Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I just got this and it said it came with Spotify for 6 months. How do i reddem this? Also I had xbox live before this so if i cancel this would i still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KrazyKat1011123, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

I just got this and it said it came with Spotify for 6 months. How do i reddem this? Also I had xbox live before this so if i cancel this would i still have my gold?

:)

KrazyKat1011123, Oct 21, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  4. CCN_HsK Win User

1$ ultimate game pass

No, If you are not game pass ultimate member,

and you have 1year xbox gold live and 1yaer xbox game pass,

you have $1 discount xbox game pass ultimate too,

so you will get 1 year (gold) + 1 year (game pass) + 1 month (ultimate)

= 25 months xbox game pass ultimate
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Plz tell me. Can i play online in xbox 360 using xbox game pass ultimate 8e74956e-579e-4ba5-86a0-36b07c5e5467
  3. Refund of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello, Bit of a long shot but can I get a refund on the Xbox Game Pass subscription as I haven't been using it for months? I believe it started on the 1$ a month, didn't realize it would...
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate: I have a Xbox ultimate past due that I canceled before it recurring. I bought Xbox live gold 1 month card yet it won't let me play online. How do I get past this problem I've tried everything I...
  5. I buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and at the end it tells me Check the information you have...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I buy the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and at the end it tells me Check the information you have...: Completo todos los datos para obtener Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, y cuando termino de completar los datos me dice "Verifique la información que ha escrito. No coincide con la información de esta...
  6. XCloud (Game Pass Ultimate) and standalone games?

in XBoX on Mobile
    XCloud (Game Pass Ultimate) and standalone games?: Hi everyone, Quick and stupid question. With Game Pass Ultimate, will I be able to, say, buy a standalone game, to be able to play with cloud streaming? For example: I want to play Devil May Cry...
  7. How to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?: When I attempted to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (with the $1.00 for one month sale) I was told that I needed a parent to buy this, and that a request could not be sent. (As is usually done...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Refund

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Conversion Refund: I recently got Game Pass Ultimate which converted my current prepaid 3 months of Xbox Live Gold into 3 months of Game Pass Ultimate. I am thinking of getting a refund as I do not want Game Pass...
  9. I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I want to buy Xbox EA Access subscription: Hi, I want to know if I have Xbox Ultimate Game Pass, and I buy Xbox EA Access, I will have both memberships or it will cancel Xbox Ultimate Pass 38853d00-b995-470a-b537-e5cccd1e6812
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Olá boa tarde, queria fazer uma pequena questão, a minha subscrição Xbox Game Pass Ultimate expirou, se eu pagar depois posso cancelar? [Translation-Hello good afternoon, I would like to ask a...