Xbox game pass

Discus and support Xbox game pass in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey i recently got game pass ultimate on Xbox I was wondering if that game pass on the Xbox can be shared with a pc. Is that possible? if so how? i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Flor De beckker, Mar 8, 2021.

1. Xbox game pass

Hey i recently got game pass ultimate on Xbox I was wondering if that game pass on the Xbox can be shared with a pc. Is that possible? if so how? i would love your feedback.

:)

Flor De beckker, Mar 8, 2021
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  5. Toni Keni Win User

The difference between the game pass an the ultimate pass

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is the combination of two current programs: Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live
    Gold as well as games for PC.
    Xbox Game Pass is just the games for xbox
  6. Viper7Gamer Win User

Upgraded but charged for both subscriptions

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Game Pass for Console and Game Pass for PC.

You must have just Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold.
Thema:

Xbox game pass

1. Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Game Pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass: I recently bought a one year Xbox Live Gold subscription, is it possible for me to get gamepass added to this? Thanks f46b1328-a719-42f1-a5e0-051494bda60d
  3. Stuttering or lag in xbox pass games

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuttering or lag in xbox pass games: I have a i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz a 8gb ram 2tb hdd and nvidia geforce gtx 1060 3gb and i have stutter or lag on most of my games on xbox pass pc. daa5c856-d7a9-4d20-8e82-fb27dfc102d4
  4. Xbox game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox game pass: Everytime i want to buy something it says that ill have to pay thro my address line, this never happened before, i put in everything and it still dont, i tried it a lot but it still doesn't work,...
  5. Xbox game pass not synchronizing in xbox(beta) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass not synchronizing in xbox(beta) app: Hi i'm having big issues with the xbox beta app. It doesn't synchronize with my subscription. The translation of the error says: "An error has occurred and your subscription couldn't load "...
  6. Xbox game pass not working on any app (like xbox for pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass not working on any app (like xbox for pc): Hi I'm having big issues with my xbox game pass subscription, doesn't seem like it's synchronizing at all. In the xbox app for pc (i'm pc user exclusive) asks me to join game pass in order to...
  7. A problem while I try to purchase xbox game pass?

in XBoX on Windows
    A problem while I try to purchase xbox game pass?: So I tried to purchase the xbox game pass ultimate on microsoft store but I can't buy it because I get this page. (I am hungarian so the text in the attached image is hungarian too.) So it seems...
  8. XBox Game Pass Ultimate For 3 Years

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBox Game Pass Ultimate For 3 Years: Hi, Reading various Q&A I believe that the following is correct but wanted to be absolutely sure before I buy the various codes needed. I am currently near the end of a GPU 3 months for £1 deal,...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate in combination with Dev Mode

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Ultimate in combination with Dev Mode: I had dev mode installed on my xbox and when I got the game pass I couldn't use the game pass. After factory resetting I was able to use my game pass. When I tried to install Dev Mode again, I got...
  10. i cannot access my 1 month free xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot access my 1 month free xbox game pass subscription: i am not able to find from where can i access my game pass it came i have a notification but i cannot find from where can i activate it please tell how to activate it...