Xbox game pass

Discus and support Xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Bought the game pass a week ago and now it isn't working? What is the issue!?!?! d5cceca8-dac0-4969-859f-bf6f488d2462 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jojua Rilly, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Jojua Rilly
    Jojua Rilly Guest

Xbox game pass

Bought the game pass a week ago and now it isn't working? What is the issue!?!?!

:)

Jojua Rilly, Aug 8, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  4. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox game pass

Xbox Game Pass only works on Xbox one. You can not use any xbox 360 games in game pass on an xbox 360.

"Xbox Game Pass is an Xbox One, Xbox Play Anywhere, and Xbox 360 backward compatibility game subscription for Xbox One; an active subscription is required to play games."

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass

6. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Thema:

Xbox game pass

1. Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. How long will there be a discount for xbox game pass for pc (beta)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How long will there be a discount for xbox game pass for pc (beta): Hello! So, I am kinda tempted to try out the xbox game pass for pc now that it's on a discount but I'm unable to get it right now since I don't have a working credit card atm. Does anyone know for...
  3. Operencia: The Stolen Sun on Xbox Game Pass PC won't get pass loading screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Operencia: The Stolen Sun on Xbox Game Pass PC won't get pass loading screen: I just downloaded Operencia using Xbox Game Pass for PC on Win 10. On first launch, the game showed the Zen logo, got permission to use my Xbox account, and then went into the loading screen with...
  4. Xbox Game Pass PC will not open games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC will not open games: Hello, When I try to open Void Bastards and West of Loathing I am faced with a message that states "This app can't open. Check the Windows Store for more info about West of Loathing." I've...
  5. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Hi all just wandering if i already have a said membership ultimate game pass and it expires on the 3\09\2019 if i extend will it be from todays date or add a whole month so it goes to 3\10\2019???...
  6. xbox game pass ultimate error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate error: this happens every time I try to upgrade to game pass ultimate I get this screen. If some one could please help me with this it would be great. I have tried using commuter service many times and...
  7. Double charging when i buy the game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double charging when i buy the game pass: Today i bought game pass pc beta and ant the time the payment was made, they charged me twice the value to be paid. How can I make the claim to return the money that does not apply? [img]...
  8. xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox game pass: Work on super hot but not on Sea of thieves cluster truck FM 2019 and goat simulator, i reply here because i cannot reply on the other thread 9e679731-f6ed-4684-8929-ab818255ebf1
  9. Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass: Bonjours Je ne peut pas telecharger de jeux a cause de l'erreur : [Mod Removed-Link] J'aimerais bien connaitre la cause Merci d'avance [Translation-Hello I can not download games because of...
  10. despejando dudas de game pass y game pass ultimate [Translation - clearing doubts of game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    despejando dudas de game pass y game pass ultimate [Translation - clearing doubts of game...: hola, he notado que aun hay varias dudas sobre este servicio, así que decidí hacer esta nota sobre algunos aspectos que por lo general la gente tiene duda o que son las que mas he visto en los...