Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Wants Me To Buy Again For PC

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Wants Me To Buy Again For PC in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my Xbox One console and in the description it says that it works on PC. However, when I went onto my PC to use... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LovinCalibre, Jul 16, 2019.

1. LovinCalibre
    LovinCalibre Guest

I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on my Xbox One console and in the description it says that it works on PC. However, when I went onto my PC to use the game pass, it says that I don't own the pass and will need to buy it again.

I was just wondering whether this was a mess up on Microsoft's part or whether I need to buy the game pass again for PC.

Do you have any ideas how to fix this or know what I should do?

***Moved from Windows 10\Microsoft Store***

:)

LovinCalibre, Jul 16, 2019
  2. stanlyko25 Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC

so it will not give me 1month more if i buy ultimate after game pass PC?

it wil only upgrade? yes pointless but if its only for 1€ im asking for this....if i have pc game pass and buy ultimate for 1€ now so if its will give me 1MONTH MORE or ONLY upgrade from pc game pass to ultimate?

or better was buy first ultimate and then pc game pass then shoudl give me 2months for 2€? or how...
  3. Niko1664 Win User

Games pass for family members

If i understand the problem, you want to buy them both an Xbox Game Pass subscription to play on their respective PC's ? Buy an Xbox Game Pass PC sub for each or a Ultimate Game Pass. Log their account on Xbox beta app on PC and buy them the correct sub.
    Or use xbox.com with their account correctly sign in and buy them Xbox Game Pass for PC.
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Hey there,

No, you don’t need to buy it again as the Ultimate Game Pass includes game pass for PC
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

Hello LovinCalibre,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. The Game Pass Ultimate subscription you purchased on your console already comes with Game Pass for PC, so you shouldn't need to purchase any additional subscription.

Are you signed into the same Microsoft account on your PC? You would need to sign into the Microsoft account associated with your subscription and Gamertag.

You can double check that your subscription is still active here : Services & subscriptions
  6. Smwutches Win User

game pass ultimate canceling. now game pass beta for 6 month is cleared too?

Since Ultimate includes gold, game pass for consoles, and game pass for pc, anything you already have on your account is cancelled and converted to ultimate when you upgrade. By completing the purchase for ultimate, you agreed to that and cancelling ultimate
    would cancel anything that was converted. You will have to purchase game pass for PC again if you want it again.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Wants Me To Buy Again For PC - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Game Pass Ultimate renewal problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate renewal problem: My GPU expired yesterday 5/6/20. I have tried renewing today but i am gettting the error ' You're attempting to downgrade your existing subscription' Is there anyway to fix this or should i just...
  3. Game pass ultimate query

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate query: Hi, if anyone would be able to provide me with some information regarding xbox game pass ultimate, when i converted it was saying i am unable to canel until the expiration date. So if you have had...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate. Buy more than one for a household?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate. Buy more than one for a household?: I bought a Ultimate Game Pass. I have a family account. I bought a Game Pass Ultimate. My question is can my other kids use it on their accounts in the same xbox or do i have to buy one for each...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate: Whenever I try to upgrade my Xbox Live Gold membership to Gamepass Ultimate for the $1, using the 93% off, it comes up wjth an error message that says “It looks like something went wrong, but we...
  6. Cobrança integral no primeiro mês de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Full charge in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobrança integral no primeiro mês de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Full charge in the...: Boa noite, Hoje dia 04 de Junho de 2020, fiz a migração de minhas contas (Game Pass e Live Gold) para Ultimate, o qual informa que no primeiro mês seria cobrado R$1,00 e nos demais R$39,99, porém...
  7. I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.: I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate because it tells me I'm trying to downgrade an existing subscription. 23d60cae-bcb8-42f3-bc88-132f7a315285
  8. $1 xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $1 xbox game pass ultimate: i want to purchase the xbox game pass ultimate for $1 and have enough money to get it but it still says "how do you want to pay the rest" when i just want to get the 1 month $1...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing: Hoping someone can help me out with the following scenario. I have a PC and an Xbox One X. My microsoft account has game pass ultimate, and this is used between my pc and xbox. My wife started...
  10. Non sono sicuro ad aver annulato il mio abbonamento Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [I'm not sure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non sono sicuro ad aver annulato il mio abbonamento Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [I'm not sure...: Allora,mentre io annulavo l'abbonamento,mi era uscito che veniva annulato automaticamente il 3/6/2020 ed è andata oltre la data.Se io adesso vado,mi dice la stessa cosa e questi mi...