Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a current subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I can not download new games from the Game Pass, for example Outer Worlds, it tells me i need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by skrewLOOS3, Oct 27, 2019.

1. skrewLOOS3
    skrewLOOS3 Guest

Xbox Game Pass

I have a current subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I can not download new games from the Game Pass, for example Outer Worlds, it tells me i need game pass and my xbox refers me to a page where it bromgs up an option for game pass and game pass ultimate
    and there it even states that i dont nees to buy this because i already have it. However, i can play games i alteady have downloaded from game pass like forza horizon 4 and the tomb raiders. I'm stumped.

:)

skrewLOOS3, Oct 27, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
  4. brandontyler Win User

"This code is not currently supported for conversion to your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription"

Found some more fine print: "Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console). "
  5. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox game pass

Xbox Game Pass only works on Xbox one. You can not use any xbox 360 games in game pass on an xbox 360.

"Xbox Game Pass is an Xbox One, Xbox Play Anywhere, and Xbox 360 backward compatibility game subscription for Xbox One; an active subscription is required to play games."

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-game-pass

6. Smwutches Win User

Problem with the association between Gold and Game Pass Ultimate.

Unfortunately you would have to purchase gold again if that is what you want. Before purchasing the promotion, you are warned that whatever gold or regular game pass you have on your account will be converted to Ultimate Game Pass and cannot be converted
    back.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a
    conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game
    Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass

1. Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. For deleting games from Xbox Game Pass (BETA)

in XboX Insiders
    For deleting games from Xbox Game Pass (BETA): I'm using the latest version of Windows 10 had a problem with deleting games from the Xbox Game Pass (BETA) App on PC. Games kept making errors mid installation. I tried editing permissions which...
  3. Game pass family sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass family sharing: My 2 kids have there own consoles as in separate rooms. Currently have family sharing set up between the 2 consoles to save arguments and help reduce costs. It works for xbox live gold. Planning...
  4. Game Pass Ultimate game (AOE 2 DE) Wont Install Correctly

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate game (AOE 2 DE) Wont Install Correctly: Hello, I have XBOX GPU. I have been downloading and installing games successfully for months on both my xbox and PC. I preloaded age of empires 2: definitive edition and everything worked as...
  5. XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    XBOX Game Pass and EA Access / Discord Nitro: I signed up for XBox Game Pass this afternoon for the $1.00 for three months promotion. I installed the XBox Game Pass PC App. Reading up on stuff, I was told I would get access codes for Discord...
  6. Ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate game pass: Round about how long will games normally stay on the ultimate game pass library before they are removed? 611dde4e-9f22-4a1d-aef4-dd393d04fba7
  7. Xbox game pass for PC acheivements

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC acheivements: Hi, I have installed riverbond, and am i currently trying to complete the monthly reward for getting an achievement on a pc game. I have completed tutorial and first level, but no chevo. It...
  8. Anyone else finding XBox Game Pass PC creates duplicate game data?

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone else finding XBox Game Pass PC creates duplicate game data?: It's atrocious how hard it is to access the installation folders in the first place. Most people probably won't notice easily if they also have this issue. It took some messing around with...
  9. Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox gold live n unlimited games pass: My son has an Xbox and is on Xbox live but i would like to know if Xbox gold live and unlimited games pass are available to buy as a package thanks you . Dont know if i can thanks...
  10. Game pass games not loading!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Game pass games not loading!: so today i renewed my game pass with a pre paid 3 month games pass ultimate card. All my older games are still installed and i can download new ones. But whenever i try to launch a games pass game...