Xbox game pass

Discus and support Xbox game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently purchased a laptop and it gave me a free one month xbox pass subscription which I redeemed and my friends bought the xbox game pass and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuZ0812, Nov 25, 2021.

1. SuZ0812
    SuZ0812 Guest

Xbox game pass

Hi, I recently purchased a laptop and it gave me a free one month xbox pass subscription which I redeemed and my friends bought the xbox game pass and they got 7 months free with that. will i be able to get that offer after my free subcription??

:)

SuZ0812, Nov 25, 2021
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

i have lost my gold liciense code

3. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game pass ultimate

Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass for console and Xbox Game Pass for PC
  4. Honda Man 04 Win User

Game Pass

You can search for what games are in the Game Pass catalog. See the latest in the Game Pass app,
    Xbox Game Pass website, or on the Xbox One Game Pass hub.
  5. Toni Keni Win User

The difference between the game pass an the ultimate pass

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is the combination of two current programs: Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live
    Gold as well as games for PC.
    Xbox Game Pass is just the games for xbox
  6. Smwutches Win User

Help. Just bought Xbox pass ultimate and a Xbox 360.

Unfortunately Game Pass is not available for the 360. You would only be able to use Game Pass on the PC or Xbox One.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate:

Use your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to play games on Xbox One and Windows 10 PC (excludes Windows 10 in S mode). Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes Xbox Game Pass for Console, Xbox Game Pass for PC, Xbox Live Gold and additional benefits. Note:
    Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code
    redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum
    36 months of redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console).
Thema:

Xbox game pass

1. Xbox game pass - Similar Threads - game pass

2. game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game pass: It says that my pc has game pass alredy for free and I just need to claim it but when I claim it its says that i need to pay 433b0c57-c976-49a0-87e8-c7703ccdbeea
  3. Game Pass Ultimate on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate on PC: Hi friends. Today I subscribe myself to game pass ultimate on my series S console and it works fine. But, when on my acc on PC is just like i do not have made de subscription. Do I need make...
  4. Ultimate games pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Ultimate games pass: Hi I got a 6 month ultimate games pass from bt when I upgraded but on my Xbox account it’s saying I’ve got 1 month subscription aa48d0ae-85bf-4367-8489-5dd88cb1a4a2
  5. I want to suggest a game to the Game Pass

in XboX Insiders
    I want to suggest a game to the Game Pass: Hello, i want to suggest to get Devil May Cry 5 to the gamepass, i have saw he entered the game pass at 2019 but he has been removed at 2020. So if the Xbox Team can i would like to send a very...
  6. active Ultimate sub, but can't play game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    active Ultimate sub, but can't play game pass games: I have an active Ultimate subscription, but when I go to play any Game Pass game it asks me to log in (I'm already logged in) or to renew the subscription (it's valid until 2024, so should be no...
  7. Game Pass on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass on 360: If i subscribe to XBOX Game Pass, which includes XBOX Live Gold, does that mean I have access to a XBOX Live Gold subscription to use on XBOX 360? 5254726a-43c1-489b-ad19-9009da7e9f2d
  8. Two Xbox One Consoles and one PC...multiple Xbox Game Pass accounts to all play together?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Xbox One Consoles and one PC...multiple Xbox Game Pass accounts to all play together?: Hello and thank you in advance for your help. I have two Xbox One Consoles and a PC and would like to enjoy cross play games with my kids all playing together on all three devices at the same...
  9. Error Code 0x80070005 how i fix that? (Forza Horizon 5) PC Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code 0x80070005 how i fix that? (Forza Horizon 5) PC Game Pass: Hi, im installing forza horizon 5 but its stopping on 100% and it says error (0x80070005) how can i fix that? (PC Game Pass) 23004d67-3277-4b30-a651-2298b9df654f
  10. Can't play disk and xbox says i need to "renew xbox game pass subscription"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play disk and xbox says i need to "renew xbox game pass subscription": Xbox tells me I need to "renew my xbox game pass subscription" to play Rainbow 6 Siege despite the fact that I'm playing with the disk and have never bought the game pass. I've tried restarting my...