Xbox Game Pass

Discus and support Xbox Game Pass in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; boa noite, não consigo baixar jogos em meu PC com minha game pass não tenho débitos pendentes comprei a Xbox Game Pass para PC (Beta) mais agora ela... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ThiagoLeopoldo de Pontes, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:03 AM.

1. Xbox Game Pass

boa noite, não consigo baixar jogos em meu PC com minha game pass

não tenho débitos pendentes

comprei a Xbox Game Pass para PC (Beta) mais agora ela esta como Xbox Game Pass Ultimate sem eu solicitar

não possuo Xbox ai só posso baixar para o mesmo?

:)

ThiagoLeopoldo de Pontes, Mar 27, 2020 at 10:03 AM
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Help. Just bought Xbox pass ultimate and a Xbox 360.

Unfortunately Game Pass is not available for the 360. You would only be able to use Game Pass on the PC or Xbox One.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC (excludes Windows 10 in S mode). Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note:
    Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code
    redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum
    36 months of redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
  6. AridLizard Win User

About game pass ultimate.

the upgrade from Xbox Game Pass to Game Pass Ultimate combines Game Pass with Xbox Live Gold, that is why Game Pass Ultimate costs more than standard Game Pass, and the combined cost is cheaper than having Live Gold and Game Pass as separate subscriptions
Thema:

Xbox Game Pass

1. Xbox Game Pass - Similar Threads - Game Pass

2. Game pass ultimate not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game pass ultimate not working: So I recently bought a Game pass ultimate card from the store today and I went to put the code in, putted it in, and then pressed next and continue and confirm, then it showed me a error that says...
  3. Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Worlds Not Working with Game Pass Ultimate. Anyone else having this problem?: When starting Lego Worlds I receive the code : 0x803f8001 Essentially it does not recognize that I own the game. I had the Game Pass and downloaded it...it worked fine for days. Then my...
  4. Xbox game pass game says trial ended but still have subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass game says trial ended but still have subscription: So this morning i hop on xbox to try to play some borderlands 2 from the handsome collection niether it or the pre sequel work it just says your subscription or trial has ended i can play other...
  5. Xbox game pass ultimate perks not working on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate perks not working on PC: Hi, I have game pass ultimate which clearly works as I can download and play games on both PC and xbox. However, when I use the xbox beta app it states that to use perk I must upgrade from game...
  6. Cities Skylines Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cities Skylines Game Pass: Good afternoon, We purchased Cities Skylines on the xbox one with game pass a few months ago. As of today he can no longer play it, looking at it it is because it has been taken off the game...
  7. Xbox Games Pass/ Cities: Skylines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Games Pass/ Cities: Skylines: Got games pass yesterday and downloaded Cities: Skylines Xbox One Edition. Now I try to play it and now it is asking me to sign in and renew the subscription, but I am signed in and my...
  8. Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards: The very next day after Microsoft Rewards started a sale on the Ultimate Game Pass, the 3-month purchase option is no longer listed. Why? a118ef76-9036-4c2c-af98-3d20265c1354
  9. I want to buy a 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate signature

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I want to buy a 3 Month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate signature: Well, basically, I want to buy a 3 Month Signature for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but this option don't appear to me. The only thing I can see is a regular signature for one month, but I don't want...
  10. Upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate isn't working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Upgrading to Game Pass Ultimate isn't working: So 2 days ago I bought an Xbox Game Pass card for 3 months. At the time I thought that Xbox Game Pass came with Xbox Live Gold. My Subscription to Game Pass Ultimate ran out yesterday so that's...