Xbox Game Pass upgrade to Ultimate price error

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass upgrade to Ultimate price error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have the xbox game pass and it said I should be able to upgrade to ultimate for 1$. When its time to pay its 16.99$ ( I cancelled) And now when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mr.forX, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Mr.forX
    Mr.forX Guest

I have the xbox game pass and it said I should be able to upgrade to ultimate for 1$.

When its time to pay its 16.99$ ( I cancelled)

And now when I check the page for xbox game pass ultimate its said 16.99$.

I never have the 1$ deal.

What should I do? (contact microsoft?)

:)

Mr.forX, Jun 13, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

I bought xbox live and the next day bought game pass ultimate

here is the conversion rate at the moment:

Upgrade Gold, go Ultimate

After you join the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price)
    of those codes.

[table][tr]1 month of Gold[td]20 days of Ultimate[/td][/tr][/table]
  3. SepiaMX Win User

Xbox game live

Hi there!

Yes you can add the Gold subscription to his Ultimate subscription. For more information visit the FAQ for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

"After you join the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate plan, you can continue to redeem Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass codes. These codes will automatically convert to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a
    ratio based on the ERP (Estimated Retail Price) of those codes"
  4. tentrillicom Win User

Xbox live and game pass

You can pay a year of gold and then upgrade your subscription to game pass ultimate for only $ 10 if you want both services (Game Pass and Gold) at a reduced price
  5. Smwutches Win User

12 Mo XBOX LIVE Gold - 4 Mo Only??

That means you already had a Game Pass Ultimate subscription when you added the gold. Since Ultimate includes gold, the gold you added was upgraded to Ultimate. It is converted based on price rather than time. 12 months of gold is equal to the price of
    4 months of Ultimate.
  6. Smwutches Win User

xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff

That means your gold was upgraded to Ultimate (Ultimate includes Gold, Game Pass for Xbox, and Game Pass for PC)
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass upgrade to Ultimate price error - Similar Threads - Game Pass upgrade

2. Game Pass TES: Tamriel to new Upgrade TES: Greymoor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass TES: Tamriel to new Upgrade TES: Greymoor: Hi, If I can play TES: Tamriel bc I'm an Ultimate Game Pass subscriber and I want to play TES: Greymoor. Can I just buy the $39.99 upgrade? Or do I have to buy the $59.99 full game? Thank you,...
  3. Upgrade naar Game Pass Ultimate werkt niet, regio probleem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrade naar Game Pass Ultimate werkt niet, regio probleem?: Hallo, Wanneer ik de upgrade wil uitvoeren van Xbox Live gold naar de Game Pass Ultimate krijg ik deze melding: Je regio voor Microsoft Store wijzigen Je hebt momenteel een abonnement voor een...
  4. Why can't I upgrade my year of Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why can't I upgrade my year of Gold to Game Pass Ultimate?: I recently purchased a year of Gold and wanted to take that deal for Game Pass Ultimate for $1, but every time I go to upgrade, it tells me "It looks like something went wrong, but we can help."...
  5. ESO Upgrade on Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    ESO Upgrade on Game Pass: The Morrowind upgrade was recently added on Game Pass with Elder Scrolls Online (Unlimited Edition), I have the upgrade installed but I am not getting access to the content in-game. Is it...
  6. I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.: I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate because it tells me I'm trying to downgrade an existing subscription. 23d60cae-bcb8-42f3-bc88-132f7a315285
  7. Upgrade Game Pass Console to Game Pass Ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrade Game Pass Console to Game Pass Ultimate.: Hi there, I bought and redeemed a code for 3 months of xbox game pass yesterday from a third party site, I redeemed the code and it worked fine but I didn't realise it was standard game pass...
  8. How to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate?: Hi, I recently redeemed 2 Years + 14 days of Xbox Live Gold from codes I had plus 30 Days of regular Game Pass. I was under the impression that I would be able to upgrade this to Game Pass...
  9. Is it still possible to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a discount using Xbox Live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is it still possible to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a discount using Xbox Live...: Hi, I am sorry if this has brought up before, but I have not been able to find a clear answer on this. :-/ Can someone please tell me if it is still possible to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass...
  10. xbox game pass automatic upgrade to ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass automatic upgrade to ultimate game pass: Hello there is an option of xbox game pass (pc) 5 dollars a month, however there is a small clause reminding you that it will automatically upgrade to ultimate 16 dollars a month. Is there a way...