Xbox Game pass

Discus and support Xbox Game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hallo liebe User Ich habe versucht einen Game pass für 3Monate zu erwerben da er ha nur 1€ Kostet. Auf jeden Fall habe ich Lastschrift als Zahlung... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DannyTilinski, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Xbox Game pass

Hallo liebe User

Ich habe versucht einen Game pass für 3Monate zu erwerben da er ha nur 1€ Kostet. Auf jeden Fall habe ich Lastschrift als Zahlung ausgewählt alles schön und gut aber nachdem ich meine Daten eingegeben habe kommt folgende meldung : wAhsFaXih0Gti9Vx.0.0.11.15

Ich finde einfach nicht heraus was das bedeuten soll.

Wie kann man das beheben???????

[Translation - Hello dear user

I tried to get a game pass for 3 months since he only costs 1 €. In any case, I have selected direct debit as a payment all well and good, but after I have entered my data comes the following message: wAhsFaXih0Gti9Vx.0.0.11.15

I just can not figure out what that means.

How can you fix that ???????]

:)

DannyTilinski, Nov 20, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  5. Toni Keni Win User

The difference between the game pass an the ultimate pass

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is the combination of two current programs: Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live
    Gold as well as games for PC.
    Xbox Game Pass is just the games for xbox
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

Xbox Game pass

1. Xbox Game pass - Similar Threads - Game pass

2. Game Pass for PC (beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass for PC (beta): I have got an issue with my Gears 5 Save. I originally played a while back through the Microsoft Store, however, I was not able to carry on my subscription at the time. I then played the game on...
  3. XBOX Game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Game pass: Hey i recently got XBOX game pass and decided not to renew it however i'm unable to play a game I own which is a digital version of Forza Horizon 4. What am I supposed to do to fix this issue? I...
  4. XBOX game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX game pass: Hey i recently got XBOX game pass and decided not to renew it however i'm unable to play a game I own which is a digital version of Forza Horizon 4. What am I supposed to do to fix this issue? I...
  5. Game Pass (again)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass (again): Guys, how often the games get in and out at the game pass? Because of the quarantine, i think i will get my xbox one in 2 weeks. And im afraid because i want games like, Gears Of War franchise,...
  6. Non sono sicuro ad aver annulato il mio abbonamento Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [I'm not sure...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Non sono sicuro ad aver annulato il mio abbonamento Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [I'm not sure...: Allora,mentre io annulavo l'abbonamento,mi era uscito che veniva annulato automaticamente il 3/6/2020 ed è andata oltre la data.Se io adesso vado,mi dice la stessa cosa e questi mi...
  7. Xbox Game Pass for PC app has disappeared from my hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC app has disappeared from my hard drive: I get an error that states /program files/windowsapp/Gameapp (can't remember exact error message) can't be found. Basically, the game app that's stored in the locked windowsapp folder seems to no...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: I turned off auto renewal and did the 1$ for 1 month xbox game pass and then i stopped playing and when i came back it said my subscription was past due and now i'm going to have to pay 16 dollars...
  9. Dati salvataggio gioco Xbox Game Pass -[Translation - Xbox Game Pass Game Save Data]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dati salvataggio gioco Xbox Game Pass -[Translation - Xbox Game Pass Game Save Data]: Salve a tutti, ho iniziato a giocare tramite Xbox Game Pass a Red Dead Redemption 2, ho sbloccato vari obiettivi e sono andato avanti con la storia. Nel caso decidessi, dopo la scadenza dell...
  10. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate £1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate £1: I own a 12 month subscription to Xbox Live Gold (ends in December) If I purchase the £1 Game Pass Ultimate Month trail, will I lose my gold after that month seeing as the ultimate converts it and...