Xbox game pass won't load and I'm missing boot animation on my xbox series x

Discus and support Xbox game pass won't load and I'm missing boot animation on my xbox series x in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have done everything possible, power cycle, factory reset(remove everything and keep everything) still no change my boot animation won't show up my... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gloomy_Map_4039, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Xbox game pass won't load and I'm missing boot animation on my xbox series x

I have done everything possible, power cycle, factory reset(remove everything and keep everything) still no change my boot animation won't show up my owned games take like 15-20 minutes to load and my gamepass app won't even show me the games available I'll be stuck on an infinite loading screen is this a hardware issue, is the ssd screwed if so then I'm fucked because my xbox is from a different country I live in a different country.

submitted by /u/Gloomy_Map_4039
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gloomy_Map_4039, Oct 8, 2021
  2. oimushthuggie Win User

New Series X on All Access - Error when trying to claim Game Pass

Same here.

I upgraded from the ultimate pass on Xbox one X to the series X but it won't let me claim it on the series X.

Also Tetris connected won't open either.
  3. Kannon FoddOr Win User

Xbox update caused RROD / screen glitch. Will cost me to get it fixed.

I'm in the same boat. Downloaded the update, tried to play a game, Xbox froze and now won't boot up. It either freezes on the boot-up animation or shows red lights. MS support won't fix it and says I have to pay $100 for a repair.
  4. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  5. Zenosos Win User

Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?

Hi,

Xbox Game Pass subscriptions are only available for Xbox One and soon the series X, but not for 360. You won't get your monies worth out of the service as the membership is only available for all the games are Xbox One games
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

External SSD on Xbox Series X?

The games on the SSD will run fine on it. You won't need to move them to the Xbox Series X storage to play them. Only the Xbox Series X games & games optimized for Series X will need to be played on the consoles own storage.
Thema:

Xbox game pass won't load and I'm missing boot animation on my xbox series x

1. Xbox game pass won't load and I'm missing boot animation on my xbox series x - Similar Threads - game pass won't

2. Ultimate Game Pass showing Active but games won't play/asking me to purchase

in XboX Insiders
    Ultimate Game Pass showing Active but games won't play/asking me to purchase: This is on Xbox Series X. We transferred everything across from Xbox one 10 days ago and it's been fine til now. The old Xbox has not been plugged in. We cleared cache, signed out and restarted...
  3. Xbox Game Pass won't download games for PC or Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass won't download games for PC or Xbox One S: I have tried every single "fix" for this problem, and none of them work. I am unable to get ahold of Microsoft via phone, email, or virtual chat. I had Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for 3 months with...
  4. Quake II for Game Pass won't run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quake II for Game Pass won't run: Downloaded and installed Quake II for Game Pass PC. When trying to run, I get the Launcher prompt and then goes back to desktop. Running Windows 10 21H1. Suggestions?...
  5. Game Pass expired, now a game I own on disc won't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass expired, now a game I own on disc won't launch: I bought Doom Eternal on disc a year ago, for Xbox One X. For the last couple months I tried Game Pass Ultimate, but then let my subscription lapse. During the time I had an active Game Pass...
  6. Bought Game Pass Ultimate through the console but won't recognize it if I try to use a PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought Game Pass Ultimate through the console but won't recognize it if I try to use a PC: Bought Game Pass Ultimate through the console but won't recognize it if I try to use a PC. Im able to use and download any of the games from game pass but when I log into my account using a PC and...
  7. XBOX Game Pass won't install or play any games anymor

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass won't install or play any games anymor: Hey everyone. A couple of days ago, I couldn't install any games through XBOX Game Pass anymore. Then it even said "Hey have problems installing or launching games? Try this:...
  8. Fallout 4 (PC) on Game Pass Won't Launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Fallout 4 (PC) on Game Pass Won't Launch: I installed Fallout 76 (PC) on my computer, but when I try to run it, it asks me for administrator permissions twice and then sends me an error saying that it couldn't find the launcher. I...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Won't Let Me Play

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Won't Let Me Play: So I got Game Pass, paid for it, and it says I need to manage my account but it redirects me to the Microsoft page with no instructions. Everything is set up right, I'm logged in on the correct...
  10. EA Play games won't install with EA Play through Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    EA Play games won't install with EA Play through Xbox Game Pass: I have been trying to install Knockout city through the game pass. I had it downloaded about 2 weeks ago and was playing it fine. I recently logged in to my account and it showed it was greyed out...