Xbox Game Pass Yenileme Sorunu [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass Renewal Issue]

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass Yenileme Sorunu [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass Renewal Issue] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Merhaba 3413af77-eafa-4756-a023-bace34f7f79e otomatik verilmiş siparişim şuanda xbox üzerinden yeni abonelik almak istiyorum bunu iptal etmemi... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OsmanSandallı, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass Yenileme Sorunu [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass Renewal Issue]

Merhaba 3413af77-eafa-4756-a023-bace34f7f79e otomatik verilmiş siparişim şuanda xbox üzerinden yeni abonelik almak istiyorum bunu iptal etmemi söylüyor. Yönet tuşuna basınca iptal etme seçeneği gelmiyor bunun için
    yardımcı olabilirmisiniz. İptal ederseniz şu siparişi yeniden kullanıma devam edebilirim. Teşekkür ederim.

[Mod Translation - Hi 3413af77-eafa-4756-a023-bace34f7f79e
    my auto-order now tells me to cancel it I want to get new subscription via xbox.
    When you press the Manage button does not come to the option to
    cancel it can help. If you
    cancel,I can resumethis order.

Thank you.

:)

OsmanSandallı, Aug 24, 2019
  2. OsmanSandallı Win User

Aboneliği görmeme rağmen iptal etme seçeneği yok. Sorunumda bu tam olarak

__

[Translation - Although I see the subscription, there is no option to cancel it.
    In my problem this is exactly]
  3. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Osman

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are experiencing difficulties with canceling your Xbox Live Gold subscription.

If you are attempting to
    cancel your subscription
    off your console, I would encourage you to perform this action via the Microsoft website, and see if this works for you.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

1. Sign in to the
      Services & subscriptions
      page of your Microsoft account using the link above.
    2. Select Payment & billing under the subscription you’d like to manage, and then select
      Cancel. If you don't see your subscription, make sure you’re signed in to the correct Microsoft account for that subscription.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions:
      • If recurring billing is on, an option to end your subscription on its expiration date will be displayed, which will turn off recurring billing. An option to end your subscription immediately may also be available, depending on your subscription’s status.
      • If recurring billing is off, a message will confirm that your subscription is already paid up through its expiration date.
      • If your subscription is past due or suspended, you must pay the past-due balance before canceling.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hi there Osman,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be experiencing with your subscription on your account.
    For any billing or subscription issues, I recommend to
    contact Customer Support for further assistance.

Hope this helps.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Game pass no xbox360

Infelizmente o Game Pass está disponível apenas para o Xbox One. Não há um serviço Game Pass para o 360.

---------

[Mod Translation - Unfortunately the Game Pass is only available for the Xbox One. There is no Game Pass service for the 360.]
  6. Troijjan Win User

DIE IN FIRE

"Stop renewing my Xbox game pass. I got it for FREE 2 months ago and I haven't played any xbox game pass games for 2 months yet you renewed it without me knowing about this. So stop renewing my xbox game pass now."
Thema:

1. Xbox Game Pass Yenileme Sorunu [Mod Translation - Xbox Game Pass Renewal Issue] - Similar Threads - Game Pass Yenileme

2. Xbox Game Pass Kingdom Come Deliverance game saves disappeared on Xbox for Windows PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass Kingdom Come Deliverance game saves disappeared on Xbox for Windows PC.: I suddenly lost my saved game on Kingdom Come Deliverance on Windows PC. I've played the game earlier today and everything was ok. I tried playing for a bit now and the game loads without any...
  3. xbox game pass pc beta

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass pc beta: The xbox game pass beta is saying that my subscription is about to expire, but when i go to my account it's on reccuring billing. Any idea whats going on ?? Don't want my subscription to be...
  4. Deadline for activating Xbox Game Pass for PC code from Ryzen CPU

in XBoX on Windows
    Deadline for activating Xbox Game Pass for PC code from Ryzen CPU: Hi. How long do I have to activate Xbox Game Pass for PC on redeem.microsoft.com? I got 3 months of it (+1 month if I activate recurring payments) when I bought Ryzen CPU and I activated the code...
  5. Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Quantum Break in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hi, I literally don't understand how this game has been forgotten. It needs to jump into the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate... We need more games in PC if Microsoft wants to make a proper push in PC...
  6. Shenmue 1 and 2 with Xbox Game Pass not working....How can I fix this?

in XBoX on Windows
    Shenmue 1 and 2 with Xbox Game Pass not working....How can I fix this?: I can not get Shenmue 1 and 2 to start, after downloading it with the Xbox game pass on PC/Windows 10. There was another post about this in July 2019 with no resolution....that was also locked by...
  7. Sharing Xbox Game Pass on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Xbox Game Pass on PC: How can you share Xbox Games Pass, with the family's Windows 10 Laptops? 7920c879-e2e1-4e33-b15b-3b3db55a5d33
  8. I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't purchase a subscription for the game pass ultimate.: Everytime I try to buy a subscription it tells me to "try that again" and that there is "a problem on our end." It's been doing this now for a month and a half and I have no idea what the problem...
  9. Game Pass Sharing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Sharing.: Hi guys and gals. After advice on here I decided to go ahead and get game pass to share with my nephew. Its great. Just need advice as we are both playing Mortal Combat XL and having a great...
  10. Game pass - Gears 5 - It's not installed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass - Gears 5 - It's not installed.: I can't play further than 1st act, because game it's not fully installed, but it isn't installing or downloading. It's stopped at 78%. What should i do? 9ddb0921-b594-46fa-b019-8306c5124bf6