Xbox Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 (Xbox Game Pass member renewal failure automatic deduction)

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 (Xbox Game Pass member renewal failure automatic deduction) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; 您好,我在2019年5月2日晚18:50左右计划购买10元3个月xgp服务,提示交易失败,但截至今天账号关联信用卡被陆续扣费8笔,合计近8.5美元费用,查看账号,xgp仍未成功预订,请帮忙解决下,谢谢~ Translation: Hello, I plan to purchase 10 yuan... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HarryDragon, May 6, 2019.

1. HarryDragon
    HarryDragon Guest

Xbox Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 (Xbox Game Pass member renewal failure automatic deduction)

您好,我在2019年5月2日晚18:50左右计划购买10元3个月xgp服务,提示交易失败,但截至今天账号关联信用卡被陆续扣费8笔,合计近8.5美元费用,查看账号,xgp仍未成功预订,请帮忙解决下,谢谢~

Translation:

Hello, I plan to purchase 10 yuan and 3 months xgp service at around 18:50 on May 2, 2019, indicating that the transaction failed, but as of today, the account associated credit card has been deducted 8 times, totaling nearly 8.5 US dollars,
    view Account, xgp still has not been successfully booked, please help solve it, thank you~

:)

HarryDragon, May 6, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello HarryDragon,

We understand that you are experiencing an issue concerning multiple charges on your Microsoft account for the same Xbox Live membership.

Our recommendation here is to reach out to our customer support team for direct assistance with reviewing/investigating this occurrence as our forums community does not carry the tools necessary for doing so.

Try using this link to our contact us page to review options for getting in contact with our team.

Best wishes!
  3. HarryDragon Win User

Sorry,I've tried this way. But it doesn't help. I still don't know why the money is paid and how can I get it back. But thanks for your help.
  4. choppyseize Win User

You can request a free call-back by signing on at https://support.xbox.com/contact-us and selecting Billing. When
    prompted to speak to a virtual agent, decline it. After answering a few more questions, you should get the option to request a callback.

5. brandiesel1 Win User

XGP自动续费的提示太恶心。

Hello,

You will need to contact support in your region for a refund.

Google translate:

好,

您需要聯繫您所在地區的支持部門以獲得退款。
  6. Dexter Lien Win User

在xbox none中购买了game pass,在pc端win10商店中安装好这个游戏后就可以直接玩不需要收费吗

您好,我是独立顾问(Independent Advisor)Dexter,请让我来帮助您.

Xbox Game Pass订阅是区分终端类型的,如果您只是在Xbox主机上购买的Game Pass订阅,那么是 法在PC端上免费玩的.如果是Xbox Game Pass Ultimate订阅的话,则可以同时支持PC和Xbox主机,详情请参考官方的介绍:

https://www.xbox.com/zh-TW/xbox-game-pass#join

希望以上信息可以帮得到您,如果还有什么疑问的话,欢迎继续提问.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 (Xbox Game Pass member renewal failure automatic deduction) - Similar Threads - Game Pass会员续费失败自动扣费 Game

2. Overwatch Game disk not working because of Trial.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Overwatch Game disk not working because of Trial.: I got the Overwatch free trial a few years ago and ended up getting the game. It worked up until now. I put my disk in and it tells me to Sign in with the account that purchased this game. I did...
  3. Some games make my console overheat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Some games make my console overheat: For some reason I cannot play black ops 4 warzone and rainbow six they attempt to launch but then my console just shuts off I turn it back on and it says it overheated when I have a fan blowing...
  4. Games deleted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games deleted: So I sat down tonight to play some metro exodus and I find that ALL of the games on my Xbox one have been deleted. I had astroneer, batman: arkam trilogy, cup head, doom, metro: exodus, monster...
  5. Game pass game failing to start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass game failing to start: Hello, My issue I am having is with Fallout 76 on XBOX game pass on PC. The problem is when I launch the game, xbox game pass immediately closes; the app launches into black screen for 1-2 sec as...
  6. Since yours servers problems my games wont launch correctly.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Since yours servers problems my games wont launch correctly.: After all of ur issues with your server my games won't start, randomly all the times i need clean the cache cuz your server is balistik and doesnt recognize i bought those games and doesnt...
  7. Inability to load digital games following light shutdown (Started after last update)

in XboX Insiders
    Inability to load digital games following light shutdown (Started after last update): Just as title states, any digital game on my Xbox One X (regardless of internal or external storage) will not load unless my console has been booted up from a full shutdown with no moment of...
  8. Xbox account “browsing game in rainbow six siege”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox account “browsing game in rainbow six siege”: I created a new account on xbox without realizing i was in rainbow six siege, after i finished creating the account i realized and quit rainbow six siege since i wasnt planning on playing with the...
  9. Restore saved over game file

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Restore saved over game file: So,my son is in a panic, his deadspace2 game was up to chapter 10. Then he played a dlc and when he saved it saved over the main campaign is there anyway to get back that main campaign save?...
  10. Xbox one digital every update needs to reinstall games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one digital every update needs to reinstall games: Everytime a new update comes out for a game all my games need to get reinstalled. Ive done hard reset. I even reformat the system installed new harddrive still nothing 1 game updates i have to...