xbox game pass

Discus and support xbox game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought xbox game pass but the money was withdrawn from the card so whats the solution? b5fb0d5b-0e8e-46e7-a7e1-0b3b31e65ed9 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by berkaymahcup, Apr 21, 2019.

1. berkaymahcup
    berkaymahcup Guest

xbox game pass

I bought xbox game pass but the money was withdrawn from the card so whats the solution?

:)

berkaymahcup, Apr 21, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Help. Just bought Xbox pass ultimate and a Xbox 360.

Unfortunately Game Pass is not available for the 360. You would only be able to use Game Pass on the PC or Xbox One.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC (excludes Windows 10 in S mode). Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note:
    Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code
    redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum
    36 months of redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
Thema:

xbox game pass

1. xbox game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass PC Dead Cells Won't Install Please Help: Dead Cells installed once, crashed after running for more then 5 seconds any time i try to run it, i uninstalled hoping a reinstall would fix it, now when i press install on the xbox app it...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello! I have an Xbox One with two accounts. The Xbox is set as a home Xbox on bouth accounts. Am I able to use only one Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription for bouth accounts?...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Installing and Inaccessible folder.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Installing and Inaccessible folder.: Hey! 2 questions that I feel may correlate in one way or another. Last night, I was downloading Dishonoured 2 off of the PC Xbox Game Pass client. I must have turned my computer off last night,...
  5. Game pass Ultimate: What are the pros and cons?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Ultimate: What are the pros and cons?: i only see pros, you get alot of games with it, you get gold and you get pc games. sometimes you can get it really cheap a2a48cc5-8349-40f6-abed-e1f057ce2410
  6. How to get a ghost kill in sniper elite 4 to earn game pass points?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get a ghost kill in sniper elite 4 to earn game pass points?: I'm having trouble understand what ghost kill is. 6d097fa6-e420-41b7-9310-28968c735a6a
  7. Owned games...and game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned games...and game pass.: It irritates me that if I own a game and it happens to be on game pass it says "with game pass you can play this game now or you can buy it to own". I mean can we just get a tab in games and apps...
  8. Trying to buy/extend pc game pass but getting error...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to buy/extend pc game pass but getting error...: hi I have xbox game pass ultimate (£1 for 3 months offer) and it runs out soon on 24 feb I am trying to extend it but change to £3.99 a month - pc game pass I get this error.... Oops! This...
  9. Can't install cities skylines from game pass on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install cities skylines from game pass on PC: Hello, I have the game pass ultimate subscription and according to their online catalog Cities skylines should be in there but when I look it up in the app for PC it isn't even available for...
  10. XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE: Hello. How long do you think the function of the user's existing prepaid xbox live gold months will be available, which are converted into game pass ultimate months-when you switch? Thanks....