Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Ultimate in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; It's a 1 dollar offer for 3 months but when I try to buy it, It won't let me. 84d3e0c1-06a8-48e5-a3c1-3b6d2b3c348a Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Galaxist, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Galaxist
    Galaxist Guest

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

It's a 1 dollar offer for 3 months but when I try to buy it, It won't let me.

:)

Galaxist, Jun 10, 2021
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. Njal the Blue Win User

Xbox live membership

If you subscribe to Game Pass Ultimate, your remaining Xbox Live converts into Game Pass Ultimate days. If the Game Pass Ultimate has run out you can either carry on with Game Pass Ultimate, or buy Xbox Live on its own. If you cancel Game Pass Ultimate
    you lose any pre paid Xbox Live time.
  4. CCN_HsK Win User

1$ ultimate game pass

No, If you are not game pass ultimate member,

and you have 1year xbox gold live and 1yaer xbox game pass,

you have $1 discount xbox game pass ultimate too,

so you will get 1 year (gold) + 1 year (game pass) + 1 month (ultimate)

= 25 months xbox game pass ultimate
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox Gold conversion

If you are already a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber, then any Gold codes you redeem will be converted to Game Pass Ultimate. If you are not an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscriber, then no, the Gold codes should not convert to Game Pass Ultimate.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Live code turning into ulitmate pass

Hello Packsteel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. When you have an active Ultimate game pass subscription, any code redeemed converts to Ultimate subscription. In this case 12 months of Xbox live gold convert to 4 months of Ultimate game pass. The ultimate game pass subscription
    is three subscriptions in one, Xbox live gold, Game pass for console, and Game pass for PC. Here is the

Ultimate game pass FAQ
    for more information.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

1. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Similar Threads - Game Pass Ultimate

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Is it possible for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to be shared over multiple accounts? One of my family members has the subscription but it's only on his account and the rest of my family and I can't...
  3. Game Pass Ultimate (Windows 10) Error: 0x87E00005

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate (Windows 10) Error: 0x87E00005: I have been unable to download certain titles from any of the game pass services (windows store website, windows store app, xbox app, etc). They seem to download fine on my Xbox but not on PC. I...
  4. Ultimate Game Pass with Live not recognized on my PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Game Pass with Live not recognized on my PC: I have the PC Xbox app. I'm able to use the game pass, download games, play games, etc. HOWEVER, I am unable to play any games that require xbox live. I have xbox live through the ultimate game...
  5. Xbox Live Ultimate Games pass 2 Xboxs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Ultimate Games pass 2 Xboxs: Hello I have 2x Xbox consoles in my household I want my 1 Xbox Live Games pass to share across both consoles Currently I have 3x profiles all 3 profiles are on both xboxs One Xbox is set to Home...
  6. Xbox Ultimate Game Pass subscription for my child

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Ultimate Game Pass subscription for my child: I thought i was purchasing the Subscription (via Microsoft account log in) to be available under my sons xbox account - but when finished, it shows the subscription is available under mine. I...
  7. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: I currently have game pass ultimate and no longer wish to have it, so i bought a 12 month code for xbox live gold. When i went to redeem the code it told me that it would be converted to 4...
  8. I cant play EA Play games on PC Ultimate xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant play EA Play games on PC Ultimate xbox game pass: I tried already disconnecting EA account, reinstalling EA Access app, resetting xbox app by terminating it in task manager. None have seem to work. 3ec32fbe-5f67-4ca6-9f80-de481201ef8f
  9. Series x ultimate game pass bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Series x ultimate game pass bundle: I purchased two of these bundles, when starting up one asked me to set up ultimate game pass but the other console did not. Anyone else have this issue and know how to get my ultimate game pass...
  10. Xbox game pass ultimate and my bank conflicting payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate and my bank conflicting payment: What should I do? My subscription usually goes out on the 2nd but I had a few bills to pay and I finally had enough money in my bank account for the payment to go out on the 13th this month. The...