Xbox Game pass (Xcloud) laggy and pixalated on high speed networks on Android.

Discus and support Xbox Game pass (Xcloud) laggy and pixalated on high speed networks on Android. in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Xcloud or whatever you called is not working properly, very laggy and pixalated game experience. Almost unplayable, even now i have a good 60mbps... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by AbhayDiwan, Jun 6, 2021.

1. AbhayDiwan
    AbhayDiwan Guest

Xcloud or whatever you called is not working properly, very laggy and pixalated game experience. Almost unplayable, even now i have a good 60mbps connection (requires only 10mbps) it is streaming horrible. Stadia and geforce now works crystal clear on my connection. I go across many forms online forms but none of them working for me.

Can anyone has a fix for that?

I didn't expected this xbox game pass.

:)

AbhayDiwan, Jun 6, 2021
  2. X Farscape X Win User

not sure, but i find nvidia works best but even that has some latency, but xcloud justfeels half baked and the compression is rough.
  3. AbhayDiwan Win User

So we can't do anything for that?
  4. X Farscape X Win User

cloud gaming in its current form is trash, i have even tried xcloud via pc with a gigabit connection to the router and gigabit connection through fibre with a 10ms response time 300 miles away. the latency is worse than going from pc to console it is daft, press a button and then get the action late. this is definately not the future of gaming for a long time.
  5. SteNiMa 2012 Win User

Without any infos about Configuration, nobody can help you. Always think, its beta.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Is playing xbox games possible without a console? Is projectXcloud up, running and giving any services?

Xcloud isn't available on PC yet.

The only way to play via a PC/Laptop is via an Android emulator such as Bluestacks.

How to Play Xbox Games on PC With BlueStacks and xCloud

This should work fine on your laptop specs. Remember, Xcloud is a streaming service, all the graphics processing is done server side and sent to your device. That's why it can run on Android phones.

Streaming should work fine on your laptop but it's not powerful enough to run PC Game Pass titles natively. Your machine is probably one of Dell's flagship 'Inspiron' range from about 3 years ago. Fine for basic productivity, awful for gaming.
Thema:

1. Xbox Game pass (Xcloud) laggy and pixalated on high speed networks on Android. - Similar Threads - Game pass Xcloud

2. I have game pass ultimate, how do I join xCloud?

in XboX Insiders
    I have game pass ultimate, how do I join xCloud?: I really want to play MLB the Show 21 on PC anyway possible and I recently bought game pass ultimate, how do I start using xCloud? submitted by /u/trevor4428 [link] [comments]
  3. I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud

in XBoX on Mobile
    I bought xbox game pass ultimate still I am not abel to get xbox xcloud: I used the same account while getting xbox xcloud which I used while buying xbox game pass ultimate and then also it asks me to buy xbox game pass ultimate [img]...
  4. Xbox game pass Cloud (Xcloud) for the first time in 30 years Microsoft isent my first...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox game pass Cloud (Xcloud) for the first time in 30 years Microsoft isent my first...: Its just unpayable Ive spent a week messing around with it and finally I can say with 100% confidence the problem is not at my end Such a shame. really needs sorting out its utterly unplayable...
  5. Xcloud (otherwise known as Xbox Game Pass) Quits on Chromebook

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud (otherwise known as Xbox Game Pass) Quits on Chromebook: Hi Everyone, I am having trouble with Xcloud on my Chromebook. I heard that you can play Xcloud on a Chromebook since it has access to the Google Play Store. When I play Forza Horizon 4 on my...
  6. Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device

in XBoX on Mobile
    Can't Use Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass) due to "family settings" on a mobile device: Hi Everyone, I am having trouble with accessing Xcloud (Xbox Game Pass for Android). Whenever I start a game it says "Failed to start cloud gaming session" along with "You don't have access to...
  7. Xbox Game pass on Project Xcloud

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game pass on Project Xcloud: Hello i just wanted to ask if i'll be able to access the xbox game pass library of games in the Project Xcloud Beta?( Australia) Because i'll be mainly be playing on my phone and i'm thinking to...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - XCloud using low connection speed

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - XCloud using low connection speed: Hello, everyone! I'm trying xcloud for mobile now for it seems an amazing option for playing good games for a nicier price. However in my country (Brazil) there is no xcloud server so that I have...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate and xCloud for the Family

in XBoX on Mobile
    Game Pass Ultimate and xCloud for the Family: Hello, We have an Xbox One with the Game Pass Ultimate. on the xbox we have 3 accounts. My 2 son's and mine. We share the Game Pass Ultimate. If one of my son's want to use the xCloud on...
  10. Xcloud not showing the game pass library

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud not showing the game pass library: The app is updated and i had previous access to the testing phase of xcloud so i don't understand why the game library tab is only showing a "learn more" screen for xcloud that only links to a...