Xbox game pass wont download games on PC. Happened last time and now it happened again.

Discus and support Xbox game pass wont download games on PC. Happened last time and now it happened again. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Everytime I try to download a new game from Game Pass on PC it doesnt download. This happened last time with Forza Horizon 5 and now it is happening... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JaredNapoleone, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Xbox game pass wont download games on PC. Happened last time and now it happened again.

Everytime I try to download a new game from Game Pass on PC it doesnt download. This happened last time with Forza Horizon 5 and now it is happening with F1 2019. I tried the fix i was given last time and it has not worked. It will not let me download the games I want to play and I am paying monthly for a service that never works. Can someone explain why I can never download games even when I pay for Gamepass?

:)

JaredNapoleone, Nov 29, 2021
  2. EmperorAdewold Win User

We can't show your friends right now.

They wont fix cause as soon as they sort it out it will happen again this is not the first time this as happened and wont be the last
  3. MaltheWinther Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

I have bought the game pass for PC. Downloaded the app about 4 times now. signed up for windows insider to get all the upgrades ect ect ect. And I still cant log into the xbox app ..When I download a game it's stuck at press start. Nothing happens. Tried
    several different games. Rolled windows back to previous version..Installed the app again. Same problem over and over ??
  4. ConorDAndrade Win User

Skyrim won`t load my character?

Im haveing the same problem now! it happened before and i waited a few days and it worked again. but it wont work this time! its like the game doesnt want me to get the last achievement for skyrim! i need the last deadric artifact on both saves and i wont
    load one and it glitched the other one!
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Does Xbox game pass enable game pass on Windows 10?

Now any game that is xbox play anywhere game and in the game pass then yes you can download and play those games on your PC.

You can go here and find the games that are xbox play anywhere

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere?xr=shellnav

Those would be the only games that if they happen to be on the game pass list and xbox play anywhere list then you would be able to download and play the game on the PC
  6. esask Win User

Can't log in to xbox live with game pass, nothing happens, no error

I finally got to log on again.

Here is the short version of what I did to make it happen:

• Installed Xbox Console Companion on my PC, and logged in to this.
    • While being logged on to Xbox Console Companion, I launched Xbox beta and now I was able to log on and access my game pass and download games again.
    Hope this might work for others as well.
Thema:

Xbox game pass wont download games on PC. Happened last time and now it happened again.

1. Xbox game pass wont download games on PC. Happened last time and now it happened again. - Similar Threads - game pass wont

2. Game Pass thinks im a child and wont let me install games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game Pass thinks im a child and wont let me install games: Hi - as it days above. I'm 25 so I'm not sure why it thinks I need an adults permission to download games. How do I change this? I've been trying for ages 53a8e726-b318-4f90-84fc-cd34fc5d863e
  3. game pass games wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass games wont open: I tried playing gang beast and no mans sky and every time I open them it brings up that its not available for my account then proceeds to tell me to sign in and I'm already am so what can i do???...
  4. Game Pass Wont Work On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Wont Work On PC: I pay the $14.99 for game pass ultimate. The game pass works fine on my console, but I'm trying to play some games on my pc. I am signed in with the same account, but its not registering that im...
  5. Why wont game pass pc work on my dads pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont game pass pc work on my dads pc: I added my account to my dads pc so I can give him a few games to play but its not working. i added him to my family and still wont detect the game pass.why can't he play the game. But game pass...
  6. Certain Game pass games wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Certain Game pass games wont open: So recently One Piece Pirate warrior 4 was introduced in X box game pass on 8/12/21. So i bought the ultimate membership for this certain game and it wasn't showing in my console so i remotely...
  7. It wont let me claim my xbox ultimate game pass perks

in XBoX on Windows
    It wont let me claim my xbox ultimate game pass perks: i click onto the perks on the xbox apps on pc and it says, "sorry we cant access this content right now" i have tried every day for 2 weeks and it still does not work, any ideas on how to fix it?...
  8. THe Show 21 wont update rosters, wont play online on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    THe Show 21 wont update rosters, wont play online on Game Pass: so does anyone know how to fix this, i played everyday on GamePass for 3 months , now i can BARELY play 1 or 2 a day. and i cant find out anything about it or even some way to talk to xbox chat...
  9. No Mans Sky wont load Game pass Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Mans Sky wont load Game pass Pc: Tried unistalling and reinstalling. Tried the same with the xbox app. Signed in, signed out. Not sure what to do 3698f514-452e-49bd-852f-05c762d07dd6
  10. Games downloaded via game pass wont open(PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games downloaded via game pass wont open(PC): For days now I've tried every possible solution relating to my problem that I've found and nothing has worked. Any time I try to launch a game i downloaded via game pass using my desktop...