Xbox Game Pass Yenileme Sorunu [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass Renewal Issue]

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Yenileme Sorunu [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass Renewal Issue] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Merhaba 3413af77-eafa-4756-a023-bace34f7f79e otomatik verilmiş siparişim şuanda xbox üzerinden yeni abonelik almak istiyorum bunu iptal etmemi... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OsmanSandallı, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Yenileme Sorunu [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass Renewal Issue]

Merhaba 3413af77-eafa-4756-a023-bace34f7f79e otomatik verilmiş siparişim şuanda xbox üzerinden yeni abonelik almak istiyorum bunu iptal etmemi söylüyor. Yönet tuşuna basınca iptal etme seçeneği gelmiyor bunun için
    yardımcı olabilirmisiniz. İptal ederseniz şu siparişi yeniden kullanıma devam edebilirim. Teşekkür ederim.

[Mod Translation - Hi 3413af77-eafa-4756-a023-bace34f7f79e
    my auto-order now tells me to cancel it I want to get new subscription via xbox.
    When you press the Manage button does not come to the option to
    cancel it can help. If you
    cancel,I can resumethis order.

Thank you.

:)

OsmanSandallı, Aug 24, 2019
  2. OsmanSandallı Win User

Aboneliği görmeme rağmen iptal etme seçeneği yok. Sorunumda bu tam olarak

__

[Translation - Although I see the subscription, there is no option to cancel it.
    In my problem this is exactly]
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Osman

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with canceling your Xbox Live Gold subscription.

If you are attempting to
    cancel your subscription
    off your console, I would encourage you to perform this action via the Microsoft website, and see if this works for you.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Sign in to the
      Services & subscriptions
      page of your Microsoft account using the link above.
    2. Select Payment & billing under the subscription you’d like to manage, and then select
      Cancel. If you don't see your subscription, make sure you’re signed in to the correct Microsoft account for that subscription.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions:
      • If recurring billing is on, an option to end your subscription on its expiration date will be displayed, which will turn off recurring billing. An option to end your subscription immediately may also be available, depending on your subscription’s status.
      • If recurring billing is off, a message will confirm that your subscription is already paid up through its expiration date.
      • If your subscription is past due or suspended, you must pay the past-due balance before canceling.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Osman,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with your subscription on your account.
    For any billing or subscription issues, I recommend to
    contact Customer Support for further assistance.

Hope this helps.
  5. SilasLimaXb Win User

Xbox ultimate game pass games

amanhã teremos novidades no Xbox game Pass

[Mod Translation - tomorrow we will have news on the Xbox game Pass]
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Games Pass sorunu[Translation-Xbox Games Pass issue]

Hi Baran,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues launching a game. We recommend to try out the
    guide for game play issues on Windows 10. There are many
    different scenarios, we recommend trying all steps.

We recommend also try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Yenileme Sorunu [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass Renewal Issue] - Similar Threads - Game Pass Yenileme

2. Metro exodus has been removed from Xbox Game Pass on PC? How is that possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metro exodus has been removed from Xbox Game Pass on PC? How is that possible?: Hello Guys, I've had Metro exodus for some time in my account in XBOX game pass and I have recently started playing it. Yesterday I was playing fine, but today I was receiving an error the whole...
  3. PC Game Pass account

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass account: I recently built a new gaming PC. I installed the Game Pass app. the app automatically tries to use the email I used for activating Windows, which is a different email than my Xbox email. It will...
  4. xbox game pass catalog video should be of gameplay, not cinematic ads

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass catalog video should be of gameplay, not cinematic ads: Would be better to have the videos in xbox game pass catalog include gameplay. Rather, most seem to be just cinematic ads which show no gameplay. I find those unhelpful at best and purposefully...
  5. game pass ultimate subscription payment

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate subscription payment: i bought an xbox 3 months ago and wanted to switch to live gold but when i tried to pay ,the payment method didnt work (phone) now the game pass subscription was renewed but past due ,i can´t...
  6. Que pasa con mis juegos del plan Xbox Game al dejar de pagar la subscribcion pass podré...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Que pasa con mis juegos del plan Xbox Game al dejar de pagar la subscribcion pass podré...: Que pasa con mis juegos del plan Xbox Game al dejar de pagar la subscribcion pass podré seguir jugando titulos como mortal Kombat fortine halo ?? [Translation - What happens to my Xbox Game plan...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC Beta on Windows 10 LTSC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC Beta on Windows 10 LTSC: Is it possible to install Game pass for PC on Windows 10 LTSC ver. 1809? b26b5adf-220d-43f5-892f-4989e927c10b
  8. Xbox Game Pass(Beta) Pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass(Beta) Pc: Xbox Game Pass'den dün Metro Exodus indirdim ama bugün oynayamıyorum. "Metro Exodus (Windows) şu anda hesabınızda kullanılamıyor. İhtiyacınız olursa kullanmanız için hata kodu: 0x803F8001"...
  9. xbox game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass: I cant canal my game pass and it has been pay for on the tab it doesn't show it so what is wrong and how to fix it because I need to cancel it now or in 2 days so someone could explain how to fix...
  10. How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fully purchase a game I've been playing via game pass?: I purchased a subscription to Game Pass to play 2K20 with my friends. I'd like to just purchase the full game and cancel my Game Pass. If I purchase a disc version and cancel Game Pass, will my...