Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought the Xbox Game Pass, as it says I'll get: 3 months Discord Nitro and 1 month EA Access. But after the purchase, I didn't receive any code or... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Porinho1708, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Porinho1708
    Porinho1708 Guest

Xbox Game Pass

I bought the Xbox Game Pass, as it says I'll get: 3 months Discord Nitro and 1 month EA Access. But after the purchase, I didn't receive any code or email telling me how to get discord nitro and EA
    Access. How can I get it?

Xbox Game Pass [​IMG]

:)

Porinho1708, Nov 26, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  5. Toni Keni Win User

The difference between the game pass an the ultimate pass

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is the combination of two current programs: Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live
    Gold as well as games for PC.
    Xbox Game Pass is just the games for xbox
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass

1. Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Can't download "Age of Empires II: HD" in PC xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download "Age of Empires II: HD" in PC xbox game pass: Hello community, I downloaded AOE2:HD few months ago and had a few games on it. After that i deleted the game because it is not fun for me. But yesterday i wanted to reinstall the game, the game...
  3. XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?

in XboX Insiders
    XXX and YYY instead of “Xbox Game Pass” and “Rewards” - placeholder text? Anyone else got it?: [IMG] submitted by /u/lucadudav [link] [comments]
  4. Can't redeem Xbox Game pass perks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Xbox Game pass perks: I recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate so I could get PSO2 perks. I have tried to redeem them in the xbox app on PC and it doesn't allow me to even though I have the ultimate game pass.....
  5. Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass: Gute Tag ich hab mir heute 29.5.2020, 18:58 gekauft aber dies wird immernoch als Angebot angezeigt und nicht als gekauft. Wenn ich ein Spiel was kostenlos durch Gamepass ist holen will werd ich...
  6. Using Microsoft Rewards to pay Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Using Microsoft Rewards to pay Xbox Game Pass PC: Hi, I want to gift a couple of months to a friend which never tried Xbox Game Pass. If I redeem a 5€ coupon from Microsoft Rewards, will I be able to purchase the service? If so, should I redeem...
  7. I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cancelled my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription but all it did was take away my Gold...: Last month, I bought the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate using the £1 deal as I wanted to try it out. A month goes by and I loved the pass completely but due to monetary issues, I wanted to downgrade back...
  8. no me deja suscribirme al xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    no me deja suscribirme al xbox game pass ultimate: hola no me deja suscribirme en xbox game pass ultimate como en consola y en pc no me deja mi suscripcion solo me manda un mensaje de que hable con un asistente de microsoft [img]...
  9. Cant play xbox game pass games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant play xbox game pass games.: `Every time i download a game from the windows store and go to launch it, I get the error saying "Windows cannot access specified device, path, or file." I have manually given myself full...
  10. Xbox Game Pass not working on one console but not the other

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass not working on one console but not the other: So my mom has two xbox's. One is an S and one is the Defualt Version. She bought Game Pass on the One S and its been account wide. Today she couldnt play games on teh regular system but games...