XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support XBOX Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have three questions... . 1)Does the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate still cost 1$? . 2) My friends has XBOX Game Pass Ultimate expiring soon and if i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JOSHPORSCHE, Sep 9, 2019.

1. JOSHPORSCHE
    JOSHPORSCHE Guest

XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

I have three questions...

1)Does the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate still cost 1$?

2) My friends has XBOX Game Pass Ultimate expiring soon and if i were to buy it for his birthday (12th Sept.), will the XBOX Game Pass Ultimate expire say 1 month later if i were to buy 1 month?

3) If XBOX Game Pass Ultimate is 1$, can i gift just 1 month to him?

:)

JOSHPORSCHE, Sep 9, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

xbox live gold y xbox game pass[Translation-xbox live gold y xbox game pass]

Hi Juan,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you subscribe to game pass ultimate, the Xbox live gold you had converts to ultimate game pass time. So you didn't lose it, it just went towards game pass ultimate. You can look over the

game pass ultimate FAQ

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

1. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Ultimate Game Pass and Spotify

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Game Pass and Spotify: I bought a winter holiday deal of Ultimate Game Pass. Why can't I redeem my 'Spotify' gift anymore ? 0ba094f6-d0b2-4aa1-adb7-e816c6152984
  3. Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Spotify Code For Ultimate Game Pass: Have not been sent the code via xbox messages The box under game pass hub is not there How do I get my code a31355db-a4d7-491f-baa8-e89fd7cd83bc
  4. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass: Hi everyone, I purchased the Xbox Ultimate Game Pass in December as part of the $1 for 3 month promotion that was going on and I'm trying to redeem one of the perks (the free 6 months of Spotify)...
  5. Charge standard rates when a new subscription deal was on offer ie $1 ultimate game pass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Charge standard rates when a new subscription deal was on offer ie $1 ultimate game pass...: Offered $1 ultimate game pass but then was charge the standard fee why was this f9749b7f-395c-430f-84df-fcb6adc3bd13
  6. Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't change my location away from USA, so can't purchase game pass for pc ultimate.: Basically title. I wanted to buy the xbox game pass for PC but it wont let me change my region away from USA when I try to buy it. I already changed my account settings to my country but it didnt...
  7. Problème d'installation depuis ma souscription au Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème d'installation depuis ma souscription au Game Pass Ultimate: Bonjour, depuis ma souscription au Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, tous les jeux que je tente d'installer ( part Minecraft ) veulent s'installer dans l'onglet Application de ma Xbox One. Ils ne possèdent...
  8. Xbox game pass ultimate netflix on other device

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass ultimate netflix on other device: Hello, i have Xbox game pass ultimate which includes Netflix. My question is if i can somehow watch Netflix on my other devices such as my laptop? or Ultimate Netflix is just for Xbox?...
  9. Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Join ultimate for £1 offer? Xbox gold to game pass ultimate.: Have I got this right that the 'Join ultimate for £1' offer on the xbox dashboard converts all my current remaining xbox gold subscription to game pass ultimate for just £1 one off fee? Text...
  10. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Is there any way I can change my xbox live gold (3 months) that I recently redeemed to an an xbox game pass ultimate subscription without actually buying ultimate?...