XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support XBOX Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am on PC, just let me get that out of the way. I am trying to buy the game pass ultimate and i put in my card and everything and when i hit subscribe... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DimiMatt, Mar 5, 2021.

1. DimiMatt
    DimiMatt Guest

XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

I am on PC, just let me get that out of the way. I am trying to buy the game pass ultimate and i put in my card and everything and when i hit subscribe it tells me
    XBOX Game Pass Ultimate [​IMG]
    when both my PC and my Microsoft account have the same region what is the problem here

:)

DimiMatt, Mar 5, 2021
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  4. CCN_HsK Win User

1$ ultimate game pass

No, If you are not game pass ultimate member,

and you have 1year xbox gold live and 1yaer xbox game pass,

you have $1 discount xbox game pass ultimate too,

so you will get 1 year (gold) + 1 year (game pass) + 1 month (ultimate)

= 25 months xbox game pass ultimate
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

XBOX Game Pass Ultimate

1. XBOX Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. I am missing some games in my Xbox game pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    I am missing some games in my Xbox game pass Ultimate: I recently bought the XBGP ultimate and I only have one Yakuza game (Yakuza Kiwami) and I can't find the reset of Yakuza games which are included in the subscription. I understand that games are...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello. I Bought Xbox Game Pass Ultimate And it Said Error! And I Didnt Get The Game Pass Ultimate But My Money Still Got Taken Any Fix Or can i get a refund ecba08cf-5d8f-473c-b723-318edc1d1307
  4. Cant access my no gold games even though i have ultimate game pass with gold

in XboX Insiders
    Cant access my no gold games even though i have ultimate game pass with gold: i have an ultimate game pass subscription which includes gold but i cant play my gold games that i have had since forever. What can i do to fix this?? submitted by /u/ptreem123 [link] [comments]
  5. Game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate subscription: My son plays on my old Xbox one x with my account. He only plays Fortnite, but when he plays I cannot play any games on my Xbox series X, even offline games. With FTP games not requiring an...
  6. 12 months of EA Play = 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $24, 63 Days of XGPU for $9.99

in XboX Insiders
    12 months of EA Play = 4 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for $24, 63 Days of XGPU for $9.99: [IMG] submitted by /u/bibek1200 [link] [comments]
  7. Can not redeem Game Pass Ultimate with Xbox Access all Areas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can not redeem Game Pass Ultimate with Xbox Access all Areas: Hello My Xbox arrived today from access all areas The navigation I'm given to follow does not exist. I have "included with this Xbox" in my settings screen, nor do i have "Available Offers" in...
  8. XBox Game Pass Ultimate For 3 Years

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Game Pass Ultimate For 3 Years: Hi, Reading various Q&A I believe that the following is correct but wanted to be absolutely sure before I buy the various codes needed. I am currently near the end of a GPU 3 months for £1 deal,...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate in combination with Dev Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate in combination with Dev Mode: I had dev mode installed on my xbox and when I got the game pass I couldn't use the game pass. After factory resetting I was able to use my game pass. When I tried to install Dev Mode again, I got...
  10. Game pass ultimate on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate on series x: Hi guys I'm new in Green team. I'm usually going to my grandmother with my consoles couse she loves to play, hoewer she don't have Internet conection when I'm starting up games from game pass it...