Xbox game pass ultimate

Discus and support Xbox game pass ultimate in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, je viens d'acheter le Xbox game pass ultimate sur mon pc, mais j'ai un problème lié au compte microsoft sur lequel il a été activé. J'ai... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by corentinGRALL, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass ultimate

Bonjour, je viens d'acheter le Xbox game pass ultimate sur mon pc, mais j'ai un problème lié au compte microsoft sur lequel il a été activé.

J'ai installé l'application Xbox (beta) plus tôt dans la journée, et en l'ouvrant pour la première fois, windows ne m'a pas laissé le choix et m'a obligé a me connecter en utilisant l'adresse liée a mon pc, une adresse gmail, alors que celle que j'utilise
    pour xbox est différente. Je me suis donc connecté avec mon adresse gmail, puis immédiatement déconnecté pour utiliser mon compte microsoft.

Tout semblait alors rentré dans l'ordre et j'ai acheté le game pass sur mon compte microsoft (depuis le site xbox, pas l'application). C'est la que commence le problème. sur ma xbox, la transaction a fonctionné et j'ai bien accès au game pass et au gold,
    mais pas sur mon pc. Après un peu de recherche sur l'app xbox, j'ai remarqué que deux compte étaient listés dans paramètres -> comptes :

- un compte de jeu (mon compte microsoft) -> en petit a coté il est écrit "utilisé pour les fonctionnalités xbox live"

- un compte du store (mon compte gmail) -> "utilisé l’échelle du périphérique pour les achats et la propriété"

je pense qu'il faudrait changer ce deuxième compte, mais je ne sais pas comment, et cliquer sur "changer" me redirige simplement vers mon profil microsoft, mais je ne sais pas du tout ou changer cela.

J'aimerai donc savoir comment changer ce parametre, ou si c'est normal et seulement temporaire,

Merci!

[Translation - Hello, I just bought the Xbox game pass ultimate on my pc, but I have a problem with the microsoft account on which it has been activated.

I installed the Xbox application (beta) earlier in the day, and by opening it for the first time, windows did not give me the choice and forced me to connect using the linked address at my pc, a gmail address, whereas the one I use for xbox is different.
    So I logged in with my gmail address and immediately logged off to use my microsoft account.

Everything seemed then in order and I bought the game pass on my microsoft account (from the xbox site, not the application). This is where the problem begins. on my xbox, the transaction worked and I have access to the game and gold, but not on my pc.
    After a little research on the xbox app, I noticed that two account were listed in Settings -> Accounts:

- a game account (my account microsoft) -> in small next to it is written "used for xbox live features"

- a store account (my gmail account) -> "used at the device level for purchases and ownership"

I think it should change this second account, but I do not know how, and click "change" simply redirects me to my profile microsoft, but I do not know at all or change that.

I would like to know how to change this parameter, or if it is normal and only temporary,

Thank you!]

:)

corentinGRALL, Jun 12, 2019
  2. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  3. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

No. As stated before you upgrade, once you're current subscription is converted, there is no way to go back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Trying to understand

Hey there RyanLong4,

As the Ambassadors have previously mentioned, If you are currently paying for these subscriptions on a monthly basis then you would want to complete the purchase for the Game Pass ultimate subscription so that it converts your outstanding time on the Live
    and Game pass subscriptions and adds it to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription time.

"I already have Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold. How do I switch to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

On Xbox One, get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Store > Memberships. Online, go to
    Xbox Game Pass. Your purchase of Game Pass Ultimate will automatically convert any outstanding time on your subscriptions to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold into time for Xbox Game Pass
    Ultimate at a pre-set conversion ratio"

You can find more information by taking a look at the following:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Game Pass Ultimate

Hey there JoshP3,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, although we have had similar questions in regards to the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription we are always happy to help as this is new territory for all of us.

" 'What happens to my prepaid months of Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass when I sign up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate'

When you subscribe to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, we'll apply any prepaid time you have on Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass toward the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, up to a maximum of 36 months. Prepaid time conversion rates are subject to change."

You can find more information for the new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription by clicking on the link below.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate FAQ

I hope this helps.
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!

When it comes to adding Gold or Game Pass with an active Game Pass Ultimate subscription, I think the following part is important to point out too.

With Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem codes for Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass?

Yes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes. Conversion rates are subject to change.

The conversions are on the site.

https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass?xr=shellnav#

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Gold[td]50 days of Ultimate (1+ month)[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Gold[td]79 days of Ultimate (2+ months)[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Gold[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Gold[td]8 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]2 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]4 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]5 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)[td]10 months of Ultimate[/td][/tr][tr]1 month of Xbox Game Pass PC Games[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
Thema:

Xbox game pass ultimate

1. Xbox game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. Can't download games with Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download games with Ultimate Game Pass: Hey guys!! I just got the Ultimate GamePass and I am trying to download Halo Master Chief Collection but it wont let me. It keep redirecting me to re-purchase the game pass as if I dont have...
  3. Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share a Game pass Ultimate account ?: Hello everyone, With my browser we are very interested in the Game Pass Ultimate but we have a small question : is it possible to share such an account ? More precisely, he plays most of the...
  4. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: Hello, I just wanted to know: when I already have a year of xbox live gold, if I switch to ultimate, is it still gonna cost me monthly for the rest of my previous xbox live gold or I wont pay...
  5. Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Important Update to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate!: Hey all, After having a quick chat with Mister Sconnie about this season's tier rewards, it was discovered that there was an update to the conditions of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, post E3. If you...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: hello, i'm trying to get the xbox game pass ultimate for my profile but, when i go and make click at the option "subscribe" it send an error. i'm trying in my console and my computer but doesnt...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, everybody. Prompt whether it is possible to buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in Russia? In the Russian version of the site it is not. And in the US version you can pay only with Paypal. Will XGP...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate - Family Sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate - Family Sharing: I converted my gold/gamepass subscription to an Ultimate subscription. Everything seems fine on the Xbox One but my son who is part of my Xbox Family is unable to download gamepass games on his...
  9. Ultimate Game Pass not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Ultimate Game Pass not working: I signed up for the Ultimate. I downloaded 4 games so far, Metro, Gears of War, Forza and Sea of Thieves. Metro does the intro and then just black screen. Gears just doesn't start, Forza says I...
  10. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: So I canceled reoccuring billing for game pass ultimate and it instantly expired my subscription does any know of a way to fix this ceb0cbce-9840-4412-b26a-2acb2cc00aea