Xbox game pass

Discus and support Xbox game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Today i purchased the Xbox game pass for 1 month and it took the money from by card, but i haven't received the pass. What can i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Zénó Kaszás, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass

Today i purchased the Xbox game pass for 1 month and it took the money from by card, but i haven't received the pass. What can i do?

:)

Zénó Kaszás, Mar 18, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  5. Toni Keni Win User

The difference between the game pass an the ultimate pass

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is the combination of two current programs: Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live
    Gold as well as games for PC.
    Xbox Game Pass is just the games for xbox
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

Xbox game pass

1. Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Xbox game pass app on PC not launching games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass app on PC not launching games.: Hi, I keep getting this issue when i try to launch a game via the Xbox game pass app. Currently the only game I have installed which is not launching is The Outer Worlds but i have run into the...
  3. No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]

in XBoX on Windows
    No puedo descar en el gamepass sea of thieves[I can't download the sea of thieves game pass]: Buenas, literalmente ese es el problema, no puedo descargar el sea of thieves en el xbox game pass para pc ya que me suelta un nmro de error (0x803f8001) que segun lo que lei es un problema con...
  4. Pago atrasado de Game Pass Ultimate[Late payment of Game Pass Ultimate]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pago atrasado de Game Pass Ultimate[Late payment of Game Pass Ultimate]: Tengo un pago pendiente atrasado de game pass ultimate, quiero pagar con tarjetas de regalo, pero ¿Cómo la pago con estas tarjetas si no aparecen como forma de pago? [Translation - I have a late...
  5. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass ultimate: Hola, hice una compra de xbox gama pass ultimate y se refljo 2 veces en mi banca, pero no se me activó en el perfil pero si 2 veces se reflejó en la banca movil. Gracias por su atención...
  6. xbox game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox game pass: hello everyone , i saw the game pass with 1$ for the first month, so i redeemed a 5$ gift card but when i press join it ask me to pay the rest, how may i know the finale price plus the taxes...
  7. Game Pass Ultimate Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Issues: Hi, I've been having an issue where if I'm playing Game Pass PC I can't use my keyboard or mouse because if I do it causes major lag, any idea on how to fix this? I've already checked the forum...
  8. Surface Pro X เล่น Xbox Game pass ไม่ได้

in XBoX on Windows
    Surface Pro X เล่น Xbox Game pass ไม่ได้: Error Code ให้อัพเดทก็ยังไม่หาย [img] d83e7fe8-1295-4f2f-baef-051512f5188b
  9. Game Pass for Windows 10: Can't install games

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for Windows 10: Can't install games: Hi I've had Game Pass Ultimate for a while now and been using the Xbox (beta) app with it, I've run into this same problem numerous times before but it's been with games that I don't have much...
  10. Reinstalling game pass games that arent available now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Reinstalling game pass games that arent available now: Im trying to reinstall GTA V on my xbox one that i had owned through game pass. It has been removed from the game pass selection through. Will i be able to reinstall it again?...