Xbox Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 (Xbox Game Pass member renewal failure automatic deduction)

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 (Xbox Game Pass member renewal failure automatic deduction) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 您好,我在2019年5月2日晚18:50左右计划购买10元3个月xgp服务,提示交易失败,但截至今天账号关联信用卡被陆续扣费8笔,合计近8.5美元费用,查看账号,xgp仍未成功预订,请帮忙解决下,谢谢~ Translation: Hello, I plan to purchase 10 yuan... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HarryDragon, May 6, 2019.

1. HarryDragon
    HarryDragon Guest

Xbox Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 (Xbox Game Pass member renewal failure automatic deduction)

您好,我在2019年5月2日晚18:50左右计划购买10元3个月xgp服务,提示交易失败,但截至今天账号关联信用卡被陆续扣费8笔,合计近8.5美元费用,查看账号,xgp仍未成功预订,请帮忙解决下,谢谢~

Translation:

Hello, I plan to purchase 10 yuan and 3 months xgp service at around 18:50 on May 2, 2019, indicating that the transaction failed, but as of today, the account associated credit card has been deducted 8 times, totaling nearly 8.5 US dollars,
    view Account, xgp still has not been successfully booked, please help solve it, thank you~

:)

HarryDragon, May 6, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello HarryDragon,

We understand that you are experiencing an issue concerning multiple charges on your Microsoft account for the same Xbox Live membership.

Our recommendation here is to reach out to our customer support team for direct assistance with reviewing/investigating this occurrence as our forums community does not carry the tools necessary for doing so.

Try using this link to our contact us page to review options for getting in contact with our team.

Best wishes!
  3. HarryDragon Win User

Sorry,I've tried this way. But it doesn't help. I still don't know why the money is paid and how can I get it back. But thanks for your help.
  4. choppyseize Win User

You can request a free call-back by signing on at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When
    prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.

5. brandiesel1 Win User

XGP自动续费的提示太恶心。

Hello,

You will need to contact support in your region for a refund.

Google translate:

好,

您需要聯繫您所在地區的支持部門以獲得退款。
  6. Vicowang Win User

xbox one 一代手柄,PC端更新固件失败,变砖,显示DFU模式,如何修复。-[Translation - Xbox one generation of handles, PC firmware update failed, brick, display DFU mode, how to fix]

使用Xbox One 主机更新,插上会直接更新为可用状态,去附近Xbox One专卖店吧,插主机上一会就自动更新了,我的同 的问题。已经解决了。

[Translation-

Use Xbox One host update, plug in will be directly updated to the available state, go to the nearby Xbox One store, plug in the host will automatically update, I have the same problem.
    already solved.]
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 (Xbox Game Pass member renewal failure automatic deduction) - Similar Threads - Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 Game

2. All game progress lost (Overwatch)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All game progress lost (Overwatch): I decided to restart playing after so long (about 6months of not playing) and i have nothing. There were no purchases on that account just the regular unpurchased game content i made. I am level...
  3. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Hi, i’m currently an owner of an Xbox one and am a subscriber to Game Pass ultimate. I’m considering buying a 2nd Xbox for when i’m away from home. Will my siblings be able to use my Game Pass on...
  4. Having problems playing my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having problems playing my games: I am having trying to play my games no matter what game I try ,I keep getting an error message "try again later"I havebeen trying all day Please help b2f0411f-4e90-4e57-9ac0-7f76bc3dfda1
  5. i need help with a ea access game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help with a ea access game: my fifa 20 trial wont work from ea access but my battlefield 5 does. i already hard reset my Xbox and changed my dns server to 8.8.8.8 secondary 8.8.4.4. both did not work...
  6. Transferring apps/games from Xbox to Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transferring apps/games from Xbox to Xbox One X: I recently purchased Xbox One X to upgrade/replace my old Xbox. Without first browsing for instruction, I turned on the new Xbox One and started to recreate my account using my email and password...
  7. help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help: help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help Ive seen one write up saying there was a issue but no fix. Ive done the normal turn off reboot uninstall download...
  8. Отзывы к игре. [Translate] Reviews for the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Отзывы к игре. [Translate] Reviews for the game.: Вопрос, почему игра одинаковая ( FH4: Стандартное издание ), но показывает разное количество отзывов? [Translate by Mod] The question is, why is the game the same (FH4: Standard Edition), but...
  9. New Games with gold and Tekken Tag Tournament 2

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Games with gold and Tekken Tag Tournament 2: For some unknown reason I cannot download/purchase TTT2. It's an Xbox 360 game so it asks me to give my credit card. I do as it is said. When I go and try to download the game it simply says...
  10. Gears 5 game stuck

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 game stuck: The game is stuck w/ the welder bot on the doors to the mine. We can't get in to the mine.I've waited 1 hour, welder froze. 179553a3-8580-42b0-b2a5-432f97f6c8f5