Xbox game pass

Discus and support Xbox game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi I cant seem to input a Xbox Game Pass for my son which came with his console this Christmas, can someone please help? I have an account etc but it... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by steveclarkrfc, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass

Hi

I cant seem to input a Xbox Game Pass for my son which came with his console this Christmas, can someone please help?

I have an account etc but it wont show or allow me to link code voucher or even buy the one month pass for him?

cheers

:)

steveclarkrfc, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Xbox game pass

1. Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Xbox Game Pass code expired

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass code expired: Hi, I bought a Xbox ONE X 31st December 2018, and day before yesterday (11.01.2019) tried to enter the Xbox game pass redeem code that i got with in the box on the XBOX ONE X console ,and got...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Code Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Code Issues: I just bought myself a brand new Xbox One S. The bundle that I purchased was the Battlefield V bundle which included a code for 1 month Xbox game pass access. Whenever I tried to input this code...
  4. Purchasing a game on game pass. and then not renewing my game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchasing a game on game pass. and then not renewing my game pass: I'm wondering if I get the Xbox game pass, purchase sea of thieves or any game, and then cancel or don't renew my game pass, will I still be able to play the game I purchased without the game...
  5. Xbox game pass, pass due

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass, pass due: So, a month ago I subscribed to game pass and then a month later they pinned a pass due charge on a old card that I have on my account, but never used for game pass. Instead of charging the card I...
  6. Refund For Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund For Xbox Game Pass: I didn't know my subscription was on, i thought i cancelled it, it already charged me for 2 months without me using it, am i able to get a refund for this month? 61ab0f2f-fb58-4b0f-ab34-824e5211e87a
  7. Expired Game Pass in new package

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Expired Game Pass in new package: I bought a new Xbox One X from EB Games for Christmas around the 20th of December, however the 1 month game pass trial included in the package had expired on 30th of June 2018. If any xbox staff...
  8. xbox game pass no puedo instalar juegos[xbox game pass I can not install games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass no puedo instalar juegos[xbox game pass I can not install games]: Buenas, bueno basicamente el problema que tengo es que no puedo acceder al 100% del xbox game pass, solo me deja instalar 5 juegos de toda la lista. cuando intento instalar un juego X me sale esto...
  9. Xbox game pass code problem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass code problem.: I just got an Xbox one it came with a free game pass code for one month I tried to type it in and it says its expired c2fc26e7-5998-4f19-9592-d83ec34cca9c
  10. xbox game pass not working /paid 10.95

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass not working /paid 10.95: I have purchased a card from store for my sons x box and have tried many different suggestions to access the games .. still not working this is not the first time it has happened !...