Xbox gamę pass

Discus and support Xbox gamę pass in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, i have a question, can i redeem my code for 1 month free trail after buying xbox ultimate game pass for 3 months for 4$ or vice-versa?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ShowMeister, Dec 2, 2019.

1. ShowMeister
    ShowMeister Guest

Xbox gamę pass

Hello, i have a question, can i redeem my code for 1 month free trail after buying xbox ultimate game pass for 3 months for 4$ or vice-versa?

:)

ShowMeister, Dec 2, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Xbox gamę pass

No you can't redeem the 1 month trial after purchasing GamePass. Also, if you redeem the trial code prior to purchasing GamePass and you purchase GamePass it will replace the trial and you will lose what days are left on the trial.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox gamę pass

Hi Show,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Greg DeBana Win User

Udostępnianie game pass[Translation-Game pass sharing]

Na te chwile, brat mój ma na pc dostęp do moich gier i gamę passa a ja na konsoli. ale co by było przy powiedzmy 4 osobach?

Zależy, mi na tym żeby bana nie wyłapac, szkoda stracić kolekcje gier... A Jeśli jest możliwość wylapanoa bana to kupię jeszcze 3 abonamenty.

[Translation-These moments, my brother has pc access to my games and a range of streaks and I'm on the console. but what would happen to say 4 people?

I care, I care that the ban does not break, it is a pity to lose the collections of games ... And if it is possible to pour a ban then I will buy 3 more subscriptions. ]
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC

Hey Erik,

Unfortunately they are separate passes. The Xbox Pass for PC cannot be shared with an Xbox like the way you would share an Xbox game pass through designating an Xbox as home and sharing the benefits that way. PC pass and Xbox pass are separate entities.
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

Thema:

Xbox gamę pass

1. Xbox gamę pass - Similar Threads - gamę pass

2. Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app: [IMG] Xbox Companion is being Replaced by Xbox Game Pass (Beta) app is a Joke as the Xbox (Beta) app has Nothing the Xbox Companion does like Clubs, Console Control, Uploading Custom Pictures...
  3. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass: I bought my xbox ultimate game pass 3 days ago for £1 and 3 days later it says your subscription has expired. You guys all know that the the subscription is for month please help...
  4. Game included in game pass isn't available for download.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game included in game pass isn't available for download.: Until yesterday I had the game Dead by Daylight installed on my PC through the Xbox (beta) application for Windows 10. Today, when I tried to play, the game wouldn't start and it gave me this...
  5. xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass ultimate gets refunded a day after I pay for it: hi I recently bought a month of xbox game pass ultimate for $1. for the second time now its told me that my xbox game pass has been refunded a day afterwards. The thing is I did not request a...
  6. xbox game pass cobro no reconocido[xbox game pass unrecognized charge]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    xbox game pass cobro no reconocido[xbox game pass unrecognized charge]: buenas, hace casi 1 mes, compré el game pass de 1 dólar por 3 meses, y hoy, primero de junio se me cobraron 16.32 dólares y no tengo idea porque. [Translation - Good, almost 1 month ago, I bought...
  7. L.A. Noire Rockstar pass problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    L.A. Noire Rockstar pass problem: I just purchased yesterday the Rockstar pass for L.A. Noire, which allows you to purchase several DLCs at once at a discount price. I know that game passes like this one require you to visit the...
  8. Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate works with XBox 360 console?: Hi Team, I have Xbox360 (200 GB Model) console. Want to check if Game pass Ultimate works fine with X360 console or membership required Xbox one only? Please suggest before I invest money in...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Pass Ultimate Family Sharing - 2020: I just upgraded to Game Pass Ultimate today because my kid really wanted to be able play games on the PC when the console was not available (since we have it on our main TV). We have X Box One S,...
  10. Unable to launch Metro Exodus after latest update - Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to launch Metro Exodus after latest update - Xbox Game Pass for PC: Hey Guys So it seems Metro was updated in the last week. I ran into issues updating the game at all (It would just not allow me to update? Kept coming up with an error) until I checked for...