Xbox game pass

Discus and support Xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought the game pass a week ago and now it isn't working? What is the issue!?!?! d5cceca8-dac0-4969-859f-bf6f488d2462 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jojua Rilly, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Jojua Rilly
    Jojua Rilly Guest

Xbox game pass

Bought the game pass a week ago and now it isn't working? What is the issue!?!?!

:)

Jojua Rilly, Aug 8, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Help. Just bought Xbox pass ultimate and a Xbox 360.

Unfortunately Game Pass is not available for the 360. You would only be able to use Game Pass on the PC or Xbox One.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC (excludes Windows 10 in S mode). Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note:
    Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code
    redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum
    36 months of redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
Thema:

Xbox game pass

1. Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Ultimate Game Pass and Spotify

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ultimate Game Pass and Spotify: I bought a winter holiday deal of Ultimate Game Pass. Why can't I redeem my 'Spotify' gift anymore ? 0ba094f6-d0b2-4aa1-adb7-e816c6152984
  3. Game Pass for PC: Games not saving

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC: Games not saving: I have been using Game Pass for PC for a while now, and there seems to be one reoccurring problem for me which is to do with saving. This includes games not saving at all, or only doing it on the...
  4. X Box Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    X Box Game Pass for PC: X box Game Pass aldım PC için ama büyük boyutlarda oyunlar inmiyor.Yüzde 30'lardan sonra hata veriyor.Sonrada devam etmiyor.İşin kötü tarafı indirmeyi iptal edemiyorum.Yerel disktede gereksiz yer...
  5. : Xbox Game Passes

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Xbox Game Passes: : Xbox Game Passes While not giving away any personal info, just curious where you got the codes from? 763bc615-6d4b-40cf-8f72-306d169db0a6
  6. Ori and the Blind Forest on Game Pass Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ori and the Blind Forest on Game Pass Issue: I've been playing the game for a while but the past few days have been unable to play. After I press A on the title screen, the icon disappears and no text appears to do anything. The background...
  7. Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly: For the umpteenth time in the last few weeks remote downloads aren’t working again. When is this going to be fixed for good submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  8. Game pass game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass game: Hello everybody i asked some people about asking microsoft to add a kinect fighting (fighter within) game into the game pass but i couldnt reach them on reddit so plz if your seeing this go to...
  9. Xbox Game Pass for PC 1€ promo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass for PC 1€ promo: Hello, on 03.01.2020 i purchased the Game Pass for PC for 1€, since you get three months free with it. However when i go to settings inside the Xbox (Beta) app it tells me that it will run out on...
  10. Had game pass ,but gearz 5 would not play even with a new disc but, still saying corrupt,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Had game pass ,but gearz 5 would not play even with a new disc but, still saying corrupt,...: Have game pass ultimate, to play gears 5 but after awhile the game went corrupt and uninstalled and reinstall it and it didn't help so i brought the actual game disc ''brand new'' and it still...