Xbox game pass

Discus and support Xbox game pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi guys...so Im trying to buy the Xbox ultimate 3month game pass but it keeps saying "we can't process your payment" what should I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sam-_-, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Sam-_-
    Sam-_- Guest

Xbox game pass

Hi guys...so Im trying to buy the Xbox ultimate 3month game pass but it keeps saying "we can't process your payment" what should I do

:)

Sam-_-, Dec 2, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  5. Toni Keni Win User

The difference between the game pass an the ultimate pass

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is the combination of two current programs: Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live
    Gold as well as games for PC.
    Xbox Game Pass is just the games for xbox
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

Xbox game pass

1. Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate: Whenever I try to upgrade my Xbox Live Gold membership to Gamepass Ultimate for the $1, using the 93% off, it comes up wjth an error message that says “It looks like something went wrong, but we...
  3. Cobrança integral no primeiro mês de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Full charge in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cobrança integral no primeiro mês de Game Pass Ultimate[Translation-Full charge in the...: Boa noite, Hoje dia 04 de Junho de 2020, fiz a migração de minhas contas (Game Pass e Live Gold) para Ultimate, o qual informa que no primeiro mês seria cobrado R$1,00 e nos demais R$39,99, porém...
  4. Login issues with Game Pass BETA

in XBoX on Windows
    Login issues with Game Pass BETA: I built a new rig, and got a free GamePass. And, I've never cancelled something free before - but I think I'm about to. None of the games ever login. This usually isn't a problem, as it didn't...
  5. Xbox Game Pass 1 real

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass 1 real: Boa noite, hoje fiz a assinatura mensal do xbox game pass que diz no site que custa 1 real o primeiro mês, mas quando olhei na fatura do meu cartão constava lá o pagamento de 1 real e um pagamento...
  6. XBox Game Pass for PC - Game Pass App Won't Launch Games

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox Game Pass for PC - Game Pass App Won't Launch Games: Hi, I had to replace the D: drive my Game Pass library was used for, as it was running out of space. Disk clone from old 1TB SSD to new 2TB SSD worked perfectly, but now Game Pass app won't...
  7. I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate.: I can't upgrade xbox live gold to xbox game pass ultimate because it tells me I'm trying to downgrade an existing subscription. 23d60cae-bcb8-42f3-bc88-132f7a315285
  8. $1 xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    $1 xbox game pass ultimate: i want to purchase the xbox game pass ultimate for $1 and have enough money to get it but it still says "how do you want to pay the rest" when i just want to get the 1 month $1...
  9. 1 game in my xbox game pass doesn't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1 game in my xbox game pass doesn't open: Hello i need help, i have a hd disc with 320 GB and a ssd with 240 GB and i've installed 2 games with the xbox game pass for pc: Subnautica and Sea of Thieves. My Subnautica works just fine but...
  10. Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate and Account Sharing: Hoping someone can help me out with the following scenario. I have a PC and an Xbox One X. My microsoft account has game pass ultimate, and this is used between my pc and xbox. My wife started...