Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a current subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I can not download new games from the Game Pass, for example Outer Worlds, it tells me i need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by skrewLOOS3, Oct 27, 2019.

1. skrewLOOS3
    skrewLOOS3 Guest

Xbox Game Pass

I have a current subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. I can not download new games from the Game Pass, for example Outer Worlds, it tells me i need game pass and my xbox refers me to a page where it bromgs up an option for game pass and game pass ultimate
    and there it even states that i dont nees to buy this because i already have it. However, i can play games i alteady have downloaded from game pass like forza horizon 4 and the tomb raiders. I'm stumped.

:)

skrewLOOS3, Oct 27, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  5. Toni Keni Win User

The difference between the game pass an the ultimate pass

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is the combination of two current programs: Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live
    Gold as well as games for PC.
    Xbox Game Pass is just the games for xbox
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass

1. Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Games installed through Game Pass will not launch

in XBoX on Windows
    Games installed through Game Pass will not launch: I have been playing Wasteland 3 on Games Pass. Yesterday the game worked fine. My laptop updated its firmware this evening and no none of the games I installed will launch. When I say will not...
  3. Xbox game pass for PC online

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for PC online: I have the Xbox game pass ultimate and play it on PC, I can download and install and play offline games very easily, although when I want to play Online games such as Minecraft Dungeons it comes...
  4. Stop Auto Update of Game Pass Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Stop Auto Update of Game Pass Games: I have a limited data cap and I cannot stop games (specifically Outerworlds and Halo) from updating automatically. They don't even appear in my Microsoft store and my XBox for PC is not running,...
  5. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: Tengo una duda ya que pague el game pass de $10 pesos pero el siguiente mes no lo pienso comprar no meti ninguna tarjeta de credito o debito pero mi pregunta es me cobraran todos los meses hasta...
  6. Can you play the same game on game pass on different devices when the sub is shared?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play the same game on game pass on different devices when the sub is shared?: Hello, I am planning on getting a Series S for my college dorm since I can't bring my pc. The objective being able to play the same games at the same time with a shared game pass ultimate on PC...
  7. GAME PASS PERKS

in XBoX on Windows
    GAME PASS PERKS: I wonder if someone can help me. i bought the game pass ultimate for pc and when i went to my perks i didnt have the nitro perk and i am supposed to get it can someone help me find out why i...
  8. xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xBox game pass ultimate. I can't redeem my rewards even though I already have bought it.: Hello. Recently I've bought xBox Game Pass Ultimate since I wanted to redeem one of the rewards available. However, when I try to claim any of them on the Windows 10 xBox app, instead of there...
  9. Astroneer won't launch on Xbox App on PC (Game pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Astroneer won't launch on Xbox App on PC (Game pass): I have Game pass on PC and am trying to play Astroneer. I've played previously no problem but a few days ago there was an update on the 24th. Today I tried to play the game and after downloading...
  10. How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version

in XBoX on Windows
    How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version: How to delete a cloud save file in Crusader Kings 3 Game Pass Version? 7d84f025-fa7f-46be-af9e-e0a52ffe8879