Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Wants Me To Buy Again For PC

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Wants Me To Buy Again For PC in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my Xbox One console and in the description it says that it works on PC. However, when I went onto my PC to use... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LovinCalibre, Jul 16, 2019.

1. LovinCalibre
    LovinCalibre Guest

I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my Xbox One console and in the description it says that it works on PC. However, when I went onto my PC to use the game pass, it says that I don't own the pass and will need to buy it again.

I was just wondering whether this was a mess up on Microsoft's part or whether I need to buy the game pass again for PC.

Do you have any ideas how to fix this or know what I should do?

***Moved from Windows 10\Microsoft Store***

:)

LovinCalibre, Jul 16, 2019
  2. stanlyko25 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

so it will not give me 1month more if i buy ultimate after game pass PC?

it wil only upgrade? yes pointless but if its only for 1€ im asking for this....if i have pc game pass and buy ultimate for 1€ now so if its will give me 1MONTH MORE or ONLY upgrade from pc game pass to ultimate?

or better was buy first ultimate and then pc game pass then shoudl give me 2months for 2€? or how...
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Hey there,

No, you don’t need to buy it again as the Ultimate Game Pass includes game pass for PC
  4. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello LovinCalibre,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. The Game Pass Ultimate subscription you purchased on your console already comes with Game Pass for PC, so you shouldn't need to purchase any additional subscription.

Are you signed into the same Microsoft account on your PC? You would need to sign into the Microsoft account associated with your subscription and Gamertag.

You can double check that your subscription is still active here : Services & subscriptions
  5. Smwutches Win User

game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?

Since Ultimate includes gold, game pass for consoles, and game pass for pc, anything you already have on your account is cancelled and converted to ultimate when you upgrade. By completing the purchase for ultimate, you agreed to that and cancelling ultimate
    would cancel anything that was converted. You will have to purchase game pass for PC again if you want it again.
  6. stanlyko25 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

hm..and i have one more question...i bought PC game pass for 1€...if u buy now ultimate for 1€ it will give me +1 month MORE ? or it will only upgrade my game pass PC to ULTIMATE??

maybe i should first buy ultimate and then pc game pass to get 2month for 2€ ...idk im ne where so im asking
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Wants Me To Buy Again For PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Issue: Hello! I have a question, i bought today something and i did not get it, is this beacuse i have to pay for Xbox game pass ultimate before i buy something else? If Yes, when i pay for Xbox game...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I just got this and it said it came with Spotify for 6 months. How do i reddem this? Also I had xbox live before this so if i cancel this would i still have my gold?...
  4. Game pass ultimate question

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate question: Maybe a dumb question, but I have ultimate and just got a free month of it from MS rewards, will adding that code add the free month or will it add another copy of ultimate? There's a check box...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate's Spotify Plan

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate's Spotify Plan: I purchased the $1 deal on my XBOX, and I have game pass, but i was wondering how do i get spotify. Do I get sent a code that I have to redeem, or what? Also, how long will it take if it is...
  6. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: I have purchased game pass ultimate but iam not able to access any gold benefits ie party chat , multiplayer, etc . I have performed complete restart and problem still persists....
  7. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: Witam niedawno chciałem zapłacić za xbox game pass ultimate ponieważ zbliżał się czas zapłaty i miałem opcje zapłaty portfelem xbox więc kupiłem karty przedpłacone i doładowałem konto lecz gdy...
  8. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass: Hello Gamers, I have an strange problem with my Xbox Profile. I ordered the Gamepass 3 Months ago. Everything was working until september. If i want to start for example Gears 5, the Xbox says:...
  9. Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do Game Pass Ultimate subscriptions stack?: Just finished Operation Cosmic Rescue and got the free month of ultimate. Anyone know for sure if this stacks onto my existing subscription? Cheers! 43047ef1-ce99-4d10-a2af-30742e69b18b
  10. Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Going from Ultimate Game Pass to Xbox Live Gold: I tried Ultimate Game Pass and decided that it wasn't for me after the trial period. After canceling the subscription, which would have renewed on the 21st, I've found out that I cannot downgrade...