xbox game pass

Discus and support xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Köpte nyss xbox game pass för ville ha några spel, men just de specifika spelen kunde jag inte installera, t.ex Dirt Rally 2.0. Kompisen köpte exakt... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Poivree00, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Poivree00
    Poivree00 Guest

xbox game pass

Köpte nyss xbox game pass för ville ha några spel, men just de specifika spelen kunde jag inte installera, t.ex Dirt Rally 2.0. Kompisen köpte exakt samma game pass som jag och han kunde installera spelet. Vad är problemet?

[Translation-Recently bought Xbox game pass for wanted some games, but just the specific games I could not install, eg Dirt Rally 2.0. Buddy bought exactly the same game pass as me and he could install the game. What is the problem?]

:)

Poivree00, Nov 7, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  5. Toni Keni Win User

The difference between the game pass an the ultimate pass

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is the combination of two current programs: Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live
    Gold as well as games for PC.
    Xbox Game Pass is just the games for xbox
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

xbox game pass

1. xbox game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Renew game pass for an owned game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Renew game pass for an owned game?: I purchased rocket league in December of 2019. I had game pass at some point around that time and canceled it shortly after buying rocket league. Since the update the other day now whenever I try...
  3. Game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass ultimate: I bought the game pass when it was $1 and after the deal went away I ayed $49. Now it says on the xbox membership tab in the xbox store that game pass is $1 again but when I go to click on it all...
  4. Pago de Game Pass Ultimate [Mod Translation - Game Pass Ultimate Payment]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pago de Game Pass Ultimate [Mod Translation - Game Pass Ultimate Payment]: Hola, soy nuevo en esto de las suscripciones, y vi que había una oferta de 10 pesos MXN por Game Pass ultimate, decidí pagarla para probar el servicio y me voy enterando que aparte de esos 10...
  5. Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass: I used a money card to buy the Xbox Game Pass, but the money went to my microsoft account instead, and when i try to buy it again i can´t use the money, the amount is 10 euros, and when the game...
  6. Game Pass PC saying theres not enough space to install when there is

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass PC saying theres not enough space to install when there is: Title pretty much says it all, I have 2 drives one is nearly full and the other has 300gb space free, but when I select the 300gb free drive and try to install any game I get an error which says...
  7. Why do I need to purchase 2 ultimate game passes?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why do I need to purchase 2 ultimate game passes?: I own two Xbox ones both are in my home and yet XBoX is telling me I need to purchase a second pass. Thats BS what happen to the Family Gold? Why can't I make both Xbox ones as my Home console? If...
  8. Redeemed the wrong form of Game Pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed the wrong form of Game Pass: I redeemed a code for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass. I did this via my browser on the Microsoft website. I was a bit hasty, and unbeknownst to me I actually redeemed 1 month of Xbox Game Pass for...
  9. Sharing ultimate game pass

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sharing ultimate game pass: Can you share your ultimate game pass on mobile phones with family 823773d2-2ba2-45e2-8ae7-a8fa19f3433c
  10. New game pass code claiming it’s been redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New game pass code claiming it’s been redeemed: Hi, I’ve recently got a code for a games pass and every time I put the code in it’s saying it’s already been redeemed and saying error everytime i try and im putting the correct code in....