Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Two months of Game Pass came with my new Xbox one. I downloaded a game. If I don't renew Game Pass, I lose access to the game but if I purchase a disk... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThomasMadden1957, Oct 27, 2019.

1. Xbox Game Pass

Two months of Game Pass came with my new Xbox one. I downloaded a game. If I don't renew Game Pass, I lose access to the game but if I purchase a disk version and activate it will I lose my prior experience? Obviously if I continue my subscription I lose
    nothing but if I buy the game not through Xbox, will I be starting over?

Thanks for your time on this.

:)

ThomasMadden1957, Oct 27, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Smwutches Win User

Help. Just bought Xbox pass ultimate and a Xbox 360.

Unfortunately Game Pass is not available for the 360. You would only be able to use Game Pass on the PC or Xbox One.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC (excludes Windows 10 in S mode). Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note:
    Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code
    redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum
    36 months of redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  5. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  6. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass

1. Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. downloading games off game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    downloading games off game pass.: HI there, just a short question. I have a Huawei B535 landline free router and have connected it up to my Xbox one and when I come to download a game from the game pass, it keeps showing an error...
  3. Game pass quests involving game pass app not working

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass quests involving game pass app not working: As title, the quests (both monthly on new style quests and monthly within app for downloading games from app) are not registering despite going above and beyond what needs to be done for...
  4. Unable to play Game Pass offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to play Game Pass offline: Hi, I have a one-year subscription to Game Pass Ultimate that runs till 2021. Ever since I upgraded to Ultimate last month, I cannot play downloaded games in offline mode. Im getting "Sign in or...
  5. Rage 2 is still not working on Xbox Game Pass for PC - how fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rage 2 is still not working on Xbox Game Pass for PC - how fix?: How do you even get Rage 2 for Xbox Game Pass for PC to LOAD? Msoft locked the old thread. So here's the new one. How can we get it to WORK!?! 2c0ebe2d-0a00-412e-9527-39b0bb39ea6b
  6. Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...: I saw in Microsoft Rewards "Sign up for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, get 4,500 points", and Game Pass Ultimate was only charging 3 months for $1 dollar. I thought it was a no brainer. I...
  7. Xbox Game pass Quests

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game pass Quests: Hello, can someone pls help me? Today I bought the Xbox game pass and wanted to make the game pass quests but they didn’t show up in the microsoft rewards app. I reinstalled the app and look...
  8. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Salve a tutti, Ieri ho comprato una Xbox One S e insieme alla confezione mi è stato dato la prova gratuita del xbox game pass, Da quanto ho capito ti fa scaricare i giochi dallo store. Se...
  9. Xbox gold/live/game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold/live/game pass: Hi Hope someone can help me out. my two little boys are having there first xbox off santa this year, & me & my ex wife have bought a 3 month subscription for Xbox gold/live game pass, to get...
  10. Cancel xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cancel xbox game pass subscription: So, I subscribe for the xbox game pass subcription with my bank account card. My pc had a virus problem and I switched accounts. I dont remember that account name or anything. I contact my bank...