Xbox Game Pass without physical Xbox

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass without physical Xbox in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Got an Xbox One with a few games in the cloud, but I don't really play that much. Just got new phone and found I can use Game Pass on it - will... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Magical MrSheen, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Xbox Game Pass without physical Xbox

Got an Xbox One with a few games in the cloud, but I don't really play that much. Just got new phone and found I can use Game Pass on it - will probably play more often if I'm not hogging the TV!

If I sell my Xbox, will I still be able to play the Game Pass games that I have in the cloud? I'd read an article on bbc.co.uk that said I could, but I've just seen Forza 7 has come available and it said I could only download to the console.

Does this mean that I can only play games that I have previously downloaded to the console or can I download games that are new to me through Game Pass to my mobile?

:)

Magical MrSheen, Oct 10, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Hi Link5310.

If you have any question then make your own thread. Do NOT post questions in unrelated threads! You can reach out to
    support.xbox.com with whatever questions you have for support.
  3. Link5310 Win User

When is Xbox support phone number do you have towhen is Xbox support phone number
  4. dempup Win User

Hi MrSheen.

Yes, you will still be able to just use your GPU with your phone, however, not all games will be available for xCloud. Some is still PC or Console only.
  5. Frathos Win User

Multiple Xbox One S..ss with Sea of Thieves

If you do it that way, the Xbox that gets the physical disc install would need to have it's own Xbox Live account and Gold membership. The latter is needed to enable online multiplayer.

Keep in mind that as you have already seen, you won't be able to add a particular game title digital purchase to an account that already has the physical disc installed since that account already owns the content. One could add a Game Pass subscription though
    and any games included in the Game Pass that you have physical discs for can then also be played without the disc installed (eg for me that is Halo 5 Guardians).

Unfortunately with 3 consoles, if you want to be able to use them all at the same time then you will need at least two Xbox Live Gold subscriptions and applicable games.

Good luck!
  6. pa1blo Win User

Xbox live and game pass help

no, a console set the account with the suscrptions as xbox home and can play all xbox game pass games without sign in the account with game pass
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass without physical Xbox - Similar Threads - Game Pass without

2. Cannot play PC Games Pass games more then once without completely reinstalling the game

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play PC Games Pass games more then once without completely reinstalling the game: This happens EVERY TIME I have attempted to launch a game the second time. I click 'play' and nothing. Game does not launch, computer doesn't even attempt to load the game. I have to uninstall...
  3. The Xbox Game Pass Beta app closes without notice while it's in use.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Game Pass Beta app closes without notice while it's in use.: App version: 2009.263.917 b: v11 Cloud versión : 1.1.0 Cloud UI: 1.1.3 Gamepad navigation: 0.2.1 Suport: 1.0.1 submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  4. Changed motherboard without uninstalling XBOX Game Pass first and I'm stuck and can't use...

in XBoX on Windows
    Changed motherboard without uninstalling XBOX Game Pass first and I'm stuck and can't use...: Hi, All in title but let me add some information: I have 2 games from XBox Game pass PC (XGP) installed on my D: Drive (including MSFS2020 where its package is installed in d:\Games\FS2020). I...
  5. 12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?: I purchased a prepaid 12 month game pass ultimate which includes 12 months Gold membership, 12 months game pass, and 12 months pc gaming pass. Activated May 1st 2020. Today the game pass...
  6. Game Pass, xcloud, Samsung Dex without a xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass, xcloud, Samsung Dex without a xbox: I dont have the newest Xbox and I cant afford one now. I have a pretty New Samsung Note. Im not very familiar with the newest xbox subscriptions. I was wondering, if it is possible to subscribe...
  7. How to pay for Game Pass Ultimate for 1 year without paying monthly ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to pay for Game Pass Ultimate for 1 year without paying monthly ?: How to pay the Game Pass ultimate for 1 year by once not paying monthly? And is there any deal or promotion of it ? d25f7945-5f97-424e-a160-d6e85403d846
  8. Getting xbox live gold or game pass subscription without converting it after entering the...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Getting xbox live gold or game pass subscription without converting it after entering the...: Hello! Due to my impossibility to send a request online to the support because of the stupid virus corona, before buying a new subscription is it possible when buying online less expansive for a...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 won't start without game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 won't start without game pass: I bought Forza horizon four through third party whilst I had Xbox game pass. Now that I cancelled my subscription for game pass I can no longer access the game despite the fact that I have bought...
  10. Is there a way to cancel Xbox ultimate game pass without losing my 12 month Xbox live I’ve...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to cancel Xbox ultimate game pass without losing my 12 month Xbox live I’ve...: is there a way to cancel my sons ultimate game pass without losing the 10months he has left on his xbox live doesnt seem right or fair and you cant get hold of anyone to speak to at microsoft...