XBOX GAME PASS , XBOX LIVE

Discus and support XBOX GAME PASS , XBOX LIVE in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. i would like to as why Xbox game pass and xbox gold arent available in Nigeria. Its pretty wierd because there are so many people in Nigeria who... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MicroDemian, Aug 9, 2022.

1. MicroDemian
    MicroDemian Guest

Hello. i would like to as why Xbox game pass and xbox gold arent available in Nigeria. Its pretty wierd because there are so many people in Nigeria who play on an xbox but dont get the benefit of gold and game pass. we need it. you guys dont seem like you will be adding it anytime soon

:)

MicroDemian, Aug 9, 2022
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
  3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Francia J. Win User

Help I am on a Xbox One and I can join a party but I can't play online I don't know why it's not letting me play online I have an Xbox live gold membership

Just a friendly reminder though that you need an Xbox Live Gold subscription to play online, Jimmyworley1.

It's either you will buy the Xbox Live Gold individually or upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

The Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for Console, PC Game Pass, and EA Play both for Xbox and PC.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Rainbow six sige is asking for gamepass

Seems like it's not asking you for a Game Pass but it's asking you to subscribe to an Xbox Live Gold subscription, the reason why Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is one of the options is due to the Xbox Live Gold included on the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate.

You will be needing to subscribe to either Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play the game, Ghosty2506.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Live Glitch

When you upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate it converted the Xbox Live into Ultimate, which is why it might show Xbox Live canceled on the date you see. Also, buying any Xbox Live, Game Pass codes will be converted into the Game Pass Ultimate subscription time.

Xbox Game Pass Faqs

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass#faq
Thema:

1. XBOX GAME PASS , XBOX LIVE - Similar Threads - GAME PASS LIVE

2. Cancelled my Ultimate Game Pass Upgrade and it has cancelled my XBox Live Gold...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cancelled my Ultimate Game Pass Upgrade and it has cancelled my XBox Live Gold...: Cancelled my Ultimate Game Pass Upgrade and it has cancelled my XBox Live Gold Subscriptions which has 8months left on it, any idea how to contact Microsoft as call back. Have tried virtual agent...
  3. We couldn't sign you int to Xbox Live (PC Game Pass Windows 10)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We couldn't sign you int to Xbox Live (PC Game Pass Windows 10): After download and install a game from xbox app, with a PC game pass available, when I launch any game I get this error on my PC: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live We can't sign you in to...
  4. Forza horizon 4 saying I need a xbox live membership even though I have xbox game pass and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 saying I need a xbox live membership even though I have xbox game pass and...: I logged on to see that it says playing online is unavailable even though I have xbox gamepass and I press the xbox button on my controller and everything is normal and I can go to my friends tab...
  5. PC Game Pass和XBOX LIVE GOLD同时存在时,可以升级XGPU吗?升级后的XGPU到期日期如何计算?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass和XBOX LIVE GOLD同时存在时,可以升级XGPU吗?升级后的XGPU到期日期如何计算?: 已经有了PC Game Pass会员,2022年9月到期,如果再开通XBOX LIVE GOLD,可以升级XGPU吗?升级后的XGPU到期日期如何计算? ***moved from 音乐、电影和电视 / Xbox 视频*** 52f190b2-56e7-4819-b0fe-279c376a19d0
  6. I cant upgrade live gold to game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant upgrade live gold to game pass: good afternoon ! I can't upgrade my xbox live gold subscription to game pass ultimate. I bought a game pass gift code, but it does not activate. Then I tried to pay for a subscription through the...
  7. Xbox Live PC Games Pass Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live PC Games Pass Issue: Hello. I am having an Xbox Live PC Games Pass issue. Whenever I install a PC Games Pass game on a drive that IS NOT C: DRIVE, the game is no longer installed the next time I boot up or restart my...
  8. About the Xbox live and games pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    About the Xbox live and games pass: If I have a Xbox live subscription, and I buy a Xbox games pass ultimate does the Xbox live get cancel? c77bf0a6-9e27-4aa3-86f3-b592d2062e12
  9. Weird interaction with xbox live gold and game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Weird interaction with xbox live gold and game pass ultimate: Hey guys, I recently purchased the game pass ultimate, with the intent being to try it for one month and then cancel the recurring subscription. It works great but I'm confused as to when the next...
  10. It says "Looks like you need to renew xbox live gold or xbox game pass ultimate" when I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It says "Looks like you need to renew xbox live gold or xbox game pass ultimate" when I...: I'm trying to play a game I haven't played in a few years but when I decided to play it, it comes up with a problem. It wants me to renew my memberships although they have already been renewed and...