Xbox game pass

Discus and support Xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased a laptop and it gave me a free one month xbox pass subscription which I redeemed and my friends bought the xbox game pass and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuZ0812, Nov 25, 2021.

1. SuZ0812
    SuZ0812 Guest

Xbox game pass

Hi, I recently purchased a laptop and it gave me a free one month xbox pass subscription which I redeemed and my friends bought the xbox game pass and they got 7 months free with that. will i be able to get that offer after my free subcription??

:)

SuZ0812, Nov 25, 2021
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  5. Toni Keni Win User

The difference between the game pass an the ultimate pass

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is the combination of two current programs: Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live
    Gold as well as games for PC.
    Xbox Game Pass is just the games for xbox
  6. Smwutches Win User

Help. Just bought Xbox pass ultimate and a Xbox 360.

Unfortunately Game Pass is not available for the 360. You would only be able to use Game Pass on the PC or Xbox One.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC (excludes Windows 10 in S mode). Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note:
    Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code
    redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum
    36 months of redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Thema:

Xbox game pass

1. Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription not working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Subscription not working: Xbox.com/play not recognising my ultimate subscription and keeps prompting me to purchase a new one submitted by /u/whythefuckpphard [link] [comments]
  3. Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC through Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install Forza Horizon 4 on PC through Xbox Game Pass: Hi, Wondering if anyone recently had similar issues - I can't seem to be able to install Forza Horizon 4 on my PC. I have Xbox Game Pass, was able to install it in the past (probably had it...
  4. Child account on Windows 10 with Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Child account on Windows 10 with Xbox Game Pass: I bought my son game pass for PC, and the Xbox app on his PC shows his subscription is active. But whenever he tries to download a game in the app it acts like it’s about to start downloading but...
  5. It wont let me claim my xbox ultimate game pass perks

in XBoX on Windows
    It wont let me claim my xbox ultimate game pass perks: i click onto the perks on the xbox apps on pc and it says, "sorry we cant access this content right now" i have tried every day for 2 weeks and it still does not work, any ideas on how to fix it?...
  6. Stuck remote installing a game to PC via Game Pass mobile app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck remote installing a game to PC via Game Pass mobile app: Hi, I am trying to install a game (Among Us) via the eGame pass mobile app to my PC ( I cannot seem to install it directly from MArketPlace, and the install button is greyed out ). Pc meets game...
  7. Cloud gaming on Game Pass for Amazon

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming on Game Pass for Amazon: I have just bought in a 2020 Kendall fire 8 HD and I have downloaded The Game Pass app so that I could use the cloud gaming like I do on my other devices however, the cloud prompt seems to have...
  8. Can't redeem Game pass gift

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Game pass gift: So recently after buying Discord Nitro, there was some kind of sale going on I think, I don't really remember, but I got a code to redeem for 2 months of the ultimate game pass. I don't know if...
  9. Need help getting my Xbox account back with my 2 year game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help getting my Xbox account back with my 2 year game pass: I NEED HELP GETTING MY XBOX ACCOUNT BACK THAT BEEN 1 week OLD ONLY WITH 2 year game pass. I THINK MY ACCOUNT GOT HACK OR BLOCK BECAUSE SOMEONE TRY TO ATTEMPT TO LOG IN MULTIPLE TIME WITH AN...
  10. Gameshare interfering with game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gameshare interfering with game pass: My buddy gameshares with me so that we can get the same games but one day I decided I was going to try the game pass and see if any of those games would look like fun so I paid the 1$ and didn’t...