Xbox game pass ultimate1 for 1 code.

Discus and support Xbox game pass ultimate1 for 1 code. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Has anyone here used the 5 month Game pass ultimate 1 for 1 code yet? I have a new 1 year subscription to GOLD only. I want to use my code for 5 months... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by SnowSquatch, Jan 15, 2022 at 9:32 AM.

1. SnowSquatch
    SnowSquatch Guest

Has anyone here used the 5 month Game pass ultimate 1 for 1 code yet? I have a new 1 year subscription to GOLD only. I want to use my code for 5 months free game pass ultimate BUT im not sure if the code will wipe out my exisitng GOLD subscription after the 5 month trial ends. Reason I ask is this. I had Gamepass Ultimate on the 1 month for 1 dollar offer. I then redeemed a new subscription for 1 year GOLD and it automatically converted my 1 year gold into 4 months of ultimate and wiped out my exisitng 8 months of gold. Microsoft deleted the Ultimate for me and reinstated my 1 year gold on a 1 time basis only. I then asked if the 5 month 1 for 1 code would wipe out my 7 months of gold and was told NO, it would not. Unfortunaltely, I'm skeptical as to what I was told is actually true. Hopefully someone here has used the code with more than 5 months of gold and can assure me if this is true or not. Cheers!

:)

2. Smwutches Win User

It's true. If you add Ultimate to a standard Gold/Game Pass subscription it will upgrade what you already have to Ultimate also since Ultimate includes those. So in your case you would end up with 12 months of Ultimate.

It only converts it for the smaller amount of time if you're doing the opposite, adding standard Gold/Game Pass to Ultimate.
  3. ArcticSquash Win User

My Xbox is now completely unusable thanks xbox

and the Xbox game pass for me doesn't work just says error code is 1
  4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox One Gold >> Game Pass

The 14 day codes are trials and will only work with new subscribers to Game Pass, which is why there's an error. You would need a code that is not a trial code (anything 1 month or above) or purchase Game Pass (or Ultimate) directly from Xbox.
  5. WUIJIBOBO Win User

Gold to Ultimate

There's a conversion rate when you swap from XBL Gold or Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate, there used to be a limited time deal where it would convert it at a 1:1 ratio when Game Pass Ultimate first launched but I don't think that applies anymore. Before
    you confirm the conversion to Game Pass Ultimate, it usually tells you how many months your current Xbox Live Gold subscription will convert to.

If you already have Game Pass Ultimate and want to use an Xbox Live Gold code then I think 1 month of Gold or Game Pass gives you 20 days of Game Pass Ultimate.

There's an FAQ at the following link, if you click on the question that says "After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?" there will be a full conversion table: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/gold/upgrade
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox live

It now depends what you actually bought and what type of subscription you have.

You say you have the Game Pass Ultimate subscription, but above you said you have bought a 1 year Xbox Live Code.

Since Game Pass Ultimate is more expensive, a "normal" Xbox Live Gold card won't give you the full year for your Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

For a 1 year Xbox Live Gold prepaid card you "only" get 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate.

See here: https://www.xbox.com/live/gold/upgrade under the "Frequently Asked Questions" and open the question "After I join Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, can I still redeem
    Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes?" to see which code gives you what amount of Game Pass Ultimate.
Thema:

1. Xbox game pass ultimate1 for 1 code. - Similar Threads - game pass ultimate1

2. Game Pass Ultimate for Cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate for Cloud: With the Game Pass Ultimate for Cloud, can we hope that soon it will be possible to buy and host in the cloud games not included in the catalog as is currently the case in Stadia?...
  3. I have game pass ultimate and there's a free perk for world of tanks that i'd like to have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have game pass ultimate and there's a free perk for world of tanks that i'd like to have...: I cant get the game pass perk for some reason. 99fb33c6-cc22-4370-b079-42ef309ca8d0
  4. Cannot Subscribe to PC Game Pass As Cannot Change from UK to Ireland

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot Subscribe to PC Game Pass As Cannot Change from UK to Ireland: Hi I have recently moved from the UK to Ireland and I am trying to subscribe to PC game pass but am unable to do so. When trying to subscribe I have to confirm my address and my 2 previous UK...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: i try to get forza horizon 5 to the pc but i cant i get Xbox Game Pass Ultimate do i still need to buy the game??? e6ced2ec-4adf-4be7-b34c-505986d9b9d8
  6. Xbox Game Pass Wolfenstein Youngblood troubleshooting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Wolfenstein Youngblood troubleshooting: Hello everyone, got the Xbox Game Pass and wanted to play Wolfenstein Youngblood. I played some time, but then the game keeps crashing with this message. I messaged the Bethesda support and they...
  7. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Is xbox game pass available in thailand ff324b21-5944-44b3-8185-698a51b81805
  8. Criei um conta no Outlook.com para jogar no xbox game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Criei um conta no Outlook.com para jogar no xbox game pass: Crei um conta somente para jogar no game pass, meu objetivo era jogar apenas um jogo especifico, só que acabei esquecendo a senha e agora não consigo mais acessar a conta porque pede informações...
  9. game pass games not completeding download 0x80070005

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass games not completeding download 0x80070005: I have attempted to download dishonered on my pc, but when its 100% installed, an error comes up with 0x80070005 dunno how to fix this ac4b4e6b-7421-47a7-b615-b84e7d67b423
  10. Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass: Bonjour, j ai le game pass sur mon pc, tout fonctionne très bien, mais j ai des problèmes avec certains jeux, notamment Doom ,Doom 2 ,Doom3, The outer world et peut-être d autre que je n ai pas...