Xbox Game Pass upgrade to Ultimate price error

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass upgrade to Ultimate price error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have the xbox game pass and it said I should be able to upgrade to ultimate for 1$. When its time to pay its 16.99$ ( I cancelled) And now when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mr.forX, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Mr.forX
    Mr.forX Guest

I have the xbox game pass and it said I should be able to upgrade to ultimate for 1$.

When its time to pay its 16.99$ ( I cancelled)

And now when I check the page for xbox game pass ultimate its said 16.99$.

I never have the 1$ deal.

What should I do? (contact microsoft?)

:)

Mr.forX, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Buachaill Dona Win User

Click on promo price and it disappears?

Hi there,

If you already used the $1 promo price to upgrade to Game Pass Ultimate, then the offer is no longer available to you as it was a one time deal.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

I believe this is a widespread

problem among people trying to upgrade right now. I would contact customer support.
  4. SoG JJKILLERs Win User

I have the xbox game pass and it said I should be able to upgrade to ultimate for 1$.

When its time to pay its 16.99$ ( I cancelled)

And now when I check the page for xbox game pass ultimate its said 16.99$.

I never have the 1$ deal­.

What should I do? (contact microsoft?)
    yes you will need to contact support about this
  5. Mr.forX Win User

I chat with microsoft.

It seems that this special is not available in Russia and Quebec (where I am).
  6. Mr.forX Win User

when you said "contact support", is the only way is phone or theres a ticket system or a chat? (If you know)
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass upgrade to Ultimate price error - Similar Threads - Game Pass upgrade

2. Xbox Game Pass PC for Ukraine

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC for Ukraine: Should we wait for release in Ukraine? How should I buy XBOX Game Pass for PC now? Hoooow? c5e86d3a-3b63-4685-a089-3ff3ccc3659e
  3. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: tenho assinatura do xbox game pass ultimate no xbox one, e nao estou conseguindo baixar o jogo gratuito do mes, forza 6 [Translation-I have Xbox game Pass Ultimate Subscription on Xbox One, and...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Console to Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Console to Game Pass PC: Hi, I want to know if I get the Game Pass for PC (Beta) if the game data from my games played on the console version of Game Pass will carry over? I have a windows 10 PC. Thanks...
  5. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate upgrade from Gold Live: Ultimate 1-Month R15,90 including VAT for the first month R199,00 including VAT every month after that By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store terms of sale. We'll charge you R15,90...
  6. Não consigo atualizar para o Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't upgrade to Game Pass...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Não consigo atualizar para o Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-I can't upgrade to Game Pass...: Toda vez que eu tento atualizar para o game pass Ultimate aparece essa mensagem de erro [Translation-Every time I try to upgrade to the Ultimate game pass pops up this error message] [img]...
  7. Upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC - games disappeared

in XBoX on Windows
    Upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for PC - games disappeared: Hello I recently jumped on the xbox game pass for pc and with that came a mandatory Windows 10 update, plus the updated xbox beta-app. However, when I logged in to the new app, my games...
  8. Upgraded from Xbox Game Pass to Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Upgraded from Xbox Game Pass to Ultimate: I have upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and currently cannot install xbox game pass for pc games even though my computer is updated and I have the correct specs. The standard game pass games...
  9. Trying to upgrade to Game pass ultimate and get this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to upgrade to Game pass ultimate and get this.: Hello i have tried for two days now to take advantage of the "upgrade for one dollar" offer . It never works. It keeps saying. There might be a problem on our end. Try again later. I have tried...
  10. Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having...: Ultimate game pass upgrade isn't currently available for me? Anyone know whats going on? Thanks 21205da3-5a79-423b-b889-c59b6525b4d7