Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] So basically i’ve already tried out the whole offer before from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate of £1 however it is offering me the Xbox Game Pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mr GamerzZ HD, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... [​IMG]
    So
    basically i’ve already tried out the whole offer before from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate of £1 however it is offering me the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC. I’m assuming this subscription is shared with the PC or not? Can someone let me know? I hope it is as i
    can only just afford the £1 for the 3 months ultimate it’s offering. Would it mean i’d get GamePass and Gold on Xbox?

:)

Mr GamerzZ HD, Feb 14, 2020
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  4. CCN_HsK Win User

1$ ultimate game pass

No, If you are not game pass ultimate member,

and you have 1year xbox gold live and 1yaer xbox game pass,

you have $1 discount xbox game pass ultimate too,

so you will get 1 year (gold) + 1 year (game pass) + 1 month (ultimate)

= 25 months xbox game pass ultimate
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox Game pass Ultimate not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game pass Ultimate not working: The payment for my xbox game pass ultimate went through this morning but it says my subscription past due I checked with my bank and they said that Xbox for their money but it was processed on a...
  3. EA Play with Xbox Game Pass (PC or Ultimate) - Access on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    EA Play with Xbox Game Pass (PC or Ultimate) - Access on PC: Hi, I am a game pass ultimate subscriber. I see EA Play games on the cloud. However on PC, I have installed the EA Play Desktop App (Beta), but I do not see the EA Play games (they all ask me to...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: So I bought the Game Pass last year with my American debit card, and now I am trying to get it again with my Brazilian credit card, and it doesn't work. I have bought many games with this card but...
  5. Game Pass Ultimate Redeem Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate Redeem Code: I bought an Xbox One external hard drive (from Seagate) and it came with a redemption code for one month of Game Pass Ultimate. I currently have a Live Gold account, if I redeem this one month,...
  6. Game pass ultimate $1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game pass ultimate $1: Paid $1 for a month of xbox game pass ultimate a few days ago and now it's $1 for 3 months. Is there a way to change it to 3 months. 75d85654-5af6-4bd0-a182-75ef28d64537
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate: If i buy the 1 dollar 3 month ultimate subscription can i still stack a prepaid game pass ultimate 3 month subscription to get 6 months c359ecd8-6bef-4e77-aa39-221eb03cb8c9
  8. Using a one month Game Pass Ultimate code during a 12 month Live subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Using a one month Game Pass Ultimate code during a 12 month Live subscription: Hello, My cousin has and is using a prepaid 12 month Xbox Live subscription. I bought a one month code for Game Pass Ultimate. If he uses the GPU code while his Live subscription is active,...
  9. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass ultimate: My GP ultimate has expired... I havent got access to a bank account and the card i paid with previously was a friends.... I have the funds in my account , is there a way to simply use my account...
  10. Error with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate purchase: I own Xbox Live Gold 2 years and I'm trying to take the ultimate game pass. It does not allow me to proceed with the purchase by telling me Apparently an error has occurred, but we can provide...