Aug 26, 2019
  2. weekoldpizza Win User

Upgrade Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?

follow this link https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold/upgrade and click on this question in the FAQ What are Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription details?
    to learn more about the conversion of upgrading your existing Xbox Live Gold subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. slackadelic Win User

Game Pass expiring early

Did you happen to have Game Pass Ultimate, then by Xbox Live gold and apply it to your existing subscription?
  4. FreakRoach Win User

A doubt about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Yes, you can cancel Xbox Live Ultimate whenever and revert to only Xbox Live Gold.
    So, when it says "Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Future
    code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership.
    ",
    it means if you activate Xbox Live Gold subscription when your subscription of Ultimate is still active. ¿Am I right?

I think after activating ultimate, if you redeem a Xbox live Gold, it will extend your ultimate subscription.
  5. aMexicanErb Win User

Xbox game pass 3 month trial for £1

If you had an existing Subscription of Gold Live, it automatically updated your subscription to the New Game Pass Ultimate, which now includes game pass and your xbox live gold bundled, and if you ever switch over to computer playing you will have assess
    to live and game pass there as well!
  6. RandyAU93 Win User

Xbox game pass 3 month trial for £1

If you had an existing Gold subscription on your account and you took advantage of the Game Pass Ultimate offer, all those months of Gold were converted to Game Pass Ultimate, which includes Game Pass console, Game Pass PC and Xbox Live Gold. If you turn
    off auto-renew, your GP Ultimate subscription ends at the end of the purchased period (your remaining months of Gold - now converted to GP Ultimate - plus the three months of Ultimate), taking with it all three of those services. If you wish to renew just
    Xbox Live Gold, you can do so after the subscription ends.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate vs. existing subscription Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Anyone in need of game pass ultimate free trial?? Enjoy!!

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone in need of game pass ultimate free trial?? Enjoy!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/Deeeznutzz27 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello! I have an Xbox One with two accounts. The Xbox is set as a home Xbox on bouth accounts. Am I able to use only one Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for bouth accounts?...
  4. Game pass Ultimate: What are the pros and cons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Ultimate: What are the pros and cons?: i only see pros, you get alot of games with it, you get gold and you get pc games. sometimes you can get it really cheap a2a48cc5-8349-40f6-abed-e1f057ce2410
  5. XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE: Hello. How long do you think the function of the user's existing prepaid xbox live gold months will be available, which are converted into game pass ultimate months-when you switch? Thanks....
  6. Game pass ultimate promotion for spotify premium

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate promotion for spotify premium: Can someone tell me were to find the spotify promotion at 70acc272-aca5-4d97-b5a0-10d9c15eb35b
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Hi. When purchasing an ultimate game pass subscription (12/2019), the 1-month EA access subscription feature is no longer available (2/2020)? And if it was not activated immediately after the...
  8. GAME PASS ULTIMATE RECORRENTE[Translation- ULTIMATE RECURRING GAME PASS]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAME PASS ULTIMATE RECORRENTE[Translation- ULTIMATE RECURRING GAME PASS]: Prezados estou muito insatisfeito com o a politica de atendimento a clientes da microsoft. Experimentei o game pass ultimate , sem saber que iriam cancelar o live gold. Quando percebi, o live...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...: [img] So basically i’ve already tried out the whole offer before from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate of £1 however it is offering me the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC. I’m assuming this subscription is...
  10. Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can I redeem a xbox game pass ultimate gift card after my last subscription expired?: Hi everyone, I've heard that game pass ultimate gift cards only work for new members with none subscription. So my ultimate expired just a few days ago and i was wondering is if those gift cards...