Xbox game pass Ultimate ?

Discus and support Xbox game pass Ultimate ? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Xbox game pass Ultimate : xbox game pass + xbox live When ? caf78ccf-8c6c-45d2-b957-c124f685aff3 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by LUCASM'voula, May 24, 2019.

1. LUCASM'voula
    LUCASM'voula Guest

Xbox game pass Ultimate : xbox game pass + xbox live

When ?

:)

LUCASM'voula, May 24, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

xbox live gold y xbox game pass[Translation-xbox live gold y xbox game pass]

Hi Juan,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you subscribe to game pass ultimate, the Xbox live gold you had converts to ultimate game pass time. So you didn't lose it, it just went towards game pass ultimate. You can look over the

game pass ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass Ultimate ? - Similar Threads - game pass Ultimate

2. Puedo canjear game pass pc, si ya tengo game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Puedo canjear game pass pc, si ya tengo game pass ultimate: Hola, me regalaron 3 meses de game pass pc y lo quiero canjear, pero yo tengo game pass ultimate podria canjearlo y que se sumara al tiempo que tengo de game pass ultimate? O se me quitaria game...
  3. Microsoft Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Xbox Game Pass Ultimate & Xbox Live Gold: If I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and I buy a certain amount of Gold (say, 6 months), does the Gold get upgraded to Ultimate? Or is that only if I already have Gold and THEN get Ultimate?...
  4. Discord Nitro With Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discord Nitro With Game Pass Ultimate: Back in December when I got Game Pass Ultimate I got a few things I could redeem for like EA Access, Spotify Premium, and Discord Nitro. Well I actually already redeemed for EA Access but never...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes: Hello, On January 6th I got the Xbox game pass ultimate the day before the sale ended for 1$, about a week went by and I contacted support and they said to just wait more time. It is now almost...
  6. Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold subscription cancelled when cancelled Game Pass Ultimate cancelled can't...: Hi, My boys had an xbox Live Gold subscription with 7 months remaining. One of them accepted the offer of $1 Game Pass Ultimate subscription thinking it was only $1. I cancelled it straight...
  7. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate: So i have game pass ultimate. I usnerstand it also provides me access to gold live, and the three games free. It is not letting me download the games. It gives me an error saying it cannot load...
  8. Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cancelled Game Pass Ultimate: Okay so my wife cancelled the Game Pass Ultimate subscription a few days ago, but I still have Live Gold. I'm not complaining but it confuses me because I thought the Live Gold would be cancelled...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödeme Yapamıyorum !

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Ödeme Yapamıyorum !: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate indirimli üyeliğimi bundan 3 ay önce 5,90 ₺ almıştım. Üyeliğimi 1 gün arayla iptal etmeyi unutmuşum bu yüzden Microsoft hesabıma 134,99 ₺ kesmiş. Fakat bu ödemeyi...
  10. I can't join Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't join Game Pass Ultimate: I'm trying to upgrade game pass ultimate but the join button is disabled, I have game pass for PC. I can't even buy xbox live gold, same problem cb25fe74-10f6-443e-a006-a46f54b72c7a