xbox game pass

Discus and support xbox game pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My question is this since I am not familiar with xbox game pass. If I bought the xbox game pass just for the console would I still be able to play... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RyanSkimehorn, Sep 26, 2019.

1. xbox game pass

My question is this since I am not familiar with xbox game pass. If I bought the xbox game pass just for the console would I still be able to play online games? Such as neverwinter which requires you to have gold for example. Basically meaning just of
    course owning the pass not gold.

:)

RyanSkimehorn, Sep 26, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Smwutches Win User

Help. Just bought Xbox pass ultimate and a Xbox 360.

Unfortunately Game Pass is not available for the 360. You would only be able to use Game Pass on the PC or Xbox One.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC (excludes Windows 10 in S mode). Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note:
    Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code
    redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum
    36 months of redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  5. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  6. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
Thema:

xbox game pass

1. xbox game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. This shows up in every Game Pass game (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    This shows up in every Game Pass game (PC): [IMG] submitted by /u/MobileVortex [link] [comments]
  3. Will game pass ruin my gold membership?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will game pass ruin my gold membership?: I currently have about three months of xbox live gold paid, so what happens if i try to do the 3 months of game pass ultimate for $1? Will it screw me over and convert my gold to less time as...
  4. XBOX Game Pass + discord nitro and spotify premium

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass + discord nitro and spotify premium: I bought the XBOX game pass ultimate 3 months for a dollar. The only reason i did this was to get the discord and spotify bonuses. How do i redeem discord nitro and spotify premium? on...
  5. 0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80070057 Downloading / Playing Game Pass Games in the Microsoft Store / XBOX App (Beta)...: Hi, after the last update most of my game pass games stopped working. Only a few indie games still start without problems. I noticed first, that the shortlink images disappeared. If i start a...
  6. Game Pass disturbs the offline mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass disturbs the offline mode: Dear developer team of Microsoft Since the last update, a window with "GAME PASS" appears in the offline mode under "All Games" on the right. This window can not be clicked away and I can not...
  7. Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass: eu comprei o Xbox game pass para jogar forza horizon 4 no pc, o jogo ficava fechando sozinho o tempo todo sem explicação nenhuma, desinstalei e agora NÃO CONSIGO INSTALAR DE NOVO, ja fiz de tudo,...
  8. Gears 5 will not complete installation on xbox pc beta game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 will not complete installation on xbox pc beta game pass: Error 0x87e00013 comes up...Please help [img] 07a58f42-fb1d-4a35-9924-c9af492b05a5
  9. xbox Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox Game pass ultimate: Hello. I just get the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Can my children use it in the same console? How? Thanks 7cc4e1b0-912b-4700-a4a9-32fcacb34e6b
  10. How to receive Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium after purchasing a Game Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX on Windows
    How to receive Discord Nitro and Spotify Premium after purchasing a Game Pass Ultimate...: Hey. I have not gotten any answers from support. They kept wasting my time. Let me check this, let me check that. Problem is in the title. I want to make use of the most recent promotion on:...