Xbox Game Pass upgrade to Ultimate price error

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass upgrade to Ultimate price error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have the xbox game pass and it said I should be able to upgrade to ultimate for 1$. When its time to pay its 16.99$ ( I cancelled) And now when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Mr.forX, Jun 13, 2019 at 9:13 AM.

1. Mr.forX
    Mr.forX Guest

I have the xbox game pass and it said I should be able to upgrade to ultimate for 1$.

When its time to pay its 16.99$ ( I cancelled)

And now when I check the page for xbox game pass ultimate its said 16.99$.

I never have the 1$ deal.

What should I do? (contact microsoft?)

:)

2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

I believe this is a widespread

problem among people trying to upgrade right now. I would contact customer support.
  3. SoG JJKILLERs Win User

I have the xbox game pass and it said I should be able to upgrade to ultimate for 1$.

When its time to pay its 16.99$ ( I cancelled)

And now when I check the page for xbox game pass ultimate its said 16.99$.

I never have the 1$ deal­.

What should I do? (contact microsoft?)
    yes you will need to contact support about this
  4. Mr.forX Win User

I chat with microsoft.

It seems that this special is not available in Russia and Quebec (where I am).
  5. Mr.forX Win User

when you said "contact support", is the only way is phone or theres a ticket system or a chat? (If you know)
  6. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass upgrade to Ultimate price error - Similar Threads - Game Pass upgrade

2. Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate)

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass & Game Share question (Ultimate): Hey, I joined GPU back in the beta stage mid May and I have a friend's Xbox linked as my home, it's been a while since he used and updated his console until today, he has updated now (slim model...
  3. Xbox live game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox live game pass pc: Bonjour , Je me suis abonner au service xbox live game pc ,j’ai reussi a installer forza mais quand je le lance et qu’il ce connecte a mon compte email ca ce connecte et quand je click sur jouons...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 36 months prepaid on account question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 36 months prepaid on account question: I currently have xbox live gold until 8/19/2022 and xbox game pass until 8/22/2019. I want to take full advantage of converting to xbox game pass ultimate but if I were to convert right now I...
  5. XBOX game pass game save location issue ?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX game pass game save location issue ?: Hi guys, I just found out that the selection for the storage of the game is not working properly. By standard it is set to C drive, I changed that to D drive. But it seems like it didn't work. I...
  6. Gears of war 4 with xbox game pass (beta) subscription on PC not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 with xbox game pass (beta) subscription on PC not working: Hi, I have subscribed to xbox game pass PC when it launched few days ago. So far I have played Forza Horizon 4 and Wolfenstein 2 with no problems, but for some reason I cannot play Gears of War...
  7. Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game passar ultimate [Translate] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Oi eu queria saber se depois de eu assinar a ultimate eu tenho 1 ano de live gold gold eu vou pagar todo mes 40 reais ?? [Translate by Mod] Hi I wanted to know if after I sign the ultimate I...
  8. Upgraded from Xbox Game Pass to Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Upgraded from Xbox Game Pass to Ultimate: I have upgraded to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and currently cannot install xbox game pass for pc games even though my computer is updated and I have the correct specs. The standard game pass games...
  9. Trying to upgrade to Game pass ultimate and get this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to upgrade to Game pass ultimate and get this.: Hello i have tried for two days now to take advantage of the "upgrade for one dollar" offer . It never works. It keeps saying. There might be a problem on our end. Try again later. I have tried...
  10. Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upgrading to the Ultimate game pass is currently unavailable for me. Is anyone else having...: Ultimate game pass upgrade isn't currently available for me? Anyone know whats going on? Thanks 21205da3-5a79-423b-b889-c59b6525b4d7