xbox game pass ultimate

Discus and support xbox game pass ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, i am trying to undo the game pass ultimate, but when i go to the "manage subscriptions" page it only say to pay and i cannot undo the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by FabianoCatalano, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. xbox game pass ultimate

Hello, i am trying to undo the game pass ultimate, but when i go to the "manage subscriptions" page it only say to pay and i cannot undo the subscription, what can i do?

:)

FabianoCatalano, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  4. CCN_HsK Win User

1$ ultimate game pass

No, If you are not game pass ultimate member,

and you have 1year xbox gold live and 1yaer xbox game pass,

you have $1 discount xbox game pass ultimate too,

so you will get 1 year (gold) + 1 year (game pass) + 1 month (ultimate)

= 25 months xbox game pass ultimate
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

xbox game pass ultimate

1. xbox game pass ultimate - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate

2. xbox game pass ultimate perks not showing up

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate perks not showing up: i want to use my perks on my xbox account, i have on this account the xbox game pass ultimate and I should get every single perk that shows on another account of my friends, its not fair that...
  3. Switched to Game Pass Ultimate, Still Charged for Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Switched to Game Pass Ultimate, Still Charged for Xbox Live Gold: I recently switched to Game Pass Ultimate, which from what I've read takes place of Xbox Live Gold. I just checked this morning, not only was I charged for the one month for Game Pass but I was...
  4. conversão de xbox live gold para game pass ultimate[Translation-conversion from xbox live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    conversão de xbox live gold para game pass ultimate[Translation-conversion from xbox live...: Atualmente ainda é possível converter 12 meses de live gold em formato de gift card comprado por exemplo nas Lojas Americanas, em 12 meses de game pass ultimate? Tenho essa dúvida pois sou novo na...
  5. I can't redeem my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't redeem my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks: The perks which should be available for me as a subscriber are not being shown, e.g. Discord Nitro 1. Screenshot logged out 2. Screenshot logged in Any idea what the problem is? [img] [img]...
  6. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Got my kids Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for their birthday. But I still have som e questions. Did the purchase on my account, because I will be using it as well. I have set our Xbox One as my Home...
  7. Preço da xbox game pass ultimate[Translation-Xbox game pass ultimate price]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Preço da xbox game pass ultimate[Translation-Xbox game pass ultimate price]: Boa tarde. Poderiam me ajudar? gostaria de compreender melhor qual o valor especifico, na compra de uma assinatura game pass ultimate, não fica claro, o preço anual, achei no ML por 150, mas...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate sharing - Home setting not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate sharing - Home setting not working: Hi all In my household we have two XBox - mine in the lounge (let's call this Xbox 1) and my son's in his room (Xbox 2). I have Game Pass Ultimate subscription under my account. We just had to...
  9. Game pass ultimate $1 promotion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate $1 promotion: I’ve previously subscribed to game pass ultimate with a prepaid code. But I didn’t use the $1 promotion. After my subscription expires can I still get it for the $1?...
  10. Age of Empires 3 Ultimate Edition through game pass - installation issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires 3 Ultimate Edition through game pass - installation issue: Hi, Anobody else have issues with installing AOE 3. It keeps saying there's an error and it can't connect me to the server. error code 0x800704c6. Already tried updating/rebooting all/etc, but...