Xbox game pass

Discus and support Xbox game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I just got the xbox one s last month, so I'm new to this stuff. And I had no idea that you have to go and cancel some automatic payments so... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EvilTHEBESTLV, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Xbox game pass

Hi,

I just got the xbox one s last month, so I'm new to this stuff.

And I had no idea that you have to go and cancel some automatic payments so they won't be able to charge you every month.

I had the game pass for one month for free.

It ended, and now xbox has charged me 10,23€

For the game pass, so the problem right now is that The money is gone from my bank account through PayPal, and I don't have the access to game pass, it's showing that it's past due and I have to pay now. But they already charged me for it.. What they want?
    Pay again? This is literally a joke.. I don't want it, how can I cancel it? And the reason why I'm here is how do I get back my 10,23€? Xbox game pass :)

:)

EvilTHEBESTLV, Sep 1, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  5. Toni Keni Win User

The difference between the game pass an the ultimate pass

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is the combination of two current programs: Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live
    Gold as well as games for PC.
    Xbox Game Pass is just the games for xbox
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

Xbox game pass

1. Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Game Pass Ultimate discount question for the Sales and Promotions team: My game pass Ultimate is set to renew this month. Is there a military discount or a birthday discount that can be applied to my subscription? I am Air Force and it's my birth month....
  3. Life is Strange 2 Game Pass Removal?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Life is Strange 2 Game Pass Removal?: Hi guys, Just wanted to make sure Life is Strange 2 is removed from game pass or if its just me having difficulty opening the game. When did it get removed if so?...
  4. Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass: I own a digital copy of Gears of War 3, and also had it under the Game Pass list till about sometime on 1st July. Had it installed on the 1st to begin playing on the 2nd, but it then came up...
  5. GAME PASS no XBOX 360[GAME PASS on XBOX 360]

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAME PASS no XBOX 360[GAME PASS on XBOX 360]: Boa Tarde, meu filho ganhou um xbox 360. Nos últimos dias adquiri uma conta XBOX GAME PASS. Toda vez que vou baixar o jogo no site para ele istalar o jogo no meu XBOX 360, ele informa o seguinte...
  6. Gears of War 3 missing from Game Pass and Own Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 missing from Game Pass and Own Library: I own a digital copy of Gears of War 3, and also had it under the Game Pass list till about sometime on 1st July. Had it installed on the 1st to begin playing on the 2nd, but it then came up...
  7. Can I get refunded on my Xbox Game Pass?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I get refunded on my Xbox Game Pass?: I purchased xbox gamepass on May 27th and it said that I would be billed again on July 4th. I was planning to cancel so I wouldn't be charged $15. However, it billed me on June 28th. Can I have a...
  8. Como faço para compartilhar meus jogos de Xbox Game Pass com outros usuários?[How do I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Como faço para compartilhar meus jogos de Xbox Game Pass com outros usuários?[How do I...: Meu pai comprou hoje o Xbox Game Pass para que eu pudesse jogar Minecraft: Dungeons e No Man's Sky, só que foi tudo na conta dele pois na minha dava erro por eu ser de menor. Logo em seguida, após...
  9. Gears of war 3 Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 Game pass: Buenas, había deacargado gears of wars 3 por game game pass , funcionaba perfecto , hoy quise jugarlo y no me dejaba , salia como si no lo tuviera, lo borre para volver instalarlo y no me deja la...
  10. No Mans Sky game pass and disc will not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Mans Sky game pass and disc will not play: Initially my No Mans Sky disc started to glitch and after a few weeks failed to play , I ordered a new disc and got game pass , the game pass worked for a few weeks and then failed . The new disc...