XBOX GAME PASS

Discus and support XBOX GAME PASS in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Merhaba, ben kısa bir süre önce xbox game pass aboneliği almıştım ama otomatik yinelemeyi kapatmamışım(öyle bir şey olduğunu bilmiyordum) ve bu ay için... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BuğrahanNA, Feb 9, 2019.

1. BuğrahanNA
    BuğrahanNA Guest

XBOX GAME PASS

Merhaba, ben kısa bir süre önce xbox game pass aboneliği almıştım ama otomatik yinelemeyi kapatmamışım(öyle bir şey olduğunu bilmiyordum) ve bu ay için de abonelik kesildiğini ve 59 TL ödemem gerektiğini söyleyen bir mail geldi ödemezsem bir yaptırımı olur
    mu yoksa sadece aboneliğim mi kesilir ? veya ödemeden aboneliğimi iptal ettirme şansım var mı ?

[Translation - Hi, I recently received an xbox game pass subscription, but I didn't turn off automatic iteration (I didn't know it was something) and I got a mail saying that I got a subscription for 59 months and I had to pay 59 TL if I didn't pay
    a sanction or would I just unsubscribe? or do I have a chance to cancel my subscription without paying?]

:)

BuğrahanNA, Feb 9, 2019
  2. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox game pass

Xbox Game Pass only works on Xbox one. You can not use any xbox 360 games in game pass on an xbox 360.

"Xbox Game Pass is an Xbox One, Xbox Play Anywhere, and Xbox 360 backward compatibility game subscription for Xbox One; an active subscription is required to play games."

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass

3. FreakRoach Win User

ERROR 0X803F800E

Xbox Live Gold, and Xbox Game Pass are two separate subscriptions. The message you see is for Game Pass. If you're playing a game that's included with Game Pass and you do not own it, then you need to subscribe to game pass. Xbox Live Gold is for playing
    games online.
  4. Paul1708 Win User

Gameshare

Hello

It sounds like your friend has downloaded the game though xbox game pass. The games in xbox game pass can be shared but game pass itself can not be.
  5. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

Rocket League Error

It is on Xbox Game Pass. The free play days with Gold has ended. Game Pass
  6. WPAK Win User

Pro Evolution Soccer 2019 (PES 19) Game Pass

Hi there,

as far as I know there is no information on that at this moment, but when a game is removed from Xbox Game Pass it will be announced 1 month before it will happen, which will allow you to purchase the game with the Game Pass discount in that last month if
    you want to keep playing the game.

For more information and a FAQ regarding Xbox Game Pass see:
    https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass
Thema:

XBOX GAME PASS

1. XBOX GAME PASS - Similar Threads - GAME PASS

2. Xbox Game Pass Goal & Design you own controller

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Goal & Design you own controller: Hi. I was just wondering if there is any Place I can check or ask if or when Xbox Game Pass Goals and design Your Controller is coming too Norway and other countrys that don't have them yet?...
  3. Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favourite game pass title and what you would like to see added in the future: I quite enjoyed playing n+. It was a present surprise of a game which I never really knew existed and is super fun. Can I say all the games that I own on disk as games I want to see in game-pass?...
  4. game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate: I have xbox live gold for the next 2 years which I received as a gift card. Will there be an upgrade option for game pass ultimate? c4fd2ce1-bfe6-4ca4-a08e-d8f515e8e8b9
  5. Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards: I've been having issues with the Quests on the Xbox Rewards app. My partner can see/complete the quests however none are showing for me. Another family member (not part of my family group) is also...
  6. Game Pass offer went from $1 for 1 month to $1 for 3 months two days after I purchased my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass offer went from $1 for 1 month to $1 for 3 months two days after I purchased my...: I'm not sure if anyone else experienced this, but it just seems pretty unfair to offer 3 months for $1 when people had just DAYS before purchased only 1 month for $1 because that's all that was...
  7. game pass e offerta [Translation - Game Pass and offer]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    game pass e offerta [Translation - Game Pass and offer]: salve ragazzi, ho visto che c'era il pass in offerta, solo che non mi fa accedere a questa offerta, mi da il prezzo pieno forse perché ho fatto i 14 giorni di prova? non si può fare niente in tal...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Quest Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Game Pass Quest Issue: My quest that involves an achievement in MX vs. ATV Reflex is not registering. I did 3 achievements in the game in 4/6/19. [img] a6875c6e-c277-42d3-82a7-6a0c1ab292a8
  9. Fable 3 game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 3 game pass: Can you guys fix fable 3 its not working on xbox got it from game pass 6e6f1205-0559-4ec8-b90b-37f77909ef39
  10. Game pass issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass issues: I started the 3 months trial for $1 on Friday. It seemed to work fine. Downloaded a game and played it. I go in today and can't get the screen that says "install" when I choose a screen. It...