Xbox game pass

Discus and support Xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i’m currently an owner of an Xbox one and am a subscriber to Game Pass ultimate. I’m considering buying a 2nd Xbox for when i’m away from home.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Scott_019, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Scott_019
    Scott_019 Guest

Xbox game pass

Hi, i’m currently an owner of an Xbox one and am a subscriber to Game Pass ultimate. I’m considering buying a 2nd Xbox for when i’m away from home.

Will my siblings be able to use my Game Pass on their accounts at home while i’m using it away from home on the 2nd Xbox? If so, can we play online Game Pass games together such as Gears 5?

Many thanks.

:)

Scott_019, Sep 22, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  4. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox game pass

Xbox Game Pass only works on Xbox one. You can not use any xbox 360 games in game pass on an xbox 360.

"Xbox Game Pass is an Xbox One, Xbox Play Anywhere, and Xbox 360 backward compatibility game subscription for Xbox One; an active subscription is required to play games."

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass

6. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Thema:

Xbox game pass

1. Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Panzer Dragoon Orta Game Pass Region Locked?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Panzer Dragoon Orta Game Pass Region Locked?: Panzer Dragoon Orta isn't showing up in Game Pass even though it should be there. It's not my console as I've done everything to fix it. It appears to be available in the US but not other places...
  3. mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...

in XBoX on Consoles
    mon jeu X box ne passe pas sur ma X box 360 [Translate] my X box game doesn't go on my X...: Bonjour, Je viens d'acheter "Shrek super party" (jeu Xbox d'origine) pour y jouer sur ma Xbox 360. Avant de l'acheter, j'ai bien vérifié que ce jeu faisait parti de la liste de jeux Xbox...
  4. Game Pass Affecting Purchases

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Affecting Purchases: Hey Everyone I have run in to a problem and was wandering if anyone else is having the same issue. I have noticed that some of my purchased games that are also on Game Pass are not being...
  5. Xbox game pass for PC automatic update

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC automatic update: Hello, I am wondering if there is a way to turn off the automatic update in the xbox game pass for PC beta app. It is consuming my bandwidth over and over again and I need it to stop. I turned...
  6. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate: I have purchased game pass ultimate but iam not able to access any gold benefits ie party chat , multiplayer, etc . I have performed complete restart and problem still persists....
  7. xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate: Witam niedawno chciałem zapłacić za xbox game pass ultimate ponieważ zbliżał się czas zapłaty i miałem opcje zapłaty portfelem xbox więc kupiłem karty przedpłacone i doładowałem konto lecz gdy...
  8. Game pass not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass not working: I bought Xbox gold to try it out and the day after I bought game pass ultimate. That evening I played games via game pass but now (2 days later) I cant start any of the games from game pass. It...
  9. When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.

in XboX Insiders
    When playing a game leaving game pass, it should tell you how many days are left.: Just experienced a game leaving gamepass. I thought I had until the end of the month, but apparently it left gamepass on the 15th. I don't know what I would've done had I known the date, but I...
  10. Expired E3 6 Month XBOX Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired E3 6 Month XBOX Game Pass: Hello, After talking to support I was directed to this community forum in regards to using the 6 Month XBOX game pass promo codes they were giving out at E3. Nowhere on the card does it have an...