Xbox game pass

Discus and support Xbox game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I cant seem to input a Xbox Game Pass for my son which came with his console this Christmas, can someone please help? I have an account etc but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by steveclarkrfc, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass

Hi

I cant seem to input a Xbox Game Pass for my son which came with his console this Christmas, can someone please help?

I have an account etc but it wont show or allow me to link code voucher or even buy the one month pass for him?

cheers

:)

steveclarkrfc, Jan 7, 2019
  2. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  3. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox game pass

Xbox Game Pass only works on Xbox one. You can not use any xbox 360 games in game pass on an xbox 360.

"Xbox Game Pass is an Xbox One, Xbox Play Anywhere, and Xbox 360 backward compatibility game subscription for Xbox One; an active subscription is required to play games."

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass

4. Smwutches Win User

Game Pass Ultimate Cancelled My Xbox Live Subscription

No. As stated before you upgrade, once you're current subscription is converted, there is no way to go back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  5. FreakRoach Win User

ERROR 0X803F800E

Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox Game Pass are two separate subscriptions. The message you see is for Game Pass. If you're playing a game that's included with Game Pass and you do not own it, then you need to subscribe to game pass. Xbox Live Gold is for playing
    games online.
  6. Paul1708 Win User

Gameshare

Hello

It sounds like your friend has downloaded the game though xbox game pass. The games in xbox game pass can be shared but game pass itself can not be.
Thema:

Xbox game pass

1. Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Losing saved games on Xbox Games Pass PC

in XboX Insiders
    Losing saved games on Xbox Games Pass PC: Any one else experiencing lost saved files on games you have played on the PC Xbox Gamer Pass? I have started Mutant Year Zero twice only to find on occasion it only gives me the option to start...
  3. Game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass: Hello everyone. Some time ago I contacted Microsoft support right after seeing the E3 and creating an account for the Gaming pass. When I was in the chat I spoke to 2 people from Microsoft about...
  4. Games no longer launch Xbox games pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Games no longer launch Xbox games pass pc: I have been playing games through the Xbox app, then I took a break for about a week. I returned to the app and attempted to launch a game, but games will not launch, even games I have played...
  5. Game PAss for PC Beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Game PAss for PC Beta: OK my PC updated to the newest version of Windows 10 as suggested, no issue there, but now when it is trying to install the Beta App itself It tells me to make sure you're connected Then try...
  6. Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need help on Xbox game pass ultimate subscription: Hi.. I need help for Xbox game pass ultimate.. I already have Xbox live gold (using prepaid card subscription for 12 months) and also have game pass (using 3 months for 1$ subscription offer)...
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Hello, so i have 2 years of xbox live in my account. I saw this Xbox game pass ultimate deal for 1$ and i was like : ''hell yea''. So i clicked on the 1$ thingy. [img] After i click on it, it...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate y Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate y Xbox 360: Saludos. Tengo una duda con respecto al servicio, pues éste combina el Game Pass como el Xbox Live Gold, ¿qué significa eso para la Xbox 360? ¿tengo los beneficios de la membresia Gold en dicha...
  9. Ark Closes on Start Up Xbox Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Closes on Start Up Xbox Game pass: Hi, I'm coming to ask for your help for a problem that seems to persist for years. I took the Xbox game pass for pc, I realized that it was impossible to start the game; a screen with blue edges...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate - Not "owned" games on Ready to install list on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate - Not "owned" games on Ready to install list on Xbox: I've subscribed to Game Pass in November 2018. None of Game Pass games ever appeared on Ready to install list - I had to install them from a dedicated tab. Last week I switched to Game Pass...