Xbox game pass

Discus and support Xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; if I buy game pass for 1 month and then stop it, and I like to buy the same game on my PC , can i start at the same level or find everything I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by E0609, Jul 30, 2020.

1. E0609
    E0609 Guest

Xbox game pass

if I buy game pass for 1 month and then stop it, and I like to buy the same game on my PC , can i start at the same level or find everything I have achieved when I played it with game pass?

:)

E0609, Jul 30, 2020
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  5. Toni Keni Win User

The difference between the game pass an the ultimate pass

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is the combination of two current programs: Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live
    Gold as well as games for PC.
    Xbox Game Pass is just the games for xbox
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

Xbox game pass

1. Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Getting error code 0x00000001. I am unable to install Administrator games on PC with game pass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting error code 0x00000001. I am unable to install Administrator games on PC with game pass.: About 3 or so days ago I installed The Outer Worlds on my PC, beat it and so I uninstalled it today and was going to installed a new game. I found Alan Wake and thought I'd give it a try. When I...
  3. Xbox (pc) game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox (pc) game pass: I tried getting the ultimate game pass but whenever I did it just said 0x80070532 and that there was a mistake, I tried restarting my pc, logging in and out of my account, and just retrying to...
  4. Error code 0x80073cf3 when trying to install games from the game pass for PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80073cf3 when trying to install games from the game pass for PC: Hello, All is in the title, I can't install game like Minecraft Dungeons for exemple with the game pass. The download can't begin and it show that (Try again in few minutes ...). I've try lot of...
  5. game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass: İyi günler benim 3 aylık yenilenen game pass üyeliğimin yenilenme tarihinde hesabımda para yoktu para olmasa bile yine de yenileniyoru mu üyelik ?? [Translation - Good day, I had no money in my...
  6. How to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate?: When I attempted to purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (with the $1.00 for one month sale) I was told that I needed a parent to buy this, and that a request could not be sent. (As is usually done...
  7. Game Pass removed Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass removed Games: Hi I notice that Metro Exodus was removed from the Game Pass Library but was still on my Hard Drive only because i saw it on the Store as installed. How can i Check which games i have on my drive...
  8. Inactivated xbox game pass card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Inactivated xbox game pass card: I just bought an xbox live game pass card and scanned it to pay for it but it says it's not activated, walmart says if we scanned it and paid for it then it should be activated. Is there anything...
  9. Can't buy the xbox game pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't buy the xbox game pass PC: Hi, I am trying to buy the xbox game pass for PC only thing is it wont let because of some parental controls this is really weird because my account is without any parental restrictions. And when...
  10. Confused xbox live and xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Confused xbox live and xbox game pass: Hi I'm thinking of buying a xbox s. What's the diffence between xbox live and game Pass? Also can I have game pass without xbox live. And how much are they each a year?...