Xbox game pass

Discus and support Xbox game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I cant seem to input a Xbox Game Pass for my son which came with his console this Christmas, can someone please help? I have an account etc but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by steveclarkrfc, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass

Hi

I cant seem to input a Xbox Game Pass for my son which came with his console this Christmas, can someone please help?

I have an account etc but it wont show or allow me to link code voucher or even buy the one month pass for him?

cheers

:)

steveclarkrfc, Jan 7, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox game pass

Xbox Game Pass only works on Xbox one. You can not use any xbox 360 games in game pass on an xbox 360.

"Xbox Game Pass is an Xbox One, Xbox Play Anywhere, and Xbox 360 backward compatibility game subscription for Xbox One; an active subscription is required to play games."

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass

3. FreakRoach Win User

ERROR 0X803F800E

Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox Game Pass are two separate subscriptions. The message you see is for Game Pass. If you're playing a game that's included with Game Pass and you do not own it, then you need to subscribe to game pass. Xbox Live Gold is for playing
    games online.
  4. Paul1708 Win User

Gameshare

Hello

It sounds like your friend has downloaded the game though xbox game pass. The games in xbox game pass can be shared but game pass itself can not be.
  5. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Rocket League Error

It is on Xbox Game Pass. The free play days with Gold has ended. Game Pass
  6. WPAK Win User

Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (PES 19) Game Pass

Hi there,

as far as I know there is no information on that at this moment, but when a game is removed from Xbox Game Pass it will be announced 1 month before it will happen, which will allow you to purchase the game with the Game Pass discount in that last month if
    you want to keep playing the game.

For more information and a FAQ regarding Xbox Game Pass see:
    https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass
Thema:

Xbox game pass

1. Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Help with Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox game pass: I have a serious problem with the xbox game pass i pay for 6 months and it appears in the purchases. but now says that i have to buy it again because the suscription finish and only has pass one...
  3. F1 2028 game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2028 game pass: sou assinante do game pass. Baixei o jogo não consigo jogar O JOGO NÃO INICIA [Translation - I'm a subscriber to the game pass. I Downloaded the game I can not play The GAME does NOT START]...
  4. Can’t buy Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t buy Xbox game pass: Hi, i am trying to buy gamepass for xbox 1x for my son. We got the xbox gift card and we redemed the card. He has enough credit for 1 month subscribtion but every time we try to purchase it, it...
  5. XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game Pass: Okay guys, so I have XBOX Game Pass. And I went into the store to check out any new games that were on the list and it is saying that i have to get Game Pass again. Yet, I can still play the games...
  6. F1 2015 Xbox game pass não funciona. F1 2015 don´t work. [F1 2015 Xbox Game Pass does not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2015 Xbox game pass não funciona. F1 2015 don´t work. [F1 2015 Xbox Game Pass does not...: Eu ganho um erro 0x82D40007 quando tento entrar no jogo. Significa que esse jogo já foi retirado do Xbox game pass? Muito obrigado. I get an error 0x82D40007 when trying to play the game. Does it...
  7. problem with load game in The Evil Within season pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    problem with load game in The Evil Within season pass: I'm user of xbox 360. I bought season pass to The Evil Within three month ago. Everything was fine for while. I have problem with load game nowadays. I was playing that game and i made some...
  8. Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass: I did the 14 day free trial for game pass and 2 days before it was supposed to end i wanted to stop it but it wouldnt let me and i looked up why and from what i could find was that it should have...
  9. why i can play only 12 game on game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    why i can play only 12 game on game pass: i bought the game pass because i want to play Just cause 4, Halo, Doom, Metro, Fallout, Sunset overdrive, pes, and plenty other game. but in the hundred game they promises me only 12 game can be...
  10. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass: Today i purchased the Xbox game pass for 1 month and it took the money from by card, but i haven't received the pass. What can i do? cac66465-7969-4d2a-b592-e355efb6308e